It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't like refugees eh? What if I said you will be the refugee in the future

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147 Well written. Aren't we all migrants, predetermined to land by nothing more than our mother's berth at the time of our birth? Wouldn't proper education and fair and even distribution of wealth and knowledge be more conducive to finally solving this refugee crisis and put an end to this false paradigm of illusory control, governance for the good of all, and gun-boat diplomacy. If a city needs to have a cathedral to become of, I'll live in the country, thank you very much. Do you think the Pope sometimes sneaks down to the basement when he's bored to run his fingers through his barrels of stolen Jew teeth?
P.S.- Stay off the sidewalks, the Jesuits might be driving around in their black limousines.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't think it will happen. I don't think Canadien will let you down. I'll go fill up the fridge just in case...

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IsPopeTaken

If my fate is that of a refugee, then so be it, but not without fighting for my the right to my own land first. However, if I must flea my native land, then I WILL NOT enter another country:

-Refusing to learn the local language.

-Demanding to have free food, room and board handed to me without offering some form of labor.

-With the intent of breaking the law and starting riots.

-Sponsoring a political revolution.

-Refusing to assimilate with local culture and laws.

I still believe that respect and trust must be earned.

edit on 26-10-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

edit on 26-10-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Don't try and head for Mexico, they won't let you in.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Really depends on the refugee. Some soul deserve all the empathy we can give. BUT:

I would say 1 million Buddhist/Sikh/Hindus or atheists would probably be easier to handle than Muslim since there is always some nutcases that start the Sharia insanity that is part of the curse on humanity Muhammad created in the Quran.

Islam need a reformation and evolve into a real peaceful religion that rejects duality aggression and hate speech by rejecting the parts of Quran that are not following the universal golden rule. Whitewashing the flaws will not solve the issue since whitewashing only leads to miss trust, since it is covering up what is plain to see. If a soul cannot be truthful towards others and the self then how can you trust that souls word.

The Jewish can develop the same insanity and have proven it with Zionism.

Paul is the same issue in Christian faith. The ones who create duality tribal ideas that causes war and separation between people instead of unity across flawed religions.

edit on 26-10-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
War is war, I don't mind housing a few refugees in my country, which happens to be safe and open to all.

There is a huge difference between a few and 800,000+ in less than a year.

Just ask Germany.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
They have the entire continent of Africa to populate. There are similar cultures, people who accept their barbarism, such as pedophilia (marrying children under the age of 10), violence against women and children and stoning or beheading people of different belief systems. So why on earth would they want to come to a completely different culture where their view is NOT mainstream? Why are they not heading for Saudi Arabia, where culture, languages and customs are similar to their own?
No, people who believe that they have the right to beat women and children, deny education to women and marry off little girls to old men are not welcome in a free society. Why? Because they don't want freedom---they want the free society to accept this barbarism.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: Ghost147
War is war, I don't mind housing a few refugees in my country, which happens to be safe and open to all.

There is a huge difference between a few and 800,000+ in less than a year.

Just ask Germany.

I agree, we should be taking in tens of thousands more (if not 100's of thousands). Fortunately, with Harper gone and our new Liberal Government in, the likelihood of that changing is massive

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
They have the entire continent of Africa to populate. There are similar cultures, people who accept their barbarism, such as pedophilia (marrying children under the age of 10), violence against women and children and stoning or beheading people of different belief systems. So why on earth would they want to come to a completely different culture where their view is NOT mainstream? Why are they not heading for Saudi Arabia, where culture, languages and customs are similar to their own?
No, people who believe that they have the right to beat women and children, deny education to women and marry off little girls to old men are not welcome in a free society. Why? Because they don't want freedom---they want the free society to accept this barbarism.

Do you actually know any refugees?

