It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"America First, NOT ISRAEL" billboard appears in Detroit.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: buster2010
That is a better way of putting it but as far as the money goes if the globalist fixed what they broke then there would be no need to dump on Israel.

Detroit isn't the only city in this nation that needs help. As long as one American city needs help as long as one American is hungry as long as one American needs medical attention as long as one American needs a place to live we shouldn't be giving money to any foreign nation. The needs of Americans should come before the needs of any foreigner.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

prove you wrong about what? that america gives money to israel.... that esssentially makes taxpayers like you giving money to zionists in israel....

am i wrong?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: babybunnies

Spoken like a good little republican. Because having water is a human right, and because it has become the focus of this thread that we are sending money to other countries when there are people here who need our help. Personally, I'm not so greedy that I would deny someone water, even if it's on me.

Seems to happen elsewhere. www.middleeastmonitor.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Your government don't really care about you. It's why 3000 of you died on 9/11 for Israel. DC is infested with dual national Israelis but you still go and vote and expect change.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Glad I read your post before spewing my lib corruption reasons for Detroits downfall. Those cities in SE Michigan were once grand and proud.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

prove you wrong about what? that america gives money to israel.... that esssentially makes taxpayers like you giving money to zