It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Successfully Pressures Ford To Move Mexican Plant To Ohio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That's 36 times he looked at the American people and LIED, I bet if Bush or Romney had done it they would have been crucified by the MSM,
Only thing left to do is cut down your Federal withholding amount, claim 'exempt' on tax forms and refuse to pay the fine

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What would he do if corporations pay soldiers to takeover the world? (Mercs) That is the real question. That would begin WW3.

He has two evils to deal with. Mercs in the country, Corrupt Corporations such as Monsanto.

If nothing happens then America is still evil. What else does America need? It suppose to have militia and just military.

Having Mercenaries hiding in the country will always bring the war over. Just like Saudi hiring Mercs to invade a country.

Mercs should not even exist in a country.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I remember this headline from the summer: Ford throws UAW a bone (and Trump) moves work from Mexico to Ohio.
That was a story by NBC in august. The governor of Ohio was unhappy with Ford, the UAW was applying pressure, and Trump had been openly criticizing Ford for a long while, but Ford now claims the whole thing was their idea. Of course Ford is going to say that, because they are protecting their brand and market-share. They are very much aware of public perception, and want to present the best face possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
so none of you are going to address this post?
Blackmarketeer

typical trumpeters
edit on 28-10-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: infolurker
We really going to give trump credit for this? They started taking hear for this back in April according to the article.

It's also good publicity for Ford (F), which has been under fire for investing so much in Mexico. In April, the automaker said it would invest $2.5 billion in transmission plants in the Mexican states of Chihuahua and Guanajuato, creating about 3,800 jobs there.
Yeah, and although I'm too lazy right now to search for a link on this phone, I'm pretty sure that eben Fox News showed that Trump took credit where he didn't deserve it. I believe the candidate from Ohio had much more to do with it than Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

From Day 1 there has been no doubt Trump is the fix which is needed right now. There needs to be a force which is not heavily rooted on either side, and is experienced in turning things around - to the positive for a change.

Vote for Trump is vote for getting things done - and what better proof he's walking the talk, than having an industry giant like FORD believing ALREADY the hard core message from Trump. Trump lives as he preaches, and boy, you do not want to side step there. So, Ford management obviously KNOWS this, and do not want to dare destiny.

Trump is the boss.
A vote for Trump is a vote for a deceptive psychopath (probably) who says what he needs to get your vote, and He doesn't give a #### about anybody save the Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnFisher

originally posted by: deckdel

From Day 1 there has been no doubt Trump is the fix which is needed right now. There needs to be a force which is not heavily rooted on either side, and is experienced in turning things around - to the positive for a change.

Vote for Trump is vote for getting things done - and what better proof he's walking the talk, than having an industry giant like FORD believing ALREADY the hard core message from Trump. Trump lives as he preaches, and boy, you do not want to side step there. So, Ford management obviously KNOWS this, and do not want to dare destiny.

Trump is the boss.
A vote for Trump is a vote for a deceptive psychopath (probably) who says what he needs to get your vote, and He doesn't give a #### about anybody save the Trump.

I'm not so sure, re-read my post.

Trump and Sanders, in my opinion, are the least likely, "visible candidates" to be heavily affiliated with NWO/Old-Money types. Trump and Sanders weren't "born into" the "right kind" of political families, in fact their ancestors were immigrants of the lower classes from Europe. Its really too bad they can't be on the same ticket, running as Independents, with Sanders as President and Trump as VP, with people like Ralph Nader, Jessie Venture and Ron Paul filling the various cabinet positions (pooling campaign resources, with the intention of actually trying to win).

But if they tried to pull a "hat trick" like that, I'm sure quite a few of them would QUICKLY find themselves at risk of being in a "plane crash" or on the wrong end of a "car accident".
edit on 28-10-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm also a fan of Carson more than Trump, but I think the reason he is getting so much attention is because he has a backbone and is bold! Which is something that Obama certainly is not.

It's funny how some Americans would even prefer Putin as their leader because he at least gets stuff done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join