It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Europe do before winter hits with refugees?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wonder what is their plan for these peiple when the snow starts to fall?
OBVIOUSLY they aren't used to winter as we know it and I bet they stop burning tents ,but has anyone discussed that?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
When you factor in global warming, it should be fine....

But seriously, the feel good crowd does not think that far ahead. The problems that have been popping up all over show that very clearly. They actually believe the refugees would adapt and blend to western culture.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I reckon the numbers will drop and most will hang around in Turkey until Spring.
It wouldn't surprise me if the recent rush has been influenced by the approach of Winter. I know it would influence my decision to attempt the journey if I was one of those folk.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Our plan is we don't have one, they should probably return to there own nations before the weather becomes inhospitable or TPTB decide to start building concentration camps. Considering history has a habit of repeating itself.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
While SOME MAY be terrorists there are many innocents as well,such an abbandonment might push them to radicalize (Or whaever the term for creating bad guys is) but they aren't organizing it well AT ALL.
I think this will get REAL ugly requiring the US to support the effort.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When I hear our politicians it is very clear that they have no idea about the problems with the approaching winter. Yet.

There have been plenty of voices about it and many concerned people.

Latest they have started keeping locatins for new refugees secret in sweden after so many publicly known buildings have been burned to the ground.

Buit we are worried...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
***snip***
Considering history has a habit of repeating itself.

Oh yes.
And your avatar brings back so many happy memories.... Which I suspect is the very point of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
yes, there is an almighty hyperintelligent masterplan:

the refugees demand something...
europe serves it to them.

that's it.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

My avatar is simply a Wolfenstein image, nothing more.

Im not advocating ethnic cleansing in anyway, just pointing out it can happen, has happened, and may do so again. So jog along little bit. LoL

Suppose you are at least partially correct in your assumption, that being my avatar brings back memorys regarding playing a computer game.
edit on 25-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There has been a meeting today hasn't there? I know the Balkans were threatening to close their borders unless something is sorted www.bbc.co.uk...

www.firstpost.com...

I see in is this source from BBC that Juncker is now sayin "it is crucial Balkan Countries stop passing on migrants to neighbouring countries.... they must take care to uphold orderly procedures and conditions".

He has a bloody cheek saying this now, this is what Hungary was trying to do weeks ago when stopping migrants from travelling on by train until they had been fingerprinted etc. Look at condemnation Hungary got. Its weeks ago now since the EU had their meeting and said they were arranging to have hot spots for registration purposes in Greece. That still doesn't seem to have materialised. These migrants should be stopped from going any further than Greece if they are not refugees and just economic migrants. This should have happened in the beginning. It was all very well Merkel telling the world they would be accepted but only if they managed to struggle through all the different countries before arriving in Germany. She should never have given such an invite without discussing with EU and coming up proper plans of how to deal with the influx. She has put the whole of Europe in danger but then seems to think she can dictate to the rest of Europe how many they should take. If Germany truly welcomed these people then they should have organised flights from Greece directly to Germany.

God knows what is going to happen now the colder weather is coming. There has already been lots of news coming out of various European Countries at how the migrants can become very demanding when things aren't going their way. I think there will be stormy times ahead.

Same at Calais in France there is now estimated to be 6,000 in the Jungle, they are already causing problems with freight and Eurostar by storming the tunnel to try and get to UK. I can see this becoming far worse than recent times. I don't know why France don't just deal with these camps once and for all and deport them if they are not recognised as refugees.

There needs to be some serious discussions as well with regard to how many refugees Germany and other Countries are willing to take and how many they can cope with. As Europe can't take all the refugees with the best will in the world I believe they are going to have to start prioritising who are the most vulnerable groups of refugees, which I would suggest should be women and children, sick and elderly, AND CHRISTIANS!. I would only keep the men who have travelled with families and all the young fit men should be sent back.a reply to: cavtrooper7

More and more of this is going to happen I think in Germany www.rt.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
devided as europe is...I think there will be no solution for the refugy's....
now poland has voted for an gov. that will not take much of them...
the whole balkan is opposite to Germany....
Merkel will regrett her invitation to get the whole syrian population into europe....
perhaps europeean can immigrate to syria now??????/
free land and easy to rebuild houses... :-)
edit on 25-10-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I wonder what is their plan for these peiple when the snow starts to fall?
OBVIOUSLY they aren't used to winter as we know it and I bet they stop burning tents ,but has anyone discussed that?

Refugees and living in tents is not a new thing.

They will adapt and survive or go somewhere warmer if needed.

Now begone with your absurd daily mail reading attitude.

It is embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Not MY country,not your forum or OP.
My question was HARDLY answered anyway.
No mass arrival of tents no idea how to transport them from A TO B to get to warmer areas.
Go complain to management I'm not so gentle with glib tonges as your attempt apparently conveys.
I wouldn't want to inadvertantantly harm your ego with my arrogant American mind.

edit on 25-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Maybe if a load of musicians got together and did a single it could be sorted out - like they did with Africa in the eighties.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

Maybe if a load of musicians got together and did a single it could be sorted out - like they did with Africa in the eighties.

I think there is a bit more empathy for starving kids in African than refugees stampeding into your country. Bob Geldof and Co. will most likely not cut a new single.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
they are used to it... winters in syria can also be cold....
wat you see as refugee's is the upper class of syria !... bet 80/90% refugee is pure fore the money in europe now...
they can pay the cross-over to europe... and have plenty of asseds on the bank....
the really poor can't pay it...
but the biggest group economic refugees that will never get the status of real refugee issent deported back to syria... but simply is kicked out on the streets.... that could be the big problem...
tis the a reply to: cavtrooper7

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Not MY country,not your forum or OP.
My question was HARDLY answered anyway.
No mass arrival of tents no idea how to transport them from A TO B to get to warmer areas.
Go complain to management I'm not so gentle with glib tonges as your attempt apparently conveys.
I wouldn't want to inadvertantantly harm your ego with my arrogant American mind.

Not you Continent, not my forum, your OP.

There have been imigrants living in tents in Europe for years now.

I have been involved in supplying them with tents, sleeping bags, food and supplies for 5 years and it was going strong before I arrived.

The answer to your OP as someone from the continent that you are referring to to and with inside knowledge of how the system works stands.

They will be fine or leave but thank you for your concern
edit on 25/10/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Funny how reality bites you in the ass when you ignore it...
I 'm sure you'll run to us again.
edit on 25-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
times has chanced.... the ideals are gone.... these day's there are only ïnvestors" looking for the best of money they can get out of it....good farming they call it ! a reply to: Robert Reynolds

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Funny how reality bites you in the ass when you ignore it...
I 'm sure you'll run to us again.

Nope, not a clue boss.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join