It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Decline of Ufology: Decades of Fraud, Frustration and Failure?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Yabasa

So if we yet won't know, how do we know there's intelligence beyond the stars?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The dark secret of a government conspiracy...evidence. Where is it?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

How do you know? Where are the ones that "are not"?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

First hand experience! Finally a reasonable comment.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

My idea of first hand experience would be to see a UFO myself. But since the UFO experience is not my experience, I stand doubtful until that occurs.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If there is one thing i have learned after studying UFOlogy till i have turned blue many times is you can study it till you turn blue, but it wont bring you any closer to the truth. Remember "those that know do not speak, those that speak do not know" if you really wanna experience UFOlogy to the first degree then GO OUT SIDE AND LOOK AT THE SKY for a hour each day, if you really wanna experience contact then be patient and wish for it out aloud. The universe works in mysterious ways. You could also try a quiet time each day or night where you shut your eyes and ask for contact from beings from other places. This may or may not work depending if you are a skeptic or not. Either way no harm in trying hey ? I for one have tried this many times and now every time i ask a question I hear a voice in my head telling me to shut up and figure it out for my self. Maybe its the left hemisphere talking to the right or maybe its contact with beings from who knows where. Either way the answers i seek always come to me days, weeks, months and sometimes years later.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Then it remains in the "unknown" file....end of story.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Then I guess we'll never know... That is until e.t. makes an official worldwide appearance.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
Many scientists who have put an effort in studying the data agree that the extra-terrestrial hypothesis is the most logical fit for the most puzzling cases. They do not claim we have the absolute proof, but also realize how hard it is to acquire irrefutable proof for such an extra-ordinary claim.

We shouldn’t forget the tremendous scientific challenge imposed on us if we are really being visited sporadically by an evasive alien intelligence. Science is not used to studying these kind of topics; it wants to study stuff that sits still and is accessible at will.

So I would like to add Fascinating Fun to the equation... And as long as people remain curious whether we are alone or not, ufology will remain a hobby to many of them.
totally agreed. well said!.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join