It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Are Change" Media (& all Alt Media)Targeted by New UN Domestic Terrorism "force"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sum up:

It seems there is something brewing within the U.S involving U.N infiltration to police and investigate "domestic terrorism" which is the label being used now to describe alt media, or any media that criticize the government or speak out the truth. This also includes ATS sadly, and it seems it is because the alternative media played a major role in the outcome of Siria and Russia. (Though there is much more reason than that, but you can take a guess, that it has to do with truth being treason in an empire of lies.).

The founder of We Are Change is signaling an SOS and red alert on what is transpiring now and is asking everyone to help spread this video. In it you will also see, that one of the people in office who signaled out "We are change" was confronted by its founder. You be the judge on what you see.

We are change has been gaining ground through exclusive confrontational interviews including that of Jacob Rothschild.

Seen here:

We Are Change confronts David de Rothschild

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yes, Matt Drudge sounded the alarm 5 days when cam to visit Alex Jones to personnaly tell Alex he too would be a prime target of the "UN/SafeCities" initiative started Obama a week ago.

Everything WeAreChange is exposing now is terrorism...a full 180 from the facts and truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Yes, Matt Drudge sounded the alarm 5 days when cam to visit Alex Jones to personnaly tell Alex he too would be a prime target of the "UN/SafeCities" initiative started Obama a week ago.

Everything WeAreChange is exposing now is terrorism...a full 180 from the facts and truth.

Yup, Im well aware of Matt, and it seems like this is picking up pace/speed. I hate topics of doom and gloom, but I have to say it. They are moving, and they are moving fast against those who speak out.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Precisely....

Alex Jones decided a full frontal attack is a wiser response so you see "Alex Jones Invades Google HQ.
Today he is riding his mountain bike on Federal Court property in Hoston!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ATS? This should be HUGE news. Where is everyone?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Locked up in a FEMA camp by now?
I don't know

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I was noticing the same thing.

In the "old ATS", this would 5 pages by now.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Caught this earlier. Thanks for sharing s&f. There was a poll recently that showed(apparently) that Americans are most afraid of foreign terrorists. Not homegrown terrorists as said to be the current target by the OP. Would assume that the DOJ, etc., wants a shift towards homegrown instead of ISIL. Unfortunately and as mentioned homegrown covers more than just the more extreme bleeding over into CT, to activists, etc., areas.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

I was noticing the same thing.

In the "old ATS", this would 5 pages by now.

Because ATS is already under control boy you guy's are slow

Notice most good member have already gone

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I noticed something. With stories like this which is truth heavy, people tend to stay silent, neither challenge it nor comment on it, but the lack of comment could also be fear based. And I don't blame them. This is actually happening, and yes in the land of the free.

Edit: Where are the Braves?
edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 24 Oct 2015 15:13:30 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 24 Oct 2015 15:13:30 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I am still trying to put together exactly what is happening.

I have not listened to alex much lately and am not very familiar with your op and not able to do vids much.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Sure do appreciate the journalists who do the difficult, dangerous job of exposing elitist/govt filth.

We all gotta speak up; its getting late..

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You know they confronted Arianna Huffington and Wesley Clark right?

The Progressive Huff Po smokers could care less about the topic or content once they questioned their Champions of Progress.
edit on 24-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

This is hype. They are just hyping the U.N domestic terror initiative and pretending that it is going to shut everyone's mouths. Rubbish. This hype goes on a lot. The so called alternative media (not alternative at all in my book, just AMATEUR) have to justify their existence you see so they make it up. You know I am speaking the truth. You know Alex Jones has done this all along. All those amateur independent media operators that deal with the "conspiracy" encourage the gullible, may be to the point where they will cough up subscription fees or buy the book, but any attention is gratifying to the egoist me me me man who thinks he has a monopoly on truth (how naïve).

No, alternative media made no difference in Syria. Putin made a difference in Syria.

The Rothschild video is years old and lame. They are hassling an aged gentleman on the street who has been out to dinner. They should have at least had manners. It is very thuggish and not at all the behaviour I approve of.

There are real issues and there are ways to conduct ourselves. We have democracy and freedom (even if the despots alternative tin foil hat tubby dictators pretend we have lots it).

