It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Your Take?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
im happy to see most of you scoff at this guy

hes an obvious BS'er
in my opinion

those whom use wild claims to sell books usually are just
Greedy Money Hungery BS'ers

personally i dont believe in the silly reptile theorys because there isnt a single SHRED of EVIDENCE for it!!!

oh ya?
Show me the Reptilians bones
show me its DNA samples
show me a body

wheres the concrete evidence?
oh ya; it probably doesnt exist at all

because its obvious that we are WASTING our time on this stuff

we should spend our time investigating credible UFO storys instead of stupid theorys based on NO evidence
heck theres nothing proving Reptilians existance
Especially NO evidence supporting these "shapeshifter" claims and
certainly NO evidence supporting the suggestion that these Reptilians "rule earth" or are involved in "secret government positions of power"

saying a human being like GWB or QE2 is a reptile in disguise is just absolutely rediculous
theres NO evidence of it
theres not even a HINT of evidence pointing in that direction

its just people whom i believe to be silly and rediculous, whom are VERY BORED with normal life and find it Unexciting ; so what do they do? go believe in every reptiloid conspiracy theory out on the internet....

i dont have a CLUE why people believe in this stuff tho
other than boredom

earthlife with humans just dont exite their imagination anymore i suppose

and yes ill shut up and apoligize if anyone can offer me Serious Conclusive Concrete evidence of the existance of a reptilian race of aliens or terrestrial underground remanents of the dinosaurs or Whatever crazy explanation there is....

And NO, silly pictures of reptiloids from Stargate SG-1 or StarTrek wont be considered "evidence"
And NO, silly quotes from wildmen like David Icke is NOT evidence either!

I WANT a BODY!!
a Scale sample at least! so we can reveal to the world the evidence

until then, i consider it quackery

sorry to be blunt but theres thousand of people claiming the existance of this phenomena and there isnt ONE shred of evidence!

if there is? im waitin to see it!

Many people who scoff at Icke's theories haven't actually read any of his books. If you do, you'll see that the Reptoids he talks of are interdimensionall beings that possess certain humans in order to function in our world. Therefore the DNA and bodies that you request are not going to be forthcoming. ( I can hear you saying 'how convienient!'
)

Any evidence of Icke's reptoids is annecdotal really, so I can totally accept why people are not convinced by it. Personally I can accept that interdimensional beings as a possibility so why not Reptoids? I'm not 100% convinced because I've seen no proof my self.

Icke writes about loads of stuff apart from the reptiles. He spends a lot of time trying to expose instituionalised child abuse. I believe he believes and therefore not out just to make money.

All in all I'mnot sure why this is posted in UFOs as Icke is not a UFO researcher.
edit on 6-5-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: EDIT - could've sworn this was in UFOs, woops!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
David Icke was crucified for his beliefs early in his career, his children suffered bullying at school, his marriage must have been under enormous pressure. Do you think someone who is not serious about his beliefs would go through all of this for nothing? I think not.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The difficulty in most people to understand or even grasp the basics of Icke"s reptilian,matrix and dimensional intelligences who can enter and leave our physical dimension, possess , influence and even foresee future outcomes is an OCCULT one;When you have studied the occult and its meanings and relations to other dimensions,astral intelligences ect, you enter a whole new ball game and perception and understanding of where Icke is coming from and it is uncanny how very close some of his theory's come to occult teachings;

This is the side of his research that i find intriguing, like someone posted that to condemn without proper investigation, researching ALL available data is the high of ignorance and arrogance; The occult is as it means,(hidden),this system is as old as religion its self and when one is prepared to go down that particular rabbit hole , one begins to see that ALL things are connected.Icke has often said that we are all that is,can be and will be, so does the occult teachings; There are more things in heaven and earth than is dream"t of in your philosophy, is a very apt perception when one considers that things that are hidden are hidden fior a reason and that reason i feel is to experience it,find it and truly understand its hidden meaning, what a dull and boring life if everything was handed on a plate all the time;

Icke has always stated that take what you will from what i am providing, for it is information, not fixed beliefs, make your own mind up ;'IS IT THE BLUE OR RED PILL as Neo from the Martix had to decide;The quotes bellow from the Matrix when Neo has a choice and MORPHEUS responds to Neos questions is fitting to what Icke has been and is trying to get across;If people think that people lap this up just because they want it then why would people want to be facing a reality that a central fascist police state with complete surveillance and control physically, mentally and spiritually is stepping stoning its way every nearer;Surely there would be no sell outs at most of his talk presentations through out the world and the anti Icke freedom of speech heaters would be louder than they are at present, people are waking up as those in power and those than manipulate and control them are running out of lies and are slowly giving themselves away;

