It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Are Change" Media (& all Alt Media)Targeted by New UN Domestic Terrorism "force"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Always the same old same old, they will use every invention imaginable to keep the flock in sheep-shape.

Self-proclaimed elitists follow their own rules and their own rules only, that's right. We have the higher ground with regards to ethics and I intent to keep it this way.

Your thread works out quite well, congrats mate!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Always the same old same old, they will use every invention imaginable to keep the flock in sheep-shape.

Self-proclaimed elitists follow their own rules and their own rules only, that's right. We have the higher ground with regards to ethics and I intent to keep it this way.

Your thread works out quite well, congrats mate!

We may have the moral and ethical high ground, but (using an analogy) The jedi had this too, and I fear we may go the way of the jedis on this one. But its the same old story and as you said, I also intend on keeping my morals, I do not like death or famine. Nor do i like violence.

We all need to be extremely wise on this one. Regardless of the situation, reaction is also what they want. However, acting, by speaking truth, is a different story.
This movie should give you some insight on what people can do. Remember the classic pump up the volume starring christian slater? It is about a radio talk show host, that inspired a revolution of radio talk shows. because it was monopolized and controlled by people in power. This is peaceful resistance.

Spoiler ending: Powerful Speech

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Most people who pay attention know what is going on.. back when I 1st got on ATS there was a conversation about if you think you are on some list.. of course people are on a list.. this was before HR 1955 after that came out there is definitely a list.

The thing about ats being CIA or NSA or something remember they can get whatever records they want from this site whether or not ats is involved with them. We dig our own hole everytime we open our mouths about something that doesn't go in line to what is supposed to be.

Anyway those who fight good on you.. those who don't meh Presidential Idol is coming up I hear 5 billion will get the next herder elected.
edit on 10/25/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
ATS? This should be HUGE news. Where is everyone?

Most of the good old ATS members (like me, and at least six others I know) left when this place was hijacked by right-wing radicals.

Unfortunately, this thread is a great example of why so many people have abandoned ATS over the last few months. You people are radicalizing yourselves and you don't even know it. The US gov is right to be monitoring sites like this, not because they're attacking your right to free speech and opinion, but because there ARE a lot or conservative crazies here who openly preach about violent revolution, terrorism, racism, xenophobia, anti (democratic) government sentiment...

Here's what the radicals don't understand - claiming it's "okay" to take up arms against the democratically elected government because you don't agree with same-sex marriage, taking in refugees, gun control, or even just because some nutter like Alex Jones spins something to get you all riled up, IS A TERRORIST THREAT.

ATS has now pretty much become nothing but a club for paranoid delusional Conservatives to spout off their propaganda and bull*hit to each other, the rest of us have mostly moved on to more intelligent forums.

i now come here solely to laugh at the stupidity, and to occasionally see if there is any news on a breaking story. ATS was always good for digging up news before any major outlet. For everything else, I go elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Your registered in 2013.. Who were you?

I am not riled up I stated factual things in my posts not bs.. hr 1955 let this happen and nobody didn't say or do anything but ya your right most are right winged crazy fools.. /sarcasm

For the record I do not suscribe to Alex Jones he is to crazy to site as Asa legit reference.. as for my posting habits well you know since I nave only been here a Lil while 2004 I believe... There is nothing here except news maybe. Perhaps like this post...

But you call things how you call them and I will do the same. Critical thinking is dangerous I suppose.
edit on 10/25/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You people are radicalizing yourselves and you don't even know it

Don't embarrass yourself, Rocker. We're talking about a radicalizing state here, if it's Crimethink to discuss that - so be it. There goes your democracy down the right-winger drain and you don't even realize it?

Greetings from Censormany, my grandfather did a great job following orders either. Nobody said we should take up arms, civil disobedience is the other option you didn't even mention. Why is that?

go elsewhere.

Or what? My Grandpa would've liked you!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Shill. Slave.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Radicals here?
All I see is some is p..d off above average "thinking" humans, voicing their genuine concerns. It is an open forum, is it not?..Free speech and all.

The only "real radicals" that I am concerned about are mostly in government and corporate positions.

