It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 and 616 solved. And it ain't pretty.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I intercepted an encoded message in a NASA news article about its MMS programme. I won't go into details but it basically said that if we were to be visited from beyond the stars the policy is to shoot first, regardless. If a landing site were identified, the CIA, a health organisation and the local police would evacuate and quarantine the nearby population so the air force had a clean shot. The argument? The visitors didn't fill in the necessary paperwork. "They didn't have a visa."

I used to admire NASA. Now I wonder just what else they've been up to. Are the photos of Mars real? Was the moon landing real? What's NASA not telling us? What is their goal?

The mark of the beast is the tilted ∧ in the logo. We all have one in the palm of our hand unless you're lucky and have an M instead. Upside down as in the pentagran it is the letter V for VISA, as in the credit card for buying things and what you need so as not to get killed if you're an alien/immigrant travelling to the USA. VI is N backwards + SA(TAN) from NA-SATAN.

You heard it hear first!

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

NASA Logo symbols (nasa.gov)

The round red, white and blue insignia, nicknamed the "meatball," was designed by employee James Modarelli in 1959, NASA's second year. The design incorporates references to different aspects of the mission of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The round shape of the insignia represents a planet. The stars represent space. The red v-shaped vector represents aeronautics. The circular orbit around the agency's name represents space travel.

edit on 10 25 2015 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

Interesting.
Isn't the "m" just two of these "^" though?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Based on our current immigration policy, or lack thereof, I'd say that angle was way off.

It sucks to know I already have the mark on my palms though.

Need more details OP.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
no....no , now......
the background airspeed and fuel use slide rule.....being professionally faded.....take away credence........

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Too much revelations in so little time! You're blowing our minds with so much truth! Slow it down!

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I picked a hell of a day to quit sniffing glue.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How did you intercept this message ?

And what if aliens decided to land in let's say .. A nice remote area in Russia or Africa. Why does it have to be that the aliens land in the US. And if I was an alien I'd look at the state of the human race and would probably come in guns blazing. The again if I was an alien .. I'd stay the hell away from Earth after all anyone looking at earth from the outside of think that humans are a crazy race hell bent on killing each other

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vastator

LOL!
You made me think of THIS^!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There are so many ways to interpret things. I doubt if NASA is the devil, but they have tricked us into believing and paying for things that are not really important. They also have given us some good stuff, alright, it is very expensive but it is kind of a good thing. Satellites to track weather and verify that we are destroying our environment is actually a good thing. I wish they would get more involved in preserving the earth than into causing toxic chemistry to be poluting it from their purchases.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Mmmmmmkay drugs are bad.....

But honestly slow down and try to explain this all in a coherent fashion and people might not think you wear a tin foil hat that doubles as your Crack pipe.

I'm really not trying g to be rude it's just that when people post a thread that sounds like stereotypical ramblings of some one high as the moon it honestly hurts all of us. So please let's dial it back from 11 and proceeded with a calm rational explanation so we can understand just what the hell you think you found.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe you should start swilling cough syrup?

The debil aliens are gonna make me start drinking early!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You heard it hear first!

do you mean 'here first'

or is everything in your post supposed to be deciphered and intercepted as coded messages?

VI is N backwards + SA(TAN) from NA-SATAN.

And B is boobies and looks like boobs.

Therefore

ALIENS.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure you understand the meaning of deny.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This, although interesting, can only play itself out.

The entire grid is a board game 'bored' game. It's getting old and people are tired of playing it.

When people are aware of it, it no longer has power meaning or value.

So, i wouldn't worry too much about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The Aliens you speak of are or were already here. Read Genesis, the immortal Nephlim were not killed. The Flood couldn't have wiped them out, as they were still immortal. Only mankind was made immortal. If the Nephlim left, if, they'll be back. Remember, they were the legendary beings of great might and stature. Man foolishly believes they were killed off.

On the other hand, maybe The Good Book and Myths are wrong about the Nephlim/Greek gods, and Titans. Mount Olympus resides above the mountain top, in the atmosphere. According to the Good Book, Heaven resides in our atmosphere, or somewhere up there close by. How close? Close enough is my guess. Not light years away by Biblical and Mythological interpretation.

I am not saying these stories/accounts haven't been exaggerated, as they may even have been fabricated. All this speculation may be a waste of time. However, I do not believe NASA is THE MARK, if THE MARK shall exist. THE MARK may happen, as many marks have been made to be worn before.

Regardless, even if anyone knew THE MARK, that wouldn't stop people from taking it, as THE MARK is rumored to be the only way to buy, trade, or sell in order to survive. People will be forced to take it. We can only take so much suffering. We are not Jesus. But that's another thread topic, not trying to derail yours.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If an illigal alien is found here without a visa, i believe they are detained and deported. Not shot on sight.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I believe they are given an EBT card for free food and cash, and asked to show up to court a year later so a judge can make sure their rights haven't been infringed upon.
I may be wrong, but I'm 100% sure I'm closer to the truth than you

edit on 25-10-2015 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I totally get it guys! If you take Stan from South Park and insert one of the A's from NASA into his name, you are left with Satan and NSA! South Park did a episode satiring the NSA which was actually code for NASA which works for Satan who is Stan plus the A taken from NASA which leaves NSA which is what the show was satiring!

It's so obvious now! All I have to do is make arbitrary connections and create my own evidence and BOOM! The truth is there for me alone to see!

(Seriously though, have you not been taking your meds? Because none of your threads make any sense.)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
Mmmmmmkay drugs are bad.....

But honestly slow down and try to explain this all in a coherent fashion and people might not think you wear a tin foil hat that doubles as your Crack pipe.

I'm really not trying g to be rude it's just that when people post a thread that sounds like stereotypical ramblings of some one high as the moon it honestly hurts all of us. So please let's dial it back from 11 and proceeded with a calm rational explanation so we can understand just what the hell you think you found.

No drugs. Sorry. Thought this forum was more intelligent than GLP.

If A=1, B=2 N=14 S=19
Replace the As with ^
Turn it upside down. The 9 and the 4 become sixes.
VI is six in Roman numerals. Join the combinations. Two on the top row V 6 1 x 2 and one on the bottom - the first V and the last 1. You get 666 on the outside and 616 on the inside. Join them up and you get an upside down pentagram that resembles the logo. NASA is an anagram of SATAN without the T. VISA is what you use to buy and if you're Mexican trying to get across the border to the US what you need to avoid getting shot. I've seen the news articles. No 'mark' = Death just as the prophecy says.

666 or 616 is the number of a man. I guess that would be Uncle Sam.

Re the M I was thinking more like this M. A lot of people don't have a third line.

Yes I meant "here" rather than "hear". I don't encrypt any of my writing. I can do if you want.

Sorry for the information overload folks. But I'm only around for another 30+ days and there's a lot to tell. It's for your good, not mine. I've been told to reveal hidden information to all citizens. Statistically this forum is representative of all citizens so I'm doing as I'm told.
edit on 25-10-2015 by TheLamb because: Added US

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join