It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All.. I am Hexeded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hello.. I have not popped in on this site in a while. Decided to create an account and post.

why the name Hexeded (you might ask.. or not) Playing a card game.. pulled a hex card.. I don't remember verbatim (not that there was much) but I said.. ohhh you're hexed pal.. and he replied "and you're hexeded".. it's like dumb and dumberer I guess.

So I liked the name.. used it and people freak out when they see it. Hex is a witch thing I guess and also refers to number 6 which I was born on the 6th day (Friday child), I have 3 6s at the end of one of my health care cards and umm it just keeps popping up.

so you don't have to be formal but Mr Hexeded is fine with me

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi. Anything else, besides the number 6, which is, as even you mention, quite shallow?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hexdeded

welcome

As jackreyes says your supposed to mention what sort of conspiracy topics you're into or something along those lines.

so you should do that okay.

edit on 26 10 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Welcome and welcome to the rabbit hole ...

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
good morning

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Welcome Hex (pardon the diminutive)
Contrary to what you so far have been informed you are not obliged to tell any thing about your self, just read the I on the top hand right and catch your shuttle to the Mother Ship.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm jinxed but didn't wanna jinx myself more by making it my screen name.

new topics

top topics

join