Positions that can have real time, tangible negative affects on our lives, way more than a few philosophical warriors using their keyboards can ever hope to achieve.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Saw this one coming. Rocker's on board with a lot of OS things.
And it's probably a much groovier scene, than preppers ammo unlimited and spirits.
Groovier, but not more hip.
Always interested in his tack.
Me? I don't care about parties, so I see pretty straight most of the time.
My guess is that these…evaluators, er, to be, sorta draw a pretty hard line at d u m b s. Doesn't matter how good your hearing is, better stay quiet. And I do recall
the group in question as having bad music as their intro piece, while they ran stories 'speculating' after those east coast shakers.

Now, the idea that there are a bunch of fascist nazis tunneling about underground, using secret signals to scramble our moral compasses into joyfully embracing every possible aberration of nature as 'natural', and rallying behind this as a main sociopolitical thrust, only to one day, with the twist of a few dials, foist themselves from the ground with a ready made skynet to pick up the meat…that's a little unsettling, looking in today's compact…even for the grooviest of groovy. And don't mention d e w weapons at all. I don't care how good your hearing is. If you are going to go there, you best go to God with your concerns. There are remedies there. Cautions. Rules. But True Power.

Now they are shading in areas to include 'anyone who doesn't believe, heed, and hearken to us'. That is what this thread is about.
The storm front widens. Allow me to inject a little perspective. For the future, the children, because here's what's going on now.

I'm still rocking on my hands from that little Sanders/Clinton deflection/absolution play which I scarcely caught a glimpse of.

There. There he is. That is the man.

Mister his heart bleeds pearls of passion for our justice and salvation, and he is defending this tyrant who has 100% control of our every electronic whit of usage, demanding from us WHO CARES ABOUT HER EMAIL????…while they do nothing except care about ours. Our everything, so there. Try to understand. The machine is processing data better than any tyrant could have hoped for. The machine is leading them on. I know it's painful, but we should pray for their lost souls.

This is the perhaps the ultimate perversion, as good as it gets. These are the liberals. One grunting tyrant (by omission) washing another by admission. The balls to keep us on the hook while high ranking officials play fast and loose with complete sovereign control of their records, their high office activities! Ours are kept forev-ah. Our every motion, noise, and even thought, if you understood what they possess. And all the appliances will learn to talk, to the 'smart meter', or else. There is so much more data there, than with raw, analog power draws. They got's to know.

What is on the other side? Campaign promises of catastrophic epic gargantuan police state growth? Evertlasting proprietary corporate rights?

Unless Bernie is saying…who cares about ours? But I don't think so.

I'm being cautious because I saw a lot in that little Bernie rant about emails. The voice was tortured. I'd rather say less.

No words. Who can see through all this?

# 531

. a reply to: Ngatikiwi

edit on 25-10-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: .

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident

No offense but that had nothing to do with my question.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

Thinking more about this, would it have been better to not have the right to bare arms? I think this would of saved a million life's.. Jesus think about it no school shootings no gang shootings etc. or am I wrong?

I really dislike the attack on freedom of speech, sometimes we just say things out of anger that we don't mean.

If we don't know all of the bill of rights do we even deserve to exercise them?

All I know, if there is a NWO/illuminati, that's probably the reason the world has not ended yet and I thank them.

Please don't hate me, educate me I do listen.

edit on 25-10-2015 by STEEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Fusion centers don't scare me here's why:

This isn't the 1700's muskets and cannon balls.

It's the 2000's Muslim sucide bombers, machine guns, meth, heroin, biological and nuclear weapons.

Fusion centers are a step towards protecting us. I don't know what the hell you think the other purpose would be.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think they're good people, if that matters. They run a little hot with a caffeine electron transport feel, sort of like they always need another hair raising thing to keep the presses going or they might stumble, but their hearts are good and in no way terrace. Too much salicylic acid causes fever. If I'm not mistaken, I have seen them carry some pretty far out, gutsy stories. Here you will see the hikers in Colorado wilderness, sort of concealing their faces, holding microphones to capture rhythmic reverberations of powerful subsonic sound. Then, photos of the damaged Washington Monument and other national buildings. They have been on a limb from time to time and the intro music can be a little dodgy. There's plenty of scintillating political news about if you look deep. This batch is a fresh delivery, a motherlode, and it's right in our face. They mean business. Meanwhile, look for the Cooper effect to come into play. Soon, unless you are a vetted (by the government) journalist, you will be out of internet business. This is in the cards. It will come out if we play the game long enough. This is a threshold moment. As for slobbering Matthews (was that Matthews?), I wonder if their suit is strong enough to get counsel toward securing a public retraction? Legally, they (Change) may be ghosted. Interminably marked like a person awaiting execution, in Japan. Never knowing when. Keep 'em in line.

