It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here has Dragon Vision(Dragon-Sight/Eyes)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Dragon Vision is an extra sensory perception unlocked through full meridian activation. The initial development is expressed in seeing Mobius Spheres, Red Electrical Arcing, Blue Beam Projections, and Vortices. The full development of the sense is much more astonishing and surreal. If you have it, you know EXACTLY what I am referring to. I'm looking for more people with this gift. If you don't feel like discussing it on public forums, for reasons I am well too familiar with, please PM me. I may quiz you in a PM if I think you are being disingenuous.

Thank you.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No one. Exactly no one has Dragon Vision.

a reply to: trifecta

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Is there any documentation to support this "condition"?
Cause my BS meter just peaked and then got up and walked out the door!
Does anyone here have a BS meter that walks....I do....you can PM me so I can quiz you to see if you are pulling the wool over my dragon eyes

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Are you referring to Tetrachromats?

Tetrachromats can see colors that most people cannot — up to 100 million, estimates suggest, which is 100 times that of the average human. Most people have three cells, or receptors, in their retinas, but tetrachomats have a fourth receptor, which may be what allows for their heightened color perception. They are usually female, and it’s estimated that about 12 percent of women carry the gene for this fourth receptor.

If not...I am unsure of what "Dragon Vision" is entirely.

Why not just post the descriptors, as opposed to people confirming said gift via your quiz?

What's the big secret?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

But can tetrachromats see "möbius spheres"? Apparently, only the beholders of Dragon Vision can physically witness what a mathmetician would call a Riemann Sphere come to life!

The joy!

The wonder!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have dragon ears, i never really fall all the way asleep, and i hear everything and it is really annoying.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Can you hear Blue Beam Projections and Vortices? This will likely be on the quiz.

a reply to: LordOfDestruction

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The Sight of the Derkesthai. Gift or curse one could ask.I think, if You find anyone that's experienced with being able "see" that clearly and spent enough time to discover places in where there's darkness that not even dragons fire can illuminate and have not gone stark raving mad will be reluctant to talk.
edit on 25-10-2015 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
DOn't know anything about Dragon Vision however I have has Synesthesia on a few occasions while listening to music on a rather expensive analog sound system. I had my eyes closed and saw colors like ribbons within my feels of "vision".

Best damn sound I have ever heard!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

No i cant hear them, but i can feel their vibrations.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LordOfDestruction

Hmm, you may need to reactivate your meridians.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Dragon Vision..

The Sight of the Derkesthai.

Is there a place one could read about / study such things?

I do find it most fascinating, tho I would like to read more and see what it really is.

Thanks.

(This world is mundane, and there HAS to be SOMETHING everyone has forgotten / missing that can truly change things.)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

So how did you achieve this "full meridian activation" ?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

are you talking about the tuning in to minds eye or new agey name third eye?

if so we all have it and are using it when we are dreaming but there are also other uses when you are deep into meditation and can use it whenever you want.

If it is something else then please give us at least some links from where you got your OP?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
the problem with all these profound and rare insights is none of them have accomplished anything useful in the real world. Id gladly trade all my talents and even some of my intelligence for a practical knowledge, ambition and determination to make the world a better place.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ratsinacage

you see, that is where most people like you are wrong in my opinion.

It is like saying it is not worth it, to be curious. You will not save the world anyway.

How heigh and mighty can you be? I think no power can save the world, this is a thing which must be collectively resolved! One man cannot change everything. And what is the use if he could anyway. It would go astray after a while if all others are not mature enough to go on as he did.

One man can change himself and those around and closest to him. Is that not worth while?
You are saying it is not, by that comment!

Everyone waits for a saviour but no one wants to save themselves from suffering. Wake up! if you mean what you say about sacrifice. Then sacrifice your TIME here on earth in order to improve your self mentally and spiritually and those around you! If everyone would do that then the world would be paradise, or close to it!

edit on 14458537921003October0310033115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

I think what ratsinacage was getting at, is the fact that none of these people with special insights seems to help (the world) in any (great) way... For example, per the OP, if these people truly had dragon sight they could help scientists understand things about their field of study, otherwise only deducible through measuring instruments and mathematics... at the very least, these laymen with dragon vision would have their abilities confirmed by science.

(as a slight disclaimer, I believe there is a chance people might have dragon vision, or be able to talk to god, or predict the future... I like to believe these things, my belief does not make it fact, however.)

High and mighty, indeed.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimjolnir

But there is first a problem with the open mindedness.

For instance the orgone energy or Chi or prana. This was known ages ago, but do I see any scientist researching that. Why not?
They cannot measure it with technology and because of that the stuff supposedly do not exists.

Even though there are shaolin monks or Yogis or other groups of people who are preforming miraculous things. Which are out of physical bounds of the human body. But even though they do it. General science is still in disbelieve and think that it is all BS.

Until that changes there will be no deeper scientific understanding. It all starts in the mind. If it is not open and accepting than you by default close off to something unknown and outside of our senses!

But that is for some other time and topic.

I have goggled this dragon vision and have come back empty handed, so I am really curious what the OP means? The meridian philosophy is from the ancient China but I have found no dragon vision connection...

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yes. You have passed the test.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join