It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Now, I'm not saying the answer is "Aliens", but if it's not Aliens... What the hell is it? Something worth finding out. That, I am sure of.
Hovering object that was scanned by radar and seen by ground watchers was caught on film by a climbing jet pilot. These unretouched 35 mm. gun - camera movie frames, released to TRUE by the Air Force, were taken at 30,000 feet, near Wright Field, at 11 a.m. on August 20, 1952.
Absolutely, skyeagle, what you say is fact.
The Air Force did indeed state that these vehicles are interplanetary spaceships.
It's good to see someone else in here who actually knows what they are talking about.
Recent Russian Newspaper Article Discusses UFO Incidents at Soviet and American Nuclear Weapons Sites
UFO HACKED NUCLEAR CODES
Russia and the USA were on the brink of nuclear war because of UFO attacks on military bases where nuclear missiles were on alert.
Sensational documents and other evidence confirm that the Soviet military base near Byelokoroviche, Ukraine, and the U.S. Air Force base near Minot, North Dakota, were attacked by aliens from space. Hovering over the missiles, [in each incident,] a UFO in a matter of seconds hacked the codes required to launch them, nearly unleashing a Third World War. Journalists working for Life found revealing documents about [the Ukrainian incident] and located eyewitnesses to the alien attack.
For a 20-year-old radio operator, Vladimir Matveyev, assigned to the 50th Missile Division RVSN, Carpathian Military District, October 4, 1982 was a day that he will remember for the rest of his life. In the evening, he and a thousand soldiers and officers saw a UFO for almost an hour, as it hovered over the R-12 missile silos. "It was unbelievable. Approximately one-and-a-half kilometers from us hovered an elliptical-shaped object," the former rocketeer excitedly told Life. "The dimensions of the UFO shocked us—as large as a five-story house! Barely-visible lights flew up to the object. The guys [and I] were on our way to dinner when we all saw it! The UFO continued to hover, slowly moving to the left, as if drifting. One officer tried to get closer to it in a car but the UFO flew away. At this time all of the missile launchers malfunctioned. The UFO [also] blocked radio signal reception in the bunker. We heard only complete silence, which we could not understand, because this had never happened before. We were [later] told that the radio equipment was burnt!"
In his official statement on the incident, Major Michael Katzman, who was responsible for the missiles' guidance systems, reported that the computer equipment and security systems had been disabled by a powerful [electromagnetic] pulse. He wrote that all of the control panels had lit up, indicating the missiles were preparing to launch toward their strategic targets.
Former TsSBUiS [missile division] Chief Yuri Zolotukhin told a Life journalist, "I too was a witness to these events and also saw the UFO, but could not reveal what had happened to the sensitive equipment because I signed a non-disclosure document [designed to] protect state secrets." These events happened in the underground bunker where the missile control panels display the missiles' readiness status. [During the incident] the panels lit up, indicating that the missiles had gone to full combat readiness and were preparing to launch. [Ordinarily] this is possible only after obtaining an order from Moscow. In this case, it happened by itself. The officers on duty at their battle stations were shocked. [Figuratively speaking,] their hair had turned gray. They said that the information appearing on the control panels indicated that all security measures designed to prevent an unauthorized launch of the missiles had been hacked! Within just a few seconds, the launch officers had lost control over their nuclear weapons. Immediately after this occurred, the officers called Moscow. The reply they got was that no order to launch had been issued. After 15 seconds, all of the controls reset to the normal position.
[Former] rocketeer Vladimir Matveyev says, "A few days later, a commission came to the base and interviewed the witnesses. The guys gave them their drawings of the UFO. One of the officers swore on his [Communist] Party membership that he wasn't drunk. A few days later we were lined up [for our morning inspection by our officers] and read an order from the Commander-in-Chief of the Strategic Rocket Forces, designated number R010, which said, 'If you see a UFO, do not panic and do not shoot.' Then I realized why the officers who had their finger 'on the button' looked so old and had gray hair."
A U.S. Air Force base in Minot, North Dakota, once experienced a similar incident, this Lifejournalist was told by American UFO investigator, 60-year-old Robert Hastings. He is the author of research on UFO activity at strategic nuclear facilities. Hastings personally spoke with a [former] Intercontinental Ballistic Missile commander, [then] Lieutenant David Schuur. "Schuur told me that in 1966 he was involved in an event in which an Unidentified Flying Object repeatedly activated [the launch sequence in his] missiles," says the ufologist. "Schuur told me that his missile guards had informed him that a big, bright object was [moving from missile to missile]. When the UFO [hovered over] a [given] missile, his control panel indicated that it was preparing to launch. This meant that somehow it had received a launch authorization
DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCE
HEADQUARTERS 341ST COMBAT SUPPORT GROUP (SAC)
MALMSTROM AIR FORCE BASE, MT 590402
ATTN OF: BO 3 July 1967
SUBJECT: UFO Observations, Malmstrom AFB Area
to: Colonel James C. Manatt (lettered TDET/UFO)
HQ Foreign Technology Division (AFSC)
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio 45433
1. Reference TDET/UFO letter dated 30 June 1967 on above subject.
2. This office has no knowledge of equipment malfunctions and abnormalities in equipment during the period of reported UFO sightings. No validity can be established to the statement that a classified government experiment was in progress or that military and civilian personnel were requested not to discuss what they had seen.
3. A written report on the events that transpired during the alleged UFO reported landing on 24 March 1967, fully documents all findings by the investigating officer. A copy of this report was forwarded to your office on 3 April 1967.