This is so much more than a physical battle of those that seek to control and those that seek true freedom for themselves and others, not only is it so much more than an information war too and how the mind deals with things that are not so easily produced in a test tube in a lab to satisfy skeptics who see physical scientifically evidence as the be all and end all of everything, its a battle of occult understandings, supremacy and reality getting out to the masses that they ever fully understand we are so much more than a mundane physical body and a slave;Icke also sees a resemblance to the human body and the computer , brilliant and comparable metaphor that the hard drive is our minds and the commuter scree our eyes and just like the computer, the human body can be manipulated with all kinds of soft ware;That is my currant understanding of David Icke, see through the physical concepts and one begins to perceive the origins of the true sources of control and manipulations;

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

link;www.quotationspage.com...

Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did. Neo: What is the Matrix? Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

link; www.moviemistakes.com...

MORPHEUS: Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. NEO How? MORPHEUS: Hold out your hands. In Neo’s right hand, Morpheus drops a red pill. MORPHEUS: This is your last chance. After this, there is no going back. In his left, a blue pill. MORPHEUS: You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe. . MORPHEUS: You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.MORPHEUS: Remember that all I am offering is the truth. Nothing more.

link; www.moviemistakes.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
David Icke was crucified for his beliefs early in his career, his children suffered bullying at school, his marriage must have been under enormous pressure. Do you think someone who is not serious about his beliefs would go through all of this for nothing? I think not.

Bang on the money, he has suffered at the hands of the media ect but he expected it, that he has never given up or cares a jot about what people think of him is testament to his conviction that he truly perceives our world or this frequency range to be nothing more than an illusion, a very clever one at that i may add;

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by muzzleflash
im happy to see most of you scoff at this guy

hes an obvious BS'er
in my opinion

those whom use wild claims to sell books usually are just
Greedy Money Hungery BS'ers

personally i dont believe in the silly reptile theorys because there isnt a single SHRED of EVIDENCE for it!!!

oh ya?
Show me the Reptilians bones
show me its DNA samples
show me a body

wheres the concrete evidence?
oh ya; it probably doesnt exist at all

because its obvious that we are WASTING our time on this stuff

we should spend our time investigating credible UFO storys instead of stupid theorys based on NO evidence
heck theres nothing proving Reptilians existance
Especially NO evidence supporting these "shapeshifter" claims and
certainly NO evidence supporting the suggestion that these Reptilians "rule earth" or are involved in "secret government positions of power"

saying a human being like GWB or QE2 is a reptile in disguise is just absolutely rediculous
theres NO evidence of it
theres not even a HINT of evidence pointing in that direction

its just people whom i believe to be silly and rediculous, whom are VERY BORED with normal life and find it Unexciting ; so what do they do? go believe in every reptiloid conspiracy theory out on the internet....

i dont have a CLUE why people believe in this stuff tho
other than boredom

earthlife with humans just dont exite their imagination anymore i suppose

and yes ill shut up and apoligize if anyone can offer me Serious Conclusive Concrete evidence of the existance of a reptilian race of aliens or terrestrial underground remanents of the dinosaurs or Whatever crazy explanation there is....

And NO, silly pictures of reptiloids from Stargate SG-1 or StarTrek wont be considered "evidence"
And NO, silly quotes from wildmen like David Icke is NOT evidence either!

I WANT a BODY!!
a Scale sample at least! so we can reveal to the world the evidence

until then, i consider it quackery

sorry to be blunt but theres thousand of people claiming the existance of this phenomena and there isnt ONE shred of evidence!

if there is? im waitin to see it!

Many people who scoff at Icke's theories haven't actually read any of his books. If you do, you'll see that the Reptoids he talks of are interdimensionall beings that possess certain humans in order to function in our world. Therefore the DNA and bodies that you request are not going to be forthcoming. ( I can hear you saying 'how convienient!'
)

Any evidence of Icke's reptoids is annecdotal really, so I can totally accept why people are not convinced by it. Personally I can accept that interdimensional beings as a possibility so why not Reptoids? I'm not 100% convinced because I've seen no proof my self.

Icke writes about loads of stuff apart from the reptiles. He spends a lot of time trying to expose instituionalised child abuse. I believe he believes and therefore not out just to make money.

All in all I'mnot sure why this is posted in UFOs as Icke is not a UFO researcher.
edit on 6-5-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: EDIT - could've sworn this was in UFOs, woops!

