It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Are Change" Media (& all Alt Media)Targeted by New UN Domestic Terrorism "force"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sounds like an interesting read, can you share sources please?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree, even sites like this one are under the change of times to come, I been feeling it too.

Now that the "fusion centers" has been build all over the states small and major cities the program of how to deal with citizens scrutiny on government under the domestic terrorism is in full gear.

I guess people have not been paying much attention when it comes to what is now a new feature in their cities landscape close to their court houses that is where the "fusion center" is located in my neck of the woods, a small city, but let me tell you that building looks imposing, very Federal and bigger than the court house building itself.

People were warned but nobody listened.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

If you do a search here in ATS on the NWO you will find all the information you need on what Ketsuko is talking.

Is plenty of to dig in and will keep you busy for a while.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Sadly I can't say I'm surprised by this. And I feel this administration would gladly welcome getting rid of those pesky independent news sources. Can't have the peasants errr people getting an honest view of what is going on in the world now can we?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

You are right, corporate media can not compete with independent media.

One is owned and controlled the second one is not.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ngatikiwi
What scares me is how are you to get the message out? Where are the people? Funny how there was no shortage of people to protest when President Bush was in office and the bought and paid for media was more then happy to show it, but once obama took over they all disappeared. Has something happened that the few of us didn't fall for?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
ATS? This should be HUGE news. Where is everyone?

One hour into a thread created at 12:45am Saturday? It seems everyone there's a panic over a thread not getting attention it's because someone expected 3 pages and a galaxy of stars instantly in the middle of the night.. Another poster referencing ATS being "already under control" - c'mon, really?

As you can see, this thread has now gained stream, as well it should.

Flagged to help draw more attention to the thread, and reading on. Great OP, and thank you. Let's roll with it, and not imagine the people who would care have all somehow had their internet access revoked.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

So do homegrown "terrorists" lose their rights just like overseas ones do?

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Chance321

You are right, corporate media can not compete with independent media.

One is owned and controlled the second one is not.

That is how come alternative media is being targeted, because it exposes the truth and cannot be controlled.
edit on 25amSun, 25 Oct 2015 11:37:10 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Technically you are against the U.S. government if you disagree with what they are doing. They may be supporting murder and rape, etc, but if you're against that, you're against them. Pretty soon you'll be considered an enemy combatant for disagreeing.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Technically you are against the U.S. government if you disagree with what they are doing. They may be supporting murder and rape, etc, but if you're against that, you're against them. Pretty soon you'll be considered an enemy combatant for disagreeing.

My ex-fiancee Joined a neo Nazi Illuminati cult in Ukraine. I tracked my ex down after her disappearance, she is all about the worship of kali, she favors hitler, and sees that everything she does including partaking in dark cult actions as "all good" which is false new age philosophy. Insanity.

After tracking her down, I found who was the man she cheated me with. The man is the leader of a dark occult, and what I found through his profile was shocking, a website that belongs to him. And below that a picture of a woman being sacrificed. Tell me, should I care whether or not I am declared an enemy combatant by exposing these psychopaths?

They way I see it, im emotionally dead, they took the one I love. The way I see it, this is pay back. I will expose them till my last breath!!!

Warning Graphic Picture

Edit: The link above shows the reality of what cults do. Be warned , extremely graphic, not even I could handle it. But these are the types of people we are really up against.

The government is not in control, the ones in control are satanic cultists.
edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:53:00 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 25 Oct 2015 12:53:00 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

In the movie 'Jupiter Ascending one of the antaginists claims ," all you have to do is close your eyes"
THAT is simply what Mr Rothchild has done.
DAMN the masses for my own.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It doesn't matter who is in control. There are no checks and balances anymore. If you disagree with what they do no matter what it is, you're against them, and by extension, the country as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It doesn't matter who is in control. There are no checks and balances anymore. If you disagree with what they do no matter what it is, you're against them, and by extension, the country as well.

Not when the law of the land states otherwise. The law is the law, and it applies to you, me and everyone. There are no exceptions. These people are breaking the law.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The law has been circumvented by money MANY TIMES and it will continue to do so.
The more cash you can throw at it, the more untouchable you are.
Unless there is a massive paradigm change THAT is what we have.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

The law has been circumvented by money MANY TIMES and it will continue to do so.
The more cash you can throw at it, the more untouchable you are.
Unless there is a massive paradigm change THAT is what we have.

There is a moral decline worldwide, and then we have the new age religion coming about trying to destroy morals, like Albert pikes "Morals and Dogmas". Albert pikes philosophies is largely reflected within the new age movement, which is the coming "one world religion" announced by the pope. That paradigm shift is currently in a tug o war.

The more people wake up and expose this , perhaps.

But know this, its not the government you should worry about. The ones responsible are also off shores. And it is foreign.

Then we have the rise of narcissism, (which is the other problem)
edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 25 Oct 2015 14:05:51 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 25 Oct 2015 14:05:51 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: Ngatikiwi
What scares me is how are you to get the message out? Where are the people? Funny how there was no shortage of people to protest when President Bush was in office and the bought and paid for media was more then happy to show it, but once obama took over they all disappeared. Has something happened that the few of us didn't fall for?

The media has their agenda and they follow it. If they don't appear to be playing honest at times, then no one thinks they are. GW's job was to set up Obama.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This global sustainability is in full play at all levels in every city in the world.

IMO, we should make it happen FASTER, so we can then enjoy the full desires of whomever these scum are.

Only when they have gotten things so near to the goals will certain people react, so let us stop dragging things out, lets help them achieve these things so we can then take it away at the GOAL LINE.

I for one feel like its still midway 3rd quarter and its a one score game.

I do know this much, whoever is behind this will be found, exposed and punished beyond the imaginations of anything come before in all that their is.

They have finally given in to the demands of folly.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

This is roughly how it goes in my mind...

Most people, from all classes and professions, are consumers.

There are few owners in this world. They receive the biggest paychecks. They spend their paychecks on consumables, services, entertainment, workers, supplies, and management.

Management does their work with little supervision. There are far more managers than owners. Management spends its paycheck on entertainment, services, and consumables.

Manufactures and service providers make up the largest part of the population. They spend their paychecks on entertainment, services, and consumables. The largest group of consumers spends its time exchanging goods and services. They escape into entertainment to avoid this reality.

Management spends its time guiding these workers around. This group of consumers has more flexibility in allotting time for escapism.

The owners have the greatest flexibility when it comes to escaping. They have the most income, as they have the most checks to write. However, they can add whatever the market will bear to their paychecks.

Looking at the options presented, ownership and entertainment seem to be the top grossing choices. Owners might have more flexibility over entertainers due to contracts, but the hierarchy exists in the entertainment world too.
It would behoove the owners to keep most of us locked into the cycle of manufacturing/servicing and consuming without question. Got questions? Here, have some entertainment.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LuFri

Spot on! Agreed.

a reply to: ThichHeaded

Thanks for the link!

Somebody else posted another intriguing vid:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Check out the latest video from Wearechange. He is in Japan Fukushima right now. (This video deserves its own thread, because he exposes the real situation there.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join