It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's that time of year - Halloween experiment - Any volunteers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I understand where you are coming with this. I do brother....some must be led through the fire before they can see...

How often has Christ walked with our brothers and sisters through hell to show them what it is all about?

"And when they say to you 'Consult the mediums and the wizards who chirp and mutter", should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living?" Isaiah ch8 v19
The New Testament way of introducing people to the world of spirit is to demonstrate the Holy Spirit, not the other kind.
There is nothing Christian about the assumption that these spirits are contactable at all, or that this season of the year is more conducive to contacting them.

First and foremost I do not practice the occult. I have studied the varies arts as a demonologist to understand and identify these spirits by name. This is part of the job as a demonologist and helper of priests who conduct exorcism.

One of Satan's greatest tricks is fooling people that he does not exist. He and his fallen ones walk on this planet and above our heads attacking and destroying families everyday.

If you have studied NDE'S and read a few of them many come back with stories of heaven or hell. Both events have caused these people to make drastic changes within their lives. There was a specific reason for those to walk through hell with Jesus or with an angel.......hope and love that the lost soul with see what awaits him/her. Coming face to face with evil will fill your pants (said jokingly) if you have a weak heart or mind it can kill you ......so yes there are dangers so not everyone can participate.

Does a person need to go to hell to believe? I can not answer that question BUT I know when simply facing a demon it is a life changing event. Thought of hallucinations will be removed from your mind (I don't want to explain this part as to why)

This entire experiment has only one teaching to it. Since you (not you) have no faith because you have not seen what will you now think once you have seen? Faith is no longer required because you are a witness.

How easy is it once you face hell to believe in God in heaven and his son? For it will be these great beings that will be saving you.

You know what the best part of an exorcism is? Watching the soul being saved as the Holy Spirit enters that poor soul ... it is close as when Moses walked back down Mount Sinai glowing.

My experiment requires no exorcism.

A simple manifestation.... one that will shake your spirit.

Does this sound like love to you? What would you pay to be shown/experience that heaven and hell really exists?

Is it possible to save a hardcore atheist after he/she is revealed the truth?

For one year (not long) I have consistently read threads by non believers who demand proof, who blasphemy God and his rule, consider theology a myth and way to control people.

Do you want to see someone being controlled?

edit on 24-10-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Are you out of your goddamn MIND??!

NO.

You realize those... Things... can follow people around, long after your little experiment is over? Possibly leading to their eventual suicide, loss of sanity, or any number of long term or permanent problems? Especially since you are preying on someone who doesn't believe in spirits. No, no, no... Terrible idea.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

edit on 10/24/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: peppycat

Precisely. My pagan sensibilties forbid me to wear bathing suits, as he so quaintly calls them, in the shower and so the whole exercise - should I be the lucky atheist to be chosen - would really just be a bit of a shady perv-fest as far as I can see. Unless he can give me the incantation to summon Jesus himself into my kitchen, I'm going to remain unimpressed.
what the heck! for some reason I had missed the part about being filmed in the shower. I guess the OP is trying to catch the ''peeping tom'' sort of spirit, again not my cup of tea and as for those nasty little perv spirits in my bathroom, well lilac flowers are said ward off ghosts. Maybe there is more to haunting than I'm aware of and need to put safety precautions to ward off these dirty buggers.
edit on 24-10-2015 by peppycat because: buggers not burgers

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
The phrase "participating in various rituals" was what worried me.
I still think that actively seeking these things out, gratuitously, is playing with fire.
Even granting (for the sake of argument) that God has "shown hell" to people, he has not commissioned any of us to do it on our own initiative.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Are we just savages and poor souls to you?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So let Jesus, or an angel "show people hell". That's not your job. Even as a demonologist. Your job should be the opposite of what you are proposing.

I wonder if, during your "work", perhaps a demon didn't get to you somehow... be careful friend.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What would you pay to be shown/experience that heaven and hell really exists?

James Randi would pay you 1 Million Dollars.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That's right young Darth Deathslayer bring more to the dark side of the force feeelll it's power!.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Wrong, firstly.

Secondly you know full well the risks involved "contacting hell".

Ridiculous.

OK, my mistake....... I thought you were an unbeliever.

I am making a unique offer to any atheist who does not believe in the spiritual world. A once in a life time offer. If an atheist is so secure in his ideas and theology than why not?

Hi,

How are you going to ensure that spirits appear and that this is not simply an exercise in pervy voyeurism? What's your plan for this poor 'atheist'?
I was wondering the same thing. Watching people sleep? Not my cup of tea and how would a ghost make an atheist have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ? All a ghost on camera would do is provide a glimpse into things of this reality that are not explained for the layperson in the Bible. I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't want us to focus on spirits and to focus on the Holy Spirit as DISRAELI posted.

Disraeli is 100% correct but are there not many who do not believe in the Holy Spirit? Is not this website full of non believers?
Are not believers heckled and made fun of mostly at this website? I see real hate by those unbelievers and their agenda by attempting to convince those religion is nothing more than a way to control people.

I would have thought by now 100 people would be jumping up and down to volunteer but what I see are concerned members telling me to stop and to those I say God bless you. You appear to be a true believer.....maybe?

