It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gag order on weather employees to hide the current Ice Age before the upcoming UN Climate Summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The science is settled. An Ice Age has begun. The sea levels are not rising. The glaciers are growing. The poles are becoming colder. Polar bears are thriving. Every area that was once covered with glaciers during Ice Ages is becoming colder. Every area that was once desert during Ice Ages is becoming more dry. Absolutely no specific prediction by Global-Warming theorists has come true; nothing. Greenland is experiencing record cold. Siberia is experiencing record snowfall. The Great Lakes and Great Britain are becoming colder, along with other once-glaciated areas like Tasmania and Patagonia. The American Southwest has been experiencing drought, just like an Ice Age. I can give many more examples, but it's easier to look at a map of the last Ice Age and see for yourself exactly where it will become desert or glaciated. It fits absolutely perfectly with the climate-change that's been happening!

I do not believe there is any scientist that actually believes that "man-made" climate-change is a serious threat. This is the reason for the gag order on weather-service employees, just to make sure that everything goes smoothly before the UN Climate Summit at the end of November.

www.peer.org...

Here are a dozen scientists who reject the claim that man-made global warming is any serious threat:

Christopher Monckton
Ivar Giaever
Philippe Verdier
John Coleman
Lennart Bengtsson
Patrick Moore
Tim Ball
Marc Morano
Richard Lindzen
Freeman Dyson
David Evans
Andrew Stranglen

There are literally thousands more:
www.petitionproject.org...

The fact is that an Ice Age will kill many more people than even the worst-case scenario of global-warming. This is exactly what the elite want, which is to have everyone prepare for global warming so that the maximum number of people die when the Ice Age is in full force. It's all about depopulation, and carbon taxes will make first-world countries more poor, and hence will also help in depopulation.

Look at this ridiculous map of the future of the world in 2050 due to supposed man-made climate-change:
canadianclimateaction.files.wordpress.com...

In actuality, it will be roughly the opposite by then, if you were to look at a map of the world about 18,000 years ago:
rddnickel.com...

By the way, I am not a Republican, I have no connection with oil companies, and I believed in man-made global-warming until I started doing my own research. I do think that "greenhouse gases" can produce a very small amount of warming, but it is vastly overshadowed by the power of nature. Maybe when the Ice Age is in full force it might be 1 degree less cold, but if nature wants an Ice Age, it will happen.

Within 10 years it'll be about 20 degrees Fahrenheit colder in most areas of the world outside of the tropical regions and deserts.

Dress warm.
edit on 25-10-2015 by Robotswilltakeover because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Great Britain is becoming colder.

No it isn't.

This summer was probably the hottest ever on record and now, as we head into November, limited rainful and warm days are changing the face of Winter in the UK.

London especially.

Edit;
Summer 2015 Was Hottest On Record
edit on 25-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, the gag orders are nothing of the sort and anyone saying it is flat out lying.

The complaint cites three gag orders issued in recent weeks by the National Weather Service and its parent agencies, the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration and the Department of Commerce. These orders forbid disclosure of information arising out of –

Organizational planning. This confidentiality order forbids disclosure of anything about the Weather Service Organization Workforce Analysis, which has the effect of muzzling any revelations about agency planning and the rationale for planned actions;
Grievance settlements. In July, the Commerce General Counsel instituted a policy that any settlement of grievances must include a nondisclosure clause. While it has an exception for “whistleblower cases” that exception comes nowhere close to meeting requirements of the WPEA and would block release of grievances involving actions by agency managers that constitute violations of law or regulation, waste of funds, mismanagement or abuse of authority; and
Collective Bargaining. The National Weather Service has just added a confidentiality clause to its ground rules for Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations which requires that all information about the CBA bargaining process must be held “confidential.”

Did you read what you linked or just read the website that twisted it?
There is literally thousands of scientist that agree that it is an issue btw.
edit on thSun, 25 Oct 2015 17:05:20 -0500America/Chicago1020152080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Please continue discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

Closing duplicate.

top topics

join