It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's that time of year - Halloween experiment - Any volunteers?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Here's the thing too.. How would we know this was proof of the Christian narrative? If anything it would be proof of 'something'. Something terrifying to be sure. But what would the evidence be that these things are in allegiance with Satan, or that your God cast them out when the experiment was over?

Also this:

originally posted by: beansidhe
But anyway, even if we did this, how would you define your parameters to rule out eg psychokinesis or other purely human phenomena like psychosis?

We won't at this rate because the OP has conveniently glossed over this part, in order to maintain an illusion of credibility. This harks back to dark age witch trials hence the reason I still want to know the process of the 'experiment'.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Yeah he could torment someone for two days and make them mad and then claim victory.
Even though it is all rubbish I question why someone would actually want to do all this?.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

An atheist with pagan sensibilities? Oxymoronic.

Why? Pagan cames from paganus, or country-man ie not following the new, groovy and urban Latin-endorsed religion of Christianity. It was used as a derogatory term for non-Christians. So atheist pagans abound.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't know, which is why I wrote something about the unpleasant undertones of this thread some pages back. He hasn't differentiated between mental health disorders and fictional 'demons' yet which makes me think that it would be harassing someone until they had a breakdown of some sort and 'repented'.
Which -if true -makes me sick to my stomach.

Also, the glaringly obvious point which he hasn't mentioned: if 'demons' are so prevalent, why is it so hard to lure one onto camera? Why aren't we elbowing our way past them in Asda every Saturday?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I just realized something else that's amusing.

If I was to do this, in addition to watching me drink beer and listen to metal, I'd also be seen doing my Philosophy of Religions homework.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Just get the demon to do it

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

four pages and still no volunteer.....huh.... well what do you say about this?

I'll do it but you need to pay since the 1st is my birthday and I could be killing my brain cells with liquor instead of with this silly experiment.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well Idk if it would be the same this time around but in a previous thread it was explained to another user:

I understand your point but there has to be proof to you and to us that you are not withholding information or refusing to follow ritual instructions. This is the reason why there must be numerous controls in place to ensure while you conduct this ritual otherwise you are doing them correctly or you could simply be faking it...... remember you want proof....right?

The ritual would not be given out on ATS but per pm or per email after we have Skyped a couple of times.

You would have to open up your personal life for two weeks on Skype and with online cameras so we can witness what you live through.

First we clear out a room.....in your home. You will need approx one week to prepare which includes fasting. You buy the items given you from a list I provide. You can rent the online cameras pretty cheap. The experiment will cost approx 200 dollars but what is that compared to what you will receive in return.......guaranteed proof of the supernatural.

Of course you will be required to sign an agreement that does not hold me responsible for anything that happens or occurs. You take full responsibillity for anything and everything.

[snip]

This might help with your privacy issues...... cameras only in empty room except for the one on your head while you are sleeping. You must sleep in this room as well (in the corner). This way your family life will be concealed. Only your life inside the room. Outside the room we see and hear nothing.

P.S. To anyone considering this without proper instructions will most likely cause death or injury to yourself or to a loved one. I caution anyone in doing this. It is very dangerous.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

This is practicing forbidden occult type practices. I don't do this. The volunteer would.

This distinction is invalid.
If it is forbidden, and you cause it to be done, you are just as responsible as the person who carries it out.
That is why King Saul was as responsible as the witch of Endor.
Fagin did not pick pockets in person, but he was just as responsible as the boys he sent out.
If you know it is forbidden, don't get involved in the business.

"Do not tempt the Lord your God" by putting yourself or others into unnecessary danger for the sake of any demonstration of power (Matthew ch4 vv5-7).
edit on 25-10-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So it is 2 weeks? and he wants us to pay for it? and let him watch everything we do?

Anyone else think it is a bit creepy?.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

btw i have communicated with them before with this method and they almost always answer me quickly. and now i have a banana in my freezer that i’m foribiden to eat by lilith and i must bury it after it freezes, any idea why she wud ask for this?

zalbarath666.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So it is 2 weeks? and he wants us to pay for it? and let him watch everything we do?

It's a nightmare in the making for atheists to undergo a demonic attack in order to find the love of Jesus Christ, but no worries, this guy says he is a professional....
Do worry! And don't give him any money, you can pick up a bible for practically free from a used book store and just look up Corinthians and read for yourself how much love is involved with Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ok, victim/atheist/volunteer pays for everything, they're taking a fortnight off work and this bit is the best. Comedy gold...