I work with both migrants and refugees (I have done so for more than 13 years), and none of the people I work with have any of the qualities you ascribe to them.
edit on 26-10-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt

Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha
Loved the last video.
I liked how that one clown gets starched after trying to attack the gents.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
Hooray for you.
In answer to your question, yes. Hence my post.
Working with them is one thing---they are always on their best behavior because they're looking for what you can obtain for them.
Living among them is another thing entirely---especially if the apartment building has thin walls and you can hear the yelling, beating and screaming. Reports from friends who happen to be police officers who are called in when the beating and screaming become disturbances of the peace re-enforce my view of their barbaric culture.
What sort of man, upon being charged with assault, says things like, "Of course, I beat her. She is my wife, I have every right to beat her when she misbehaves."

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IsPopeTaken

are we not all refuges ?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You do realize that the genuine Syrian refugees want to return to a freed Syria, not a Isil or extremist one. They want their old civilized homes and communities back.

You can tell amongst the refugees they're not all Syrian, but have half or more usurpers.

This was caused by the Western Elites and planned by them in advance, with possibly Saudi and Israel involved, orchestrated to the last detail I'm sure. I don't believe anything ever "just happens".

But I'm curious how people are handling this, because I've watched the video, some are shocking, read about the hospitals in Germany and the unrest, rapes, etc.

However, also noted so many intelligent hopeful faces, young men that reminded me of my older sons, and how people respond is important.

No matter how/why something occurs, and the amount of blame we lay on the global corporate elites, (and we need to seriously lay alot of blame and deal with them so we're free), you still have to face the reality of what is happening.

No one has the resources to simply and quickly send them back.

And wishing for a huge civil outbreak and revolution is not positive.

And relocating your farmers in small communities that are feeding your nation (I suppose those small towns in Euro where the refugees outnumber the couple hundred residents that happen to be prime farm land, is probably an added bonus to this nightmare by the UN or whoever wants to control us), but relocating people who's families have often lived there for hundreds of years is evil beyond belief.

So the only real solution is to face what is happening.

And keep in control of it.

And boost your economies at the same time.

And take the time, to really sort through the people.

What I would do is build, as in China's model of building cities, 4 or 5 small cities, not 1 or 2 big, in several different nations, and put alot of Europeans, possibly us here, to work in construction, create farms, services, schools, stores, etc. And to ensure its not a ghetto for sharia, have 2/3rds of your own people in these cities with reduced costs, maybe half priced, homes and rent to own, and have the refugees participate, gain jobs and employement, and basically become a part of the several different countries, (here states) in which they've settled.

To separate groups from Christian, to various schools of Muslim belief, so that they're not abusing the minorities.

And to be on top of everything. So that they know that they are coming to your nation. You have rules and laws. They have to conform or will be deported. That sexual equality is paramount. Constitutions and Freedoms. That they can't challenge our laws in court, there is no Sharia friendly spots for them. That freedom of religion is paramount, without abuse of gender or family. Honor Killings are Crimes. You can't dominate others.

That those who wish to return to their countries will be assisted at different times (ie when they feel its safe), that those who wish to become European can stay, but then you're embracing Euro values, or North American. And that those who are extremists, or sharia promoters, or commit crimes will be arrested and sent back.

Thats what I would do.

Its dealing with what is, in a way that actually boosts the economy and would be on top of the situation and control their behaviors.

Media would need to be freed up to do in depth realistic reporting on the situations and be able to report the crimes done by them as well, because there would have to be complete transparency with the citizens of our countries.

But having a heart and doing this positive and keeping on top of the situation is the only human way of responding.
edit on 27-10-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19966246]
Second this isn't going to happen so it's a ridiculous conversation.

Or... you could be reborn as a refugee...

This is the reason why we should be nice to the poor and not exploiting them for profits for one day, you will be reborn as poor....

...What you do to others, you do unto self....

That's the golden rule at wsearch....

At one point, you will be born rich or living in one of the rich nations to test your generosity/charity.

At one point, you will be born in poverty, in great adversities/miseries to test your endurance, patience, perseverance. If you could remain compassionate despite great adversities.

At one point, you will be born in great power to test you if you could use that great power for good or will corrupt you.
edit on 1-11-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join