Watch how they (any and all of them) re-act.

So here we see Massah setting parameters for the haul. They are grabbing data on the feedback, such as when Oprah says 'hamburger bad' and they watch your preferred customer discount card for sudden buys of tuna; or say, did he lose that FB friend yet...or maybe they don't care what it implies, in terms of material technofascistic progress...Not good. But yes…they are watching to see reaction on this, even if, or perhaps especially if there is silence.

# 532

edit on 26-10-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I should have just said that they don't want us to be upset. They want us to be happy little slaves who don't know we have limited freedoms. It's the slave who can see past the disguise and won't take his medicine who can get upset.
My advice?

Maybe a more direct answer is that they want more control over their servants so they can get in more golf time.

Maybe I don't understand the question.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The few calls to violence I have seen on this site are disturbing. I'm sure the posts were removed. I read that the guy who shot Gabrielle Giffords posted here. I looked up a couple of posts. They didn't seem violent, just disjointed and crazy. I can understand how there was no threat to act on.

I can imagine that those who do call for the raising of pitchforks land on a watch list. However, I'm guessing that's about all the authorities can do. If the poster got obviously crazy, they might set him up with a false button to push. Otherwise, they'd have to wait until damage is done. It's too bad they can't go to his door and say, "Hey, we've been monitoring you. You seem a little down. Would you like a hug?"

It's a shame there aren't free confessional booths with psychologists in them. The lines would probably be outrageous anyway.
edit on 25-10-2015 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Once one awakens to the fact that the mainstream media is nothing but a giant propaganda machine which is administered through an oligopoly of trans-national corporations then its ability to mess with your mind weakens considerably, although it is still a powerful force. Of course many alternative news sites are a bit questionable but in time one is able to find which ones one can rely upon. Naturally, as trust in "mainstream media" plummets the people who stand to lose will try to find indirect ways to destroy independent media. It threatens their monopoly on power.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident

I agree with that. What a great clip, that movie really was emotional, forcing the pill...

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

And mass surveillance instead of being for safety is about finding out who disagrees with the agenda

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The old model of controlling the cultural (or political) narrative was based upon deferral to authority figures. Historically this was reinforced by a strong undercurrent of religious beliefs and allowed for the political leaders to be better tolerated with hopes of a better after-life (across all religions). Also, the use of violent coercion (aka physical violence) was a much more acceptable response to upstarts as images and video couldn't instantly transmit the scene for the entire populace to watch real time.

So, the introduction of immediate responses to the actions of political bodies (politicians or governments themselves) has resulted in a pivot from physically preventing dissent or questioning to eliminating the channels which would allow such ideas to reach the public at large. This combined with declining religious belief has led the "authorities" to seek other means of maintaining a cohesive world-view in the peoples they "govern."

PBS released a documentary which relates the personal experience of government insiders who tried to uphold the old view of seeking truth rather than kneeling to the narrative.

Personally, the actions of the world's largest political bodies give off a sense of extreme discomfort on their part. It is as if there is an undercurrent within the government's own employees that they are not actually operating in good faith and that they have no direction/vision of how to better the world as a whole. That is why you see actions like this, to prevent the gov't workers from further exposure to the fruits of their labor. This in addition to desperate efforts to distract the populace with journeys to Mars. They are desperate for an image which people can latch on to so they can forget all the things they see happening around the world on a daily basis.

-FBB

//Edit

Also I should note, I am currently a University student once again after deciding a career change should occur sooner rather than later. That being said, the students I come across mostly present as a dichotomy of either cautious about the government (and aware of surveillance but unsure of how it really would negatively impact them) or see government purely as a tool to get their way ( haha not in those exact words though). Most of the folks I graduated with are far, far more concerned about the gov't (and corpos) now that they are aware that they have skin in the game. I was shocked when an old friend called me up the other day asking what the latest was in regards to the goings on of _________ as I was ranting about things that are just coming out into public consciousness (security and propaganda strategies) years ago.
edit on 1-11-2015 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

edit on 1-11-2015 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101.1

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join