It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My father's missing time experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm curious to know what, if any, psychological reactions people have had after revealing the details of their missing time experiences and making them public. My family had one some 30 years ago and at the time I knew something was very odd about it but never talked about it or followed up on trying to figure out what exactly had happened. I remember thinking about my family and that they could be harmed by whoever did whatever it was they did. I really had no memories of anything. Then a few years ago I saw a UFO and THAT triggered some subconscious memories and also anger. I spoke about the experience and then after that had some paranoia about not being safe in my house. That strangers would be waiting for me at night when I would come home. I think that others of my family had some of the same feelings but we didn't discuss it. That passed. You eventually just have to let it go. I would also say that at the time I didn't think that it was necessarily aliens but possibly shadow/ dark ops. I remember joking with friends about the time in school that we were all being watched and monitored by somebody who obviously were mistaking us for being persons of interest. We laughed about it but agreed something was odd. Now years later you read about NSA activities going back decades with warrantless surveillance, Project Monarch, MK Ultra. You don't know what to think. Was it all just feds on a wild goose chase, something more sinister, or aliens? I still don't know. I can't add anything beyond that but I am sympathetic to people relating these personal experiences.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I'm curious to know what, if any, psychological reactions people have had after revealing the details of their missing time experiences and making them public. My family had one some 30 years ago and at the time I knew something was very odd about it but never talked about it or followed up on trying to figure out what exactly had happened. I remember thinking about my family and that they could be harmed by whoever did whatever it was they did. I really had no memories of anything. Then a few years ago I saw a UFO and THAT triggered some subconscious memories and also anger. I spoke about the experience and then after that had some paranoia about not being safe in my house. That strangers would be waiting for me at night when I would come home. I think that others of my family had some of the same feelings but we didn't discuss it. That passed. You eventually just have to let it go. I would also say that at the time I didn't think that it was necessarily aliens but possibly shadow/ dark ops. I remember joking with friends about the time in school that we were all being watched and monitored by somebody who obviously were mistaking us for being persons of interest. We laughed about it but agreed something was odd. Now years later you read about NSA activities going back decades with warrantless surveillance, Project Monarch, MK Ultra. You don't know what to think. Was it all just feds on a wild goose chase, something more sinister, or aliens? I still don't know. I can't add anything beyond that but I am sympathetic to people relating these personal experiences.

Thanks for sharing. Well, this happened in a rural-like area of Argentina around 1968, so no black ops, NSA or anything like it. Maybe these agencies started to follow you guys after the missing time experience, it's well known the weird presence of black vans, black helicopters apparently doing a follow up on abductees. I think all the above just reinforce the logical idea of the powerful governments deeply in the know about the subject. Well, it make senses, since part of your population is being abducted by non-human intelligencies. You would likely deny to the press to avoid panic, but run several cover programs to research the phenomena and learn from it.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: JackHill

Interesting story, and no worries on the language; you relayed it just fine! I would recommend real caution when it comes to hypnosis. The mind wants to please the person asking questions, and people can invent details that weren't there, if they truly don't remember. He could end up with false memories, quite easily.

Yep I share the same worries, it would be great if the other guy were still alive, so you could compare notes and see what fits what what doesn't. Sadly, not the case.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join