I am not talking about ghosts..... walking around in the room. I am talking about a man undergoing demonic attack in a way that he can not explain.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Oh yeah, it's all in the OP if you care to double check. And it's not the spirits who'll be watching you, it's our very own web-cam Joe here.

For his amusement. I think there's probably better ways of teaching Christianity - in fact, I know there are.

Never heard the bit about lilac flowers before, that's interesting, thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If you do it I'll do it.

Spirits aren't real, they're a figment of the imagination, but your idea is a bit disgusting either way.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Are not believers heckled and made fun of mostly at this website?

And yet I bet not a single one of them would wish for the Devil to be thrust into your life over a game of Ritual...

You sound like you're gone man...

God bless you, hopefully Jesus will intervene in your proposal before something else decides that you're fair game.

Edit: Btw many Atheists believe in the spiritual and the light and dark, they just do not worship God(s).

You don't want that sort of thing on your Scales of Justice come Judgement Day.
edit on 24-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Wrong, firstly.

Ridiculous.

You are right! I do know the risks AND I also know how to deal with them.

So again I ask how bad do you (not you Charlie) want to know?

I am talking to the hardcore nonbelievers...... I have not yet seen them come to the thread yet...... I am trying to catch up with everyone's post.

I speak of a supernatural event that will shake you to your very core.

I should have maybe put this thread into the RANT SECTION...........MODS you might want to consider this.

I for one am tired of the childish arguments on ATS about God and the devil.

Talk is cheap, I am prepared to walk the walk with anyone who wants to challenge the existence of God. Maybe a strong does of your humanity is what is needed.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm honestly curious what you mean by rituals. No need for the detailed instructions here but some general idea would be nice.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

Wrong, firstly.

Ridiculous.

OK, my mistake....... I thought you were an unbeliever.

I am making a unique offer to any atheist who does not believe in the spiritual world. A once in a life time offer. If an atheist is so secure in his ideas and theology than why not?

Hi,

How are you going to ensure that spirits appear and that this is not simply an exercise in pervy voyeurism? What's your plan for this poor 'atheist'?
I was wondering the same thing. Watching people sleep? Not my cup of tea and how would a ghost make an atheist have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ? All a ghost on camera would do is provide a glimpse into things of this reality that are not explained for the layperson in the Bible. I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't want us to focus on spirits and to focus on the Holy Spirit as DISRAELI posted.

Disraeli is 100% correct but are there not many who do not believe in the Holy Spirit? Is not this website full of non believers?
Are not believers heckled and made fun of mostly at this website? I see real hate by those unbelievers and their agenda by attempting to convince those religion is nothing more than a way to control people.

I would have thought by now 100 people would be jumping up and down to volunteer but what I see are concerned members telling me to stop and to those I say God bless you. You appear to be a true believer.....maybe?

I am not talking about ghosts..... walking around in the room. I am talking about a man undergoing demonic attack in a way that he can not explain.
people jumping at the opportunity for a chance to undergo a demonic attack? Are you a true believer? What Christian in all honesty would think this is okay? I'm sorry but I don't think this is a nice idea and all you have to do is tell people once, the Good News, if they take it in only a tiny bit you have done your job and no need to press them, just walk away.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

I understand where you are coming with this. I do brother....some must be led through the fire before they can see...

How often has Christ walked with our brothers and sisters through hell to show them what it is all about?

"And when they say to you 'Consult the mediums and the wizards who chirp and mutter", should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living?" Isaiah ch8 v19
The New Testament way of introducing people to the world of spirit is to demonstrate the Holy Spirit, not the other kind.
There is nothing Christian about the assumption that these spirits are contactable at all, or that this season of the year is more conducive to contacting them.

Just another quicky my brother..........I do not talk with the dead in accordance to Isaiah or any other prophet and I know there are some that go off into various directions with its meaning. But my point is I don't talk with them, but command them to obey the one true God in Jesus name.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The point of comparison is that your proposal was to seek these things out, to initiate contact.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Precisely. My pagan sensibilties forbid me to wear bathing suits, as he so quaintly calls them, in the shower and so the whole exercise - should I be the lucky atheist to be chosen - would really just be a bit of a shady perv-fest as far as I can see. Unless he can give me the incantation to summon Jesus himself into my kitchen, I'm going to remain unimpressed.

If bathing suits are an issue for you, then a camera will not be posted in the shower/bathroom.

Is this good for you?

Would you like to continue? Why...... I am willing to stick to your Wiccan teachings to call forth an entity.... one from the moon perhaps or from the forest? BUT not with your books.

Is this satisfactory to you?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Lol, I'm not a Wiccan. I don't think we agree on the meaning of 'pagan'.
So let's assume that you come over to Scotland, and install this tech in my house. Then what happens? You start summoning things whilst I go about posting facts about bronze age bog-mummies on ATS and go to work.
And then what? You try and evoke a psychiatric breakdown in me? That sounds horrible and cruel.
This whole thread has an unpleasant edge to it.

And all so that I repent and accept your religion? Imagine if a Muslim had posted this thread, there would be outrage.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well then what the hell explanation do atheist give to the existence or non existence of spirits?

I mean if one believes then they see this as a trap but if one does not believe then they should not have a problem with this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join