It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained artifacts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Many artifacts have been found on different parts of the planet that go far outside mainstream science and archeology and their theories of how history occurred. Out of place artifacts is a term for artifacts that shouldn't exist and are either extremely too technologically advanced for the culture it was found in, the age of the artifact vastly outdates even human history itself, or the artifact isn't understood and isn't able to be recreated by our modern technology. The two theory's that could explain the existence of such things that people contend is either, humans were visited by beings not of this planet and were responsible for or assisted humans in these creations that pop up in places across the planet, or that humans left behind these but somehow lost such creation capabilities over time. Either one is possible, however in some cases the theory of humans being responsible for these creations doesn't hold water as to our dated timeline of how long humans have been here, because some artifacts predate human existence itself by more then a million years. Nothing should be ruled out and no matter what the answer to this question is, it has and still is going to change our world view of existence.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

They call them OOPARTS and they would not actually want to know where they came from because then all their precious history books would become fictional toilet paper, which they are anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Time travel would also explain it.

The ones that predate human existence. Perhaps they are from the last dominant species to walk the planet who wiped themselves out or faced some cataclysm that paved the way for the dinosaurs.

I can't say I subscribe to these theories, just throwing them out there...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Visit the OOPARTS website....been there a long time.....many threads here over the years about your topic here.....

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Its as simple as Geological activity as we currently know it is wrong.

Cataclysmic upheavals happen more frequently thanexplained today.

Along with humans being more advanced than believed to be.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The "Winners" wrote History. They lied.

It is impossible to know our real History.

Our "History" has been written to satisfy the "Winners".

Ego has prevented us from the true knowledge of our History.

Too bad really, it would be nice to know mankinds true History.

I'll bet it was a pretty good story...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

mind giving a link. I was unable to find a ooparts official website that went by the name ooparts.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I firmly believe that we're not the first technologically advanced civilization on Planet Earth.

I also firmly believe that the cover up of the true human timeline by the archaeological community is the largest conspiracy theory happening right now.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

"Many artifacts have been found on different parts of the planet that go far outside mainstream science and archeology and their theories of how history occurred."

The biggest problem is the realm of... comfort.
IMESHO, archaeology is, today, basically overseen by upper echelons where dust gathers faster than does research. There is a kind of commonality that is embraced which allows for that comfort over basic confession that... well, we just don't know nearly as much as we like to think we do.

Just imagine that... IF, say, the Smithsonian confessed to quietly housing many, many, many artifacts and that IF made public, would turn the entire field of human history research on its bloomin' ear.

Just not gonna happen.

Comfort: The ease of claiming to know everything that we really have only just begun to notice.
Welcome to history research as it is and has been for... oh, the last century, at least.

Again... just my ever so humble opinion

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The "Winners" wrote History. They lied.

It is impossible to know our real History.

Our "History" has been written to satisfy the "Winners".

Ego has prevented us from the true knowledge of our History.

Too bad really, it would be nice to know mankinds true History.

I'll bet it was a pretty good story...

And a terrible series of Tragedy's, the fact we are here today is a miracle, I for one think the human race is either far older or simply we are not the first human race.

I don't buy into standard evolutionary theory either as genetic material can cross the species barrier carried by virus which have mutated to take a portion of there previous host genetic material and then become lodged in or inserted into the Genes of the next host whom recovers and survives the virus (if it is even lethal in the first place as most virus are not).

There are story's about Xerxes the king of persia supposedly being nearly seven foot tall and having seven fingers and toes on each hand and foot, there was a village in spain were every man woman and child had seven digit's on each limb, the scotish wildcat that has six claw's yet all species today predominatly have only five digit's, hmm base ten yet the Sumerian base system is base twelve so did they have six digit's on each hand or did they inherit it from a culture whom did?.

Many northern species of wolf and even some dog have piercing blue eye's so too do many nordic peoples whose hunter ancestors may have shared living space with there tame wolve's but without a direct comparison of the relevant DNA segmant it would be difficult to tell if this was a case of trans specied viral genetic transferance.

The star Child Skull is my favourite, I believe it is real not fake and the DNA analysis I also believe was genuine.

The interesting thing there is the Endron's which were almost idential to all life today but all the rest of it's DNA (it's active DNA) was too different to be related to anything after the Cambrien explosion of 650 million years ago, so could it be a relative to a much earlier terrestrial life form that somehow left the earth but possibly stayed in the neighbourhood so to speak, perhaps during or before the snow ball earth period that is supposed to have been a prolonged period of super ice ages lasting from 2.2 billion BC to about 750 million BC.

There is nothing NEW under the Sun to quote Christ.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I have a theory that millions of years ago humanity have a technologically advanced civilization that got bombed back to stone age and that our civilization is the latest one to have advanced technology.

In fact the book series Halo: the Forerunner saga covers how humanity once had a powerful space faring civilization but that got bombed back to stone age because the humans fought a war with the Forerunner and lost. As a consequence the Forerunners decided to strip humanity of advanced technology and were forced to devolved to stone age.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

There was a claim they Smithsonian took a boatload of artifact that did not fit out on a barge and sank them in the deep atlantic, they also have a history of denying the obvious case of diffusionism and espousing the idea of Isolationism, Diffusionism says that idea's pass between civilization and cultures along with trade meaning that different civilizations may have similar architecture because of the passage of this idea for example but Isolationism says that all human culture's arose totally independantly without any contact between them.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I have a theory that millions of years ago humanity have a technologically advanced civilization that got bombed back to stone age and that our civilization is the latest one to have advanced technology.

