It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's that time of year - Halloween experiment - Any volunteers?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Who is doing the mental evaluation?.
So basically someone you choose will have to give up two weeks of their lives to be filmed?....you really expect to get anyone in their right minds volunteering?.
Like I said you would not be able to get anyone to do this let alone a member of ATS.
So don't call us chicken or anything nor claim any type of victory because we all just think you are talking bollocks.

Get anyone to do it then anyone...
(By that I mean a volunteer not someone you have locked up in your basement).
edit on 26-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: peppycat

God bless you brother (sister)

I understand ..... I really do and I have upset some of you and I ask that you not fall from your faith because of what I do.

Non believers demand proof. Tell me how can this be done? God will not have anything to do with a sinner or with a non believer who refuses to accept God. A non believer's only chance is if Jesus gets personally involved or if he sends a messenger (angel) otherwise.... no chance..... Is this where we stop?

Did not God send a demon to punish Paul?

After Lucifer fell from grace did he still walk around heaven? See the book of Job...

Did not Peter speak to Ananias and Sapphira before they fell over dead?

Will a non believer believe once they see and feel an invisible being in their presence?

Will they believe once they are thrown around the room? Would you?

If the walls turned to blood will they believe?

If it rains stones and rocks inside the room will they believe?

If these things happen will they turn to God or continue to refuse him and hate him even more?

Evil will be called out in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit to appear and abide and not from an evil entity. God will choose who will be sent not Lucifer.

My Soul Thirsts for You:

Psalm 143:12 -For the sake of Your name, O LORD, revive me. In Your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble. And in Your lovingkindness, cut off my enemies And destroy all those who afflict my soul, For I am Your servant.

Pray for me.

I'm sure the method would have an effect on the non-believer but all one can do really is pray for their salvation. Some peoples hearts have turned to stone against the Lord. Speak the word to them, they hear it or they don't and pray, pray that the stone around their hearts breaks and the loving warmth of Jesus Christ enters into their guarded hearts.
When one has faith, faith acts... the best and most safest loving way to act is the act of prayer.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Who is doing the mental evaluation?.
So basically someone you choose will have to give up two weeks of their lives to be filmed?....you really expect to get anyone in their right minds volunteering?.
Like I said you would not be able to get anyone to do this let alone a member of ATS.
So don't call us chicken or anything nor claim any type of victory because we all just think you are talking bollocks.

Get anyone to do it then anyone...
(By that I mean a volunteer not someone you have locked up in your basement).

The mental evaluation will be done according to accredited universities in Psychological Services for Depression, Bipolar Disorder (Manic-Depression), Alcohol Use, Eating Disorders, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, to name a few.... including all medications. The information will not be released on this website.

The two week trial will be the overall test BUT the first 48 hours needs to be inside a unfurnished room (only a bed and a small table will be inside the room) while be inside the room afterward the 48 hours you can go to work, the movies....whatever....and when you return home it is back inside the room until the following morning.

This experiment will be a white paper and video for the World Health Organization and other international mental health institutes.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Wow you would actually do this to another human being?.
Even though it is BS the fact you would invite a demon and then try to get rid of it is disgusting tbh all to stoke your own ego.
So the evaluation would be done by you? credentials please? also it isn't scientific if you do it.
Can you show any evidence whatso ever that you are legit?.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Wow you would actually do this to another human being?.
Even though it is BS the fact you would invite a demon and then try to get rid of it is disgusting tbh all to stoke your own ego.
So the evaluation would be done by you? credentials please? also it isn't scientific if you do it.
Can you show any evidence whatso ever that you are legit?.

I will not identify myself on this website and will remain anonymous.

Since you think this is BS but yet have no idea of the procedures shows your ignorance in this subject.

Since my true identity is allegedly anonymous at this website I can not assume defamation or slander on your part.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So thats a no then....
Not one bit of evidence what you say you can do?.You wonder why no one has said yes?.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So thats a no then....
Not one bit of evidence what you say you can do?.You wonder why no one has said yes?.

