It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey hunts four IS militants amid attack fears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This has just been reported on today in Daily Express www.express.co.uk... As the Daily Express has a tendency to sensationalise everything I searched to see if I could find any other source and found this from Friday 24 October. focus-fen.net... so it would appear it is a genuine threat. Lets hope they can catch them if they feel it could be something as substantial as hijacking a plane! This does raise questions as well with regard to how many of these militants could now have left Turkey and be in Europe, only time will tell I guess, I just hope my gut feeling isn't correct!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens
When trying to view the links posted I find that both are no longer available.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've posted again don't know what happened there. Hopefully these will work www.express.co.uk...

focus-fen.net...
reply to: diggindirt

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
These two links aren't working for me either, the Express is blank and the focus one said its not available, sounds ominous though, I've never flown personally, and I don't want to, saw too many hijackings on tv growing up, but some people have no choice and have to fly.

They are going to have such a shock when they discover their promised heaven full of beautiful women has been replaced with the pain and suffering they have caused the innocent people of this planet, I hope they hurt for a very long time....

,a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Working now,
Thanks
a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
turkey, you're doing it wrong!
don't you know the plan is to welcome them with arms and borders wide open, no matter what??

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I imagine a lot of those "terrorists" are kind of pissed off, left out in the cold like that. I bet when if they get back to Turkey some of them will be looking for a little payback.

Others will be looking to escape detention and flee the country, crossing the border back into Turkey doesn't mean they are safe, far from it.

new topics

top topics

join