In fact the book series Halo: the Forerunner saga covers how humanity once had a powerful space faring civilization but that got bombed back to stone age because the humans fought a war with the Forerunner and lost. As a consequence the Forerunners decided to strip humanity of advanced technology and were forced to devolved to stone age.

It wouldn't need to be that far back. The ice age only ended 12000 years ago. That's as old as some of those underground cities in Turkey. Some of them even have their own bunker doors with a circular rolling stone that can only be moved from inside. Who knows what they could have been fitted out with? Every underground room has ventilation shafts, or at least rectangular shafts that go to each corner of a room. Even the entrance has a circular hole (for pouring hot oil over enemies, the archaeologists say). What if these had been used for modern air conditioning and cabling? Who's to say?

Back then, most of Europe such as Great Britain and France would still have been under an ice sheet. The known world would have consisted of the Mediterranean alone.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

It wouldn't need to be that far back. The ice age only ended 12000 years ago. That's as old as some of those underground cities in Turkey. Some of them even have their own bunker doors with a circular rolling stone that can only be moved from inside. Who knows what they could have been fitted out with? Every underground room has ventilation shafts, or at least rectangular shafts that go to each corner of a room. Even the entrance has a circular hole (for pouring hot oil over enemies, the archaeologists say). What if these had been used for modern air conditioning and cabling? Who's to say?

Back then, most of Europe such as Great Britain and France would still have been under an ice sheet. The known world would have consisted of the Mediterranean alone.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Now a lot of people argue that an such advanced civilization would have left evidence.

According to the Halo: Forerunner series, the Forerunners did everything they can to erase traces of humanity's achievements which explains why present day humanity couldn't find evidence of it existing.

What if such advanced civilization were to exist and something similar happened, were humanity devolved as punishment and most traces of their civilization as been eradicated by an even more advanced alien civilization because of their warlike nature.
edit on 24-10-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

You mean the evolutionary model could not be more wrong, the Neanderthal were simply modern humans from that epoch whom became troglodytes, fearing exposing themselves as there cooking fires could bring down an attack from above they hid away in caves but this caused them to become inbred and stunted, there slouched posture was an adaptation to there constant living in low natural caves and there artifacts were often mixed up with those of animal's whom were probably a primate species quite distinct from them, any oopart found in these local's would be quickly discredited or conveniently forgotten as it could cause some consternation and make the comfortable faculty seat's less secure for the established hirarchy of so called intelligentsia with there vested interest in seeing the established model secured.

Some interesting reading.
rense.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Here is a wopper of an oopart for you.
www.ancient-origins.net...
solarey.net...
projectavalon.net...

Creationist sites often don't shy away though they have there own interpretation (I agree but that is my opinion and take that as you will but it can be also interpreted as them using evidence that other's fear to use and interpreting it differently).
www.6000years.org...
The small dinosaurs were dated to about 500.000 years old and the woman whom found them had her career ruined for going public about them.

usahitman.com...

There is just so much out there from model airplanes (including one that flys when you throw it - when a replica was made - that was found in an egyptian tomb, stylised lotus blossums that resemble light bulbs in egyptian art, more egyptian anomolys in depictions that resemble air craft, submarines, helicoptors and air ship's - I don't believe the egyptians had these deviceS but that as they did have an established and extremely long lived priesthood that may have accumulated or inherited some knowledge from some previous epoch now lost to us and I wonder what was lost in the burning of the great library at alexandria.
Texts from Sumeria that can be explained as flight trainign manual's if so interpreted, the epic of gilgamesh having passage's which some interpret to be reminiscent of an actual space flight and let's not forget the whole vimana scandal of india and there legend's of flying citys and flying and swimming chariot's as well as weapon's that sound like atomic bomb's.

Then there is the whole ruins on mars thing, what about linear sized cratering over a grid pattern like a street map that is reminiscent of hiroshima or nagasaki but even more devastated from orbital bombardment.
www.marsruins.com...
Or this interesting video.
youtu.be...
I will leave the moon out of it but have a look at this.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Colour added by me to highlight.
Look like human artifacts don't they but old enough that we were supposed to be simple monkeys banging stones together?, someone has it very wrong indeed.
edit on 24-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks! I find this stuff fascinating. The odd artifacts are pretty interesting, although I find the "boring" explanations for some of them pretty compelling. I *do* think that there is definitely a pressure to conform in this and other fields. Going off the reservation is pretty frowned upon unless you've got a LOT of evidence for it.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

finding something that was left by us for us.

something that was meant for all was used for a few.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I firmly believe that we're not the first technologically advanced civilization on Planet Earth.

I also firmly believe that the cover up of the true human timeline by the archaeological community is the largest conspiracy theory happening right now.

It's not what we believe it's what we can prove , yes civilization if we are thinking monuments and the like can be pushed back further in time reference Gobekli Tepi , but when you say technologically advanced civilizations, compared to what era.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I like the stones in South America depicting people riding dinosaurs

I believe the earth is only 7 thousand years old
As the Bible states

The stones are claimed to be fake

The Bible talked about large beasts that roamed the earth in the early days

The great flood must of made them extinct
Then you have that university teacher in the US not long ago who claimed he had a dinosaur bone with fresh tissue inside
He claimed it was about 4 thousand years old

I hear a lot of archaeologists are not handing in their discoveries because they fear it will
End up in a shoebox hidden away for ever
Because it does not fit with the status quo

Tell a lie a million times it becomes the truth

The earth is millions of years old

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join