It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Takes Over The Mid-East: Moscow Ready for Strikes In Iraq, Sets Up Alliance With Jordan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66
Germany was cold in 85, other than that are we discussing cartography or politics?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: intrptr

What about the oil they discovered the providence of the land and the JERICO option?

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, what about these things?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Jerico is actually a long range missile, that can carry a nuke warhead ,which they have.
Providence is already established by international law.
and they recently discovered oil there.
edit on 27-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Providence is already established by international law.

Theres some debate about that, not from me this morning, though.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

1000 year one ,give or take a few years.
BUT current international law says they do.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

1000 year one ,give or take a few years.
BUT current international law says they do.

No, current law (that double standard) looks the other way as it does in some many other places.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Vlad the Putin has declared himself the New Marshall of the middle east...
he will bring about sanity...from the snake-pit of more than half-a-dozen 'factions' which the USA generated/trained & armed with the back-slap urging to Go-out-and-kill

Hussein Obama tried desperately to overthrow the Egyptian elected govt with the WH ally Muslim-Brotherhood fascists...the whole community of nations has had it up to here (gesture of your eyebrow) with Imperialism, fraud, stealth, chicanery, sinister black-ops by the fascist/neo-cons that control the front-man in the WH

I just hope that Vlad the enforcer does not get giddy headed and go PC instead of cleaning house of all the vipers that the USA generated and bred over there....
Vlad is doing the right thing in scaring the vipers into the western sanctuary nations & out of the war ravaged ME...
now he better put up a very stout wall to keep those vermin from returning to the snake pit they left their native lands in.(along with their wives & kids in many cases)
edit on th31144595712927452015 by St Udio because: typos

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think a little perspective is in order here. Russia and Jordan do not have an alliance, they have and agreement to coordinate strikes in Syria like the US and Russia have to avoid shooting each other down. However, that does not change that Jordan is a main supplier and supporter of the Free Syrian Army who is Russia primary target. It also does not change the fact that Jordan wants Assad out and Russia does not.

As for Iraq, Russia could send a few planes from Syria but, the Iraqis need precision guided ammo to support its advances so Russia would be regulated to hitting not vital targets away from the fronts. And as Syrian forces have not managed to make anything beyond minor advances and even they have stalled, the Russians have enough problems. Unless the Russian just want to do some symbolic bombing in Iraq their really is not point.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Any word on the supposed claims of MANPADS from libya?
I only ask because it would confirm the incident.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join