I do not trust the mob, the masses. They are too knee jerk and not actually generally very well educated. Rothschild are good at what they do. They know a million times more about finance and banking than ANYONE on this site. There are plenty who pretend and live an egoist's joke of an illusion that they are somehow "special" and living on the edge and have the big picture, but let us be real about this.

Get real Scooby Doo. You are no threat, just a pesky kid. If you stay inside the law that keeps us civilized you will be tolerated, believe it.
edit on 24-10-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

...have to justify their existence you see so they make it up...

Like "one or two" specific branch's within your land of the ...erm... free.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing to see here, move on and buy some stuff!

I do not trust the mob, the masses. They are too knee jerk and not actually generally very well educated. Rothschild are good at what they do...

Sure. The masses or the Rothschilds, we've got no other choices at hand. And nothing ever happened or will happen. May I have a KoolAid with Soma myself now?

I might actually need some to obey another nice obeyday. And now say hello to your Brave 'New' Oligarchy!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Kennedy was a great man. Considered the last true president of the United States. He spoke the truth and gave us all a major clue, even many years later.

The speech alone should be enough to convince people.. but sadly...

and he was right, especially on the attack on freedom of speech.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yep. Well... you won't get many answers, but people still read and think. Many are already convinced. It's a mad world and we get blacklisted for nothing after all, let's keep that in mind as well.

Watching Bill Hicks again and thought it might be appropriate to share as well:

edit on 24-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, as I have been saying all along folks - familiarize yourselves with the UN core policies on global sustainability and you will quickly discover that they want to:

1. Ban the ownership of all firearms for citizens
2. Militarize and consolidate all law enforcement into a single global entity.
3. Enhance immigration into 1st world countries thus enacting wealth redistribution.
4. Deconstruct local, state and federal governments through wars, social upheaval, famine and economic collapse.
5. Deconstruct all current religions.
6. Usher in their own version of #4
7. Usher in their own version of #5
8. Implement a total state of population control including redefining the nuclear family
9. Usher in RFID tags to assist with #8
10. Anyone who refuses 1 - 9 is a terrorist and their weaponized surveillance drones will address you with extreme prejudice.

**#10 is my assumption based upon 1-9.

Why they are even on US soil is beyond me - kick them to the kerb because for an entity that is meant to enforce peace, since their inception the planet has been in a constant state of war...........see #4.
edit on 24-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: there, their, they're

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

This is hype. They are just hyping the U.N domestic terror initiative and pretending that it is going to shut everyone's mouths. Rubbish. This hype goes on a lot. The so called alternative media (not alternative at all in my book, just AMATEUR) have to justify their existence you see so they make it up. You know I am speaking the truth. You know Alex Jones has done this all along. All those amateur independent media operators that deal with the "conspiracy" encourage the gullible, may be to the point where they will cough up subscription fees or buy the book, but any attention is gratifying to the egoist me me me man who thinks he has a monopoly on truth (how naïve).

No, alternative media made no difference in Syria. Putin made a difference in Syria.

The Rothschild video is years old and lame. They are hassling an aged gentleman on the street who has been out to dinner. They should have at least had manners. It is very thuggish and not at all the behaviour I approve of.

There are real issues and there are ways to conduct ourselves. We have democracy and freedom (even if the despots alternative tin foil hat tubby dictators pretend we have lots it).

I do not trust the mob, the masses. They are too knee jerk and not actually generally very well educated. Rothschild are good at what they do. They know a million times more about finance and banking than ANYONE on this site. There are plenty who pretend and live an egoist's joke of an illusion that they are somehow "special" and living on the edge and have the big picture, but let us be real about this.

Get real Scooby Doo. You are no threat, just a pesky kid. If you stay inside the law that keeps us civilized you will be tolerated, believe it.

Wow, that was just,........hey look it's Al Qeada!
made you look!

Shouldn't you be posting in yahoo news with that drivel? Pretty sure you have the wrong target audience.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I also think that David de Rothchild seemed clear and well mannered in his dialogue. He is at least clearly aware of many issues surrounding us. Not really sure what all that slow motion was about at the end. Were they waiting for him to turn reptilian?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join