Agree, he is engaged in so much more than those who have not studied his books or listed to him in one of his talk presentations can hope perceive or understand;He has exposed a lot of possible child abuse taking place behind close doors by those in positions of trust or power.He is genuine i feel and comes across as a very intelligent and kind man, sadly there will always be the ignorant and arrogant section of this world that condemn the wrong people for daring to care , for does not accepting what he has exposed or written not awaken the concerns,apathy and sometimes fear in people;The primary OBSTACLE i feel is FEAR , fear of what people will think ,say or do, fear that one might have to get of ones butt and fear that what he is trying to inform people might be a genuine realty;A lot of people do not want what he is implying to be true and its understandable why he is attacked so vigorously at times and in the past;
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Icke is very easy to condemn if you've never engaged yourself in his work. He's very difficult to condemn once you have. An extremely compassionate and wise man with a strong understanding of a wide range of philosophical fields. Moreover, he is a great individual thinker and both merges and adds to the sources of information that he cites. He isn't wealthy.. therefore its hard to condemn him as money-driven - if he was, he could've stuck to journalism or pursued a more financially rewarding career path.

Plus, he peppers his work with a sense of humour and optimism rather than the fear-mongering melodrama that accompanies and hinders those like Alex Jones. Jones has done some good work, don't get me wrong, but his attitude is really annoying at times. Take that 'Biebler' rant - its great to begin with but when he says something along the lines of 'I want to see you be who you truly are' he goes too far and sounds like a preacher-themed character on the WWE, I think even he realises this as he steps back.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
...he peppers his work with a sense of humour and optimism rather than the fear-mongering melodrama that accompanies and hinders those like Alex Jones.

This is one of the things I really enjoy about Icke's presentations; the humor and optimism. Alex displays brief flashes of genuinely humorous satire, but as you say, his general tone of fear and crisis does become tiresome.

As to whether Icke's theories are true, I'm too new to conspiracy research to make that determination, but have been in it long enough to realize they could be true.

I am an adult educator by trade. People often do not understand how difficult it is to transform complex information into a form that non-experts can digest and appreciate. Icke and Jones do this well, and consequently should be able to feed their families with that work.

Dusty, obscure information would remain just that if people did not constantly "plagiarize" original sources and re-package it. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
Honestly I think Ike is a master of manipulation, and I suspect him of brainwashing people. Notice in his interviews with ATS he says "Read my books they will tell you more about that" I believe he said that because he can't brain wash some one through an interview. The man has some serious issues, I see him as the Vernon Howell of the 21st century.

Do you know why he said to read his books? That's because he has a Mass amount of information in all of his books that he simply cannot cover in any one interview. His research is vast and wide and he brings to light information which is definitely new to many westerners, and the world.

I just laugh when I see some of you write that you won't be buying his book, he only wants to make money, blah blah blah. First off, in this world of ours, how dare you ever judge someone for making a living. Second, what's the harm in buying just one of his books? I guarantee you'll waste that same amount of money on real nonsense, like any trip to Walmart, the mall, etc..So stop being ignorant and actually read his books before you judge his books, jesus
edit on 6-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

Originally posted by charlesfrith
reply to post by healthysceptic

David Icke wasn't thrown out of anything. His career/vocation changed. It's not difficult.

Fom en.wikipedia.org...

Icke was a well-known BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when he had an encounter in 1990 with a psychic who told him he was a healer placed on Earth for a purpose. In April 1991 he announced on the BBC's Terry Wogan show that he was the son of God, and predicted that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. The show changed his life, turning him practically overnight from a respected household name into an object of public ridicule.

He's a prophet too? Seriously, he got that one sooo right.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I do not believe him, even he says that people are so easily led!

In the Wogan video I see a very ill man who is ill because his body is a function of his expression in life. All the money in the world will not fix this man or heal him, that comes from within; and he is not happy at all. His eyes are lost and he is consumed by his own creations!

Tomorrow, when he wakes up, there will be pain and there will be suffering. If we are lucky, tomorrow, when we wake up, we will find Joy and we will find Harmony; unless we too are harboring evil within.

It is through intent that we can create; his intentions are quite clear!

Sad man really! I wouldn't even want to be his friend and that alone says a ton, because I do not ask for anything in return for my Love.

I can see his Demon and his Demon is growing weary because the time is so short; it comes off as anger in him, anger and of course resentment for what he feels he has had to endure! Poor pitiful man!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join