It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Taliban-Russia Team-Up Against ISIS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why do you keep bringing the same argument over and over again?

I don't care what some other members are posting, I'm discussing what you are posting. And you are posting a hypothesis that has got absolutely zero evidence to back it up with.

If you expect a serious discussion, then post a legit information that can be verified, and not some "Oh this guy told us this..." type of BS.
edit on 26-10-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's quite amazing how the news is spun and sometimes even flipped upside down . This short vid paints a picture but I am sure some would not like to consider from a historical sense as to how we got to here and now .

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It is curious how the Taliban source in the OP is unnamed...why is that? It would smack of propaganda if the source wasn't so credible, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

Saddam was put in power by the USA and the USA would take him out of power, the when and why had already been decided.

Pretty sure he put himself there...

justrememberthepast.weebly.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: robbeh
I'd pick assad over ISIS any day..

Who would u rather live under?

Neither...

People need to understand there is more than just those 2 options.

Not over the dead bodies of millions of people. NO.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I'd pick assad over ISIS any day..

Who would u rather live under?

US option (right or wrong) was neither of those.

This post deals with Russian hypocrisy though saying no moderates exist and they need to all be attacked.

For those saying you don't think this story is true, fair point, so hypothetically, if it is, would you agree it's hypocrisy?
edit on 28-10-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Valid point.. Either way both need to go but who will go first though.

Why does Assad need to go? ...The Evil Empire says "Assad is bad" therefore he needs to go?

And we can't seem to fathom why a large portion of the world tends to hate the USA. Advocate for the removal of Assad and one day it will be our heads on that chopping block. You reap what you sow and the USA is only good and sowing s#!t and destruction.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Because he is murdering his own people just to remain in power. He was not elected and since Russia is fond of saying the Syrian people should select their leader...

Assad must go.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Because he is murdering his own people just to remain in power. He was not elected and since Russia is fond of saying the Syrian people should select their leader...

Assad must go.

We could use the argument that Americans don't elect their leader either. We just have a much more elaborate dog and pony show that yields the selection that TPTB already decided on.

America has never killed or experimented on it's people either. But I guess we need to forget all those historical transgressions and focus solely on Assad and what he's doing. That evil doer. But let's have more fun with this logic - Saddam Hussein wasn't really elected either, and the US helped him gain power. He just stopped being useful so we got rid of him.

The answer to all things is - follow the money. Assad must go because he is standing in the way of an oil/gas pipeline straight to Europe.

International/geopolitical conflicts are always about resources and certain groups/companies making more money. This isn't about Assad, so seriously stop peddling that $2.00 whore of an idea.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Right... If thats the case we would have offed Assad a long time ago so the only $2.00 whore of an idea here is yours. You guys trot that same falsehood out with every country you talk about.

Assad must go...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I think if you stopped listening to western media you'd find the Syrian people want Assad there and the US / militant groups to go.

the militants fighting Assad are not Syrian, they are a mix of Saudi, Yemen, Somali, Nigeria, Iraqi, Oman... you get the drift

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I still maintain the Syrian people are against Assad. I think if Assad didnt go after Syrians who dont agree with him we would see the reality of his support. I would wager the Syrians supporting Assad position is similar to North Koreans supporting little kimmy.

The UN human rights group has documented enough to the point of pushing for a prosecution of Assad.

Russia vetoed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join