Yet you expect me to identify myself? The only person who will know who I am will be the volunteer who will be signing a detailed waiver.

If you don't believe in spirits or evil why worry about my credentials when you are convinced it is a myth?
edit on 26-10-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I'm worried what you are going to do to them.....
Oh and a waiver will not let you do anything to someone.

But lets face it no one will volunteer and give up their time on this and you knew this when you wrote the thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I'm worried what you are going to do to them.....
Oh and a waiver will not let you do anything to someone.

But lets face it no one will volunteer and give up their time on this and you knew this when you wrote the thread.

I see no further reason to discuss this with you unless you are going to volunteer for the test.

edit on 26-10-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So when are we going to see the "no one was brave enough to take on my challenge" post? because you and I know any type of post like that would be disingenuous...Seeing the thread is a bait thread.
(like I said you knew no one would volunteer).

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Worry wart

You will feel better if you just put it in God's hands.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I worry that the OP is not just telling fibs but actually believes what he is telling us.
I worry the OP has done exorcisms and done lots of harm towards a mentally ill person.
I worry some poor sod will accept his invitation to mental torture and really odd voyeurism with the intent to allow a spirit mess with another human being.
All while asking for donations from ATS to put this nonsense together?.
This is crazy I just hope the OP is fibbing.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You've had several people say they would do it actually.

It's just that none of us have cameras and live-streams etc., or two hundred dollars to just spend on everything.

If saving our souls is so important to you, why wouldn't you foot the cost? What would Jesus do?

Consider how much you stand to gain by taking the proof to WHO and other outlets.

Anyway, I am willing. I'm actually interested in trying to talk to demons. I'm not certain they exist or not. I'm not convinced all the stories people have about them aren't just in their heads. But I'm open to the possibility of 'something', as I said before.

The downside to my volunteering is my lack of money for supplies, the fact I don't have any rooms I can empty out, the one I sleep in is shared, and I go to school. I'm sure there are some other things that would disqualify me too.

In the end, I can just try to contact demons on my own, without your knowledge and expertise. I might end up in a world of pain, injury or death, as you warn.. but # it. Let God sort me.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I worry that the OP is not just telling fibs but actually believes what he is telling us.
I worry the OP has done exorcisms and done lots of harm towards a mentally ill person.

^ This.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There are a lot of people lurking inside this thread; simply waiting and watching.......good...... me too.....waiting and watching.......

Many already know the answer to my test.....but again to those who judge but have not been shown I suggest you walk lightly and speak in low tones...... evil is watching and waiting too.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

just say my name 3 times on Halloween around midnite

I told a member last yr to do this while holding a piece of silver and have not seen any post since then from said member...
edit on 26-10-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Actually I am not authorized to conduct exorcisms according to the Catholic church. I assist Catholic priest with this task however according to the teachings of Jesus all his disciples have this authority.

Deliverances many ....... again speaking Catholic dogma.

I am not Catholic but considered a lay person according to the church.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You need sound effects with that post...Is this just a creepy 1950's B movie now?.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I am not the one who needs this test but the one who will administer it.

I am no fool to send anyone money? Now that is funny!

I am not the one who speaks out against the Lord and blasphemes him.

I am not one who rejects the teachings of Jesus.

I am not the one who disbelieves in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and anyone that does commits a great sin.

Yours and others who allege to worry about that poor soul who would take the test would have the opportunity to watch the test 24/7 live through the internet so your worries are not justified. So your attacks against me are nothing more than hate.

I live in Europe possibly in a different country than most of you.....You would see and hear exactly what the test patient would see and experience.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm not asking to keep your money or supplies. You can have them all back. I'll even sign a contract agreeing to that so you can take action against me if I steal from you.

But I understand why you still wouldn't want to spend the money.

So I guess even though I volunteered, I will be unable to partake in the experiment because of my own finances.

Shame..

Oh well. I'll go find a good Satanist website for some instructions.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join