The experiment will cost approx 200 dollars but what is that compared to what you will receive in return.......guaranteed proof of the supernatural. Of course you will be required to sign an agreement that does not hold me responsible for anything that happens or occurs. You take full responsibillity for anything and everything.

Yes quite. Entirely my fault if I end up with a house full of demons.

Brilliant. Well I feel like I'm in safe hands, it all sounds very reasonable - why the hell not?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yes.
Yes I do.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
It's religious concepts of Hell and what spirits are that I don't buy into. I don't know whether or not 'spirits' exist. I've had some interesting experiences with 'something'. The explanations for that 'something' could be one of numerous things. Some less exciting than others.

My experience

I was not the only witness to the 'shadow person'.
edit on 10-25-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, is he going to come back to this thread to address our concerns?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
Well, is he going to come back to this thread to address our concerns?

I am here.

Did I see someone volunteer?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I clearly said from the beginning I do NOT charge any fee.

Not everyone will qualify for this test.

A mental evaluation will be conducted and a written agreement must be signed releasing me of any responsibilities.

This offer is open to anyone and instead of accepting my offer you bitch about the terms which tells me either you are blowing smoke or hiding your fears due to the unknown.

Halloween is on a Saturday this year.... most people work Monday through Friday...... have to take off Saturday and Sunday???

Today is the 26th .......it is too late BUT we can still do it this year......in November.

Nothing is free today......you who moan and complain about God not existing, that there is no spiritual world, put up or shut up...right?

For those who seek money (greedy bastards) maybe some radio or TV show will pick this up and you will make some money however this is not intended to make money BUT to make a point one that you reject and foolishly make jokes of. So how bad do you and these others who bitch and moan want to know?
edit on 26-10-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

It's a nightmare in the making for atheists to undergo a demonic attack in order to find the love of Jesus Christ, but no worries, this guy says he is a professional....
Do worry! And don't give him any money, you can pick up a bible for practically free from a used book store and just look up Corinthians and read for yourself how much love is involved with Jesus Christ.

I clearly said from the beginning I do NOT charge any fee.

Not everyone will qualify for this test.

A mental evaluation will be conducted and a written agreement must be signed releasing me of any responsibilities.

This offer is open to anyone and instead of accepting my offer you bitch about the terms which tells me either you are blowing smoke or hiding your fears due to the unknown.

Halloween is on a Saturday this year.... most people work Monday through Friday...... have to take off Saturday and Sunday???

Today is the 26th .......it is too late BUT we can still do it this year......in November.

Nothing is free today......you who moan and complain about God not existing, that there is no spiritual world, put up or shut up...right?

For those who seek money (greedy bastards) maybe some radio or TV show will pick this up and you will make some money however this is not intended to make money BUT to make a point one that you reject and foolishly make jokes of. So how bad do you and these others who bitch and moan want to know?

As a Christian, I don't think this a safe way to convert atheists. As a person, it strikes my funny bone for some reason and I'm sorry because messing with demons on Halloween shouldn't be funny.
I'm not trying to say your abilities to exorcise demons is a bad thing, I just think you should do it when someone needs it and not necessarily volunteering to go through such an experience.
There are nicer ways to go about spreading the Good Word.
May the peace and comfort of the Holy Spirit abide in all that you do.
edit on 26-10-2015 by peppycat because: missing letter

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

God bless you brother (sister)

I understand ..... I really do and I have upset some of you and I ask that you not fall from your faith because of what I do.

Non believers demand proof. Tell me how can this be done? God will not have anything to do with a sinner or with a non believer who refuses to accept God. A non believer's only chance is if Jesus gets personally involved or if he sends a messenger (angel) otherwise.... no chance..... Is this where we stop?

Did not God send a demon to punish Paul?

After Lucifer fell from grace did he still walk around heaven? See the book of Job...

Did not Peter speak to Ananias and Sapphira before they fell over dead?

Will a non believer believe once they see and feel an invisible being in their presence?

Will they believe once they are thrown around the room? Would you?

If the walls turned to blood will they believe?

If it rains stones and rocks inside the room will they believe?

If these things happen will they turn to God or continue to refuse him and hate him even more?

Evil will be called out in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit to appear and abide and not from an evil entity. God will choose who will be sent not Lucifer.

My Soul Thirsts for You:

Psalm 143:12 -For the sake of Your name, O LORD, revive me. In Your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble. And in Your lovingkindness, cut off my enemies And destroy all those who afflict my soul, For I am Your servant.

Pray for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join