4. If we can be of further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to write.
FOR THE COMMANDER
LEWIS D. CHASE, Lt Colonel, USAF
Chief, Operations Division
Colonel Calls Air Force Roswell Report a Lie
When the Air Force in 1997 released Roswell Report: Case Closed, its debunking of the famed crash incident of 1947, it relied heavily on information provided by Lt. Col. Raymond Madson, project officer in charge of the military's "crash test dummy" program known as "Project High Dive." Madson's program was cited as the definitive explanation for widely reported claims of small alien bodies said to be recovered after the crash. The representation was that witnesses had confused the dummies with creatures from another world. But now, Madson has come forward publicly to say that the Air Force study is "itself a lie." Moreover, he believes aliens really did crash to Earth in the incident, and that the author of the Air Force report had no interest in uncovering what really happened, but "was on a mission."
In an interview with on-line reporter Anthony Braglia, Madson argued that the dummies used in his project could never be mistaken for aliens. Nevertheless, Madson says that Captain James McAndrew, the report's author, ignored the fact that the six-foot dummies were too large and were not used until years after the Roswell event. It is clear to Madson, now 79, that the report was intended the provide a public cover story and nothing else.
Earlier in his career Madson worked at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. At the time he had heard rumors of highy secure areas on the base where secret medical research was carried out. When the Roswell event unfolded, he found the notion that alien bodies had been transferred from Roswell to Wright-Patterson to be entirely plausible. Madson's wife, who, at the time, worked at the base's medical laboratory, agrees.
PARTICIPANT IN DUMMY DROPS SCOFFS AT AF REPORT
Dummies Weren't Classified, Says Retired Colonel
[CNI News thanks Robert Collins for sending us this story from the Associated Press, July 1997.]
A retired Air Force officer says he worked with high tech crash test dummies in the 1950s, and that there's no way they'd be confused with aliens described in rumors arising from the Roswell Incident.
Lt. Col. (Ret.) Raymond A. Madson said he isn't buying the latest Air Force explanation of what occurred in Roswell in July 1947. The Air Force believes crash test dummies used in the 1950s were mistaken for the rumored 1947 aliens and UFO buffs just got their dates mixed up.
Madson, 66, who now lives near Grants [New Mexico], said he was project officer for Project High Dive at Holloman Air Force Base for four years starting in the 1950s.
Madson said he sent photographs of Project High Dive dummies to the Pentagon for inclusion in the Air Force document, "The Roswell Report: Case Closed."
But he said the dummies do not match the descriptions of the very small, almost childlike beings purported to have been seen in 1947 near Roswell.
"They were testing these things (dummies) to try to protect grown men. They would never have used (dummies of) children for such experiments," he said.
Madson also served at Wright Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio, before coming to Holloman. His wife worked at Wright Patterson as a secretary in the base medical laboratory, as well, he said.
Both of them heard serious talk about little green men who had been brought onto the base and studied secretly, he said. The subject of aliens never came up at Holloman, however.
"I think it was a highly kept secret at that time," he said. In contrast, there was nothing secret about his dummies, he said.
"The dummies were not covered up or hidden (when transported), and there was no security in the dummy drop phase of the experiments," he said.
And because the windblown dummies might end up falling just about anywhere, the Air Force even offered $25 rewards to local residents around Alamogordo to return the dummies to the base, he said. They were all stamped with labels identifying them as Air Force property, Madson said.
General Arthur Exon, Former Commanding Officer, Wright-Patterson AFB
General Arthur Exon was also the Air Force officer who overflew and confirmed the two Roswell crash sites.
(Sandow) (C&S, p. 194)
[Exon spontaneously bringing up Roswell crash after being asked about rumors of little bodies at Wright-Patterson] "Yes, I have. In fact, I know people that were involved in photographing some of the residue from the New Mexico affair near Roswell."
[Whether bodies were flown to Wright Field] "That's my information...people I have known were involved with that."
(R&S) (C&S, p. 194)
"There was another location where ... apparently the main body of the spacecraft was ... where they did say there were bodies ...
They were all found, apparently, outside the craft itself but were in fairly good condition. In other words, they weren't broken up a lot"
"That's my information [that the bodies went to Wright Field]. But one of them went to the mortuary outfit ... I think at that time it was in Denver. But the strongest information was that they were brought to Wright-Pat."
More Regarding General Arthur Exon's Interview
Covering It Up
Exon also knew something of the cover-up, especially the one originated at Roswell. Because he knew Blanchard [Roswell C/O], he said, "Blanchard's leave was a screen. It was his duty to go to the site and make a determination."
Concerning the cover-up, Exon pointed out that there were no secret balloon or weather devices that could account for the debris.
The lab men and officers at Wright Field, because it was their job, would have known if the debris fit into those categories. The balloon explanation was ready-made. "Blanchard could have cared less about a weather balloon," said Exon.
originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: mirageman
All I know is that I've seen UFOs with my own eyes. I trawled through ufology years ago and got no answers so I have just accepted that no one knows what they are or where they come from. When it is our time to know then we will get answers.
originally posted by: TheFinalCountdown
But there's a fine line between being skeptical and being close-minded. I would argue that anybody who is close-minded wouldn't even see an alien craft if it were to land or materialize on top of their head. I've actually experienced hostility from these type of cynics and they are just as insane as the folks who summon UFO's at will.
1. UFO's are real. 2. The intelligence controlling the UFO's do not want their presence known to all of humankind.
That's my truth and nobody can make me believe anything beyond those 2 facts.
That's my truth and nobody can make me believe anything beyond those 2 facts.
originally posted by: TheFinalCountdown
Thought disorder? a reply to: ZetaRediculian
I've actually experienced hostility from these type of cynics and they are just as insane as the folks who claim to summon UFO's at will or even worse, see alien craft whenever they see a strange cloud formation.
originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: ZetaRediculian
Some people are "insane cynics." Either that or on someone's payroll. Be too cynical and new ideas will find it outrageously hard to penetrate your thick skull, be too open-minded and your brain will drip from your ears.