It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This may not please all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
[snip]

ATS is under cyber attack

They are looking for me

Then abnormalities and abominations shall
Shamefully come to the foe
And be manifested in the shadows
Darkening the spirit and this shall happen
Towards the end in the change in his power

Then the heads of the Catholic Church shall
Show themselves remiss when it comes
To the love of God
And sum among them shall abandon the
True faith

And of the three factions those of the Middle
Shall be in somewhat decline
Those of the first shall win all of Europe and most of Africa through the destruction of the third
With the aid of the poor in spirit who thanks to the demented ones shall establish corruption
And debauchery
The people will rise up to resist and attack those who would proclamate new laws

Also it seem the countries weakened by the orientals maybe victims of Satan freed by the creator of infernal prisons in order to bring
To birth great gog and Magog

Who will bring an abominable destruction
Upon the clergy that the reds ( russians )
And the whites ( Muslims ) shall thereby
Lose their judgment their power and their strength

And their power shall be taken from them
And then there shall begin an even greater percecution of all the churches then ever before

And it is at this junction that such a horrible pestilence shall begin that more then two
Thirds of mankind shall perish
So much so that one shall no longer know the
Owners of the fields and the houses
And the grass shall grow above knee high in the street of the towns

And the war maker ( Russia ) will use the event at Cairo in order to go from Malta as far as the var coastlines of France and the straights of bosphorus shall be opened up

Then there shall take place a great landing of Anglo's upon the beaches of France to deliver
Spain from the Muslim occupation and non of these attacks shall be negligible

And the place were Abraham lived shall be attacked by the venerators of the west
And the city of hashem shall be surrounded by armies In strength On all sides

It is then that the Russian fleet will be defeated
And it's greatest cities shall be depopulated
And those who enter therin
Shall be served the wraith and vengeance of God.
All these prophecies are in accordance with the Holy sriptues and Everything visible in the skies
Mars Jupiter Saturn

Nostradamus 1555

The war will not go past Nov 2026

edit on 25-10-2015 by piney because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/10/15 by masqua because: removed comment

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

Its a good thing this is your final post. You really need a break from the Internet after reading that nonsense

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Oh well # happens

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
"they are looking for me"

Why?

Non-licensed Nostradamus quoting?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Who is "They"?

Serious question...but if that was indeed your last post...you could always PM me, I'm curious.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

See ya.

Another brand-new member, still sporting that "new car smell" bites the dust.

Bye. Take care.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

[snip]

They are looking for me

They aren't looking for you anymore.....They just found you!!
edit on 25/10/15 by masqua because: removed comment from quote

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
How to convince you that your worst enemy … is you.

"Sometimes I sit and think and sometimes I s*** and stink. --man on toilet.

Its called stinkin' thinkin'. Dwelling on paranoid delusions until you convince you they are true.
edit on 25-10-2015 by intrptr because: changed pic

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
is that you warjohn?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

[snip]

They are looking for me

Bet it's not.
Nope.
Seriously?
edit on 25/10/15 by masqua because: removed comment from quote

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think we'd all do well to treat our more colorful newbies with either kid gloves or silence.

I have a feeling (lol prediction) that sometime soon something horrible will unfold that will be linked back to either this site and or a few of the alt-media "outlets". Using the same old "schnitzel / Zak" type of post but riddled with hints.

Our reply's, will be scrutinized like never before.. and plastered for the world to see just how bad these sites are for the unstable,, so.. blah blah.. laws and freedoms.. we loose.

As i said.. either be constructive and try to help when you clearly see a problem. or report it so someone else can.

Or just ignore everything i said and carry on.. but this isn't 2012 anymore, the time for lulz has passed, there are some crazy things being pushed through the gov's and we but a step away from being in the middle of a giant cluster**** to justify locking it all down.. don't be a part of that.. is all i'm sayin.. when a seemingly crazy post pops up.. think a little deeper than "oh im gonna troll that guy"... and if you cant.. then that's what the x on the tab is for..

Just a felling though.. no biggie.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I'm sure they are not looking for you otherwise they would have already found you ?

Sure sometimes you come across some content that makes you wonder if you will get a knock on the door.

Recently I was decoding some information and it started to get pretty heavy and like you, and others, I started to wonder how much it mattered..but it doesn't.

No knocks on the door or being taken to a secret prison camp.

Mind you that's not to say I don't believe those camps exist, it's just that the time hasn't come yet to round us up like cattle.

When that time comes you will know but until then I'm sure you are safe making predictions and talking about whatever information comes to your head.
edit on 25-10-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2015 by threeeyesopen because: Sentence structure

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
funny, OP is under attack, as if this is the most absurd post there has been in the 'Prediction' forum....

Its a 'prediction' forum where only catastrophes are predicted, would he get the same stick if he was predicting world peace in the next 6 months? or would that be just as absurd.

I predict, there will be more predictions about disasters wars and the like... coincidence?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Where is America in that?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A lot just to say after the libs screw their selves to death, jews, islsm and Christianity will be dumped for deism leading to "mustafa mond, the human god"

But what if something worse happens?
What if people just keep piling up here like mother India or mexico city, there is no pandemic, there is no 2 billion booby genocide?
There are a lot worse things than pokkyclipse and it looks more like that is exactly what will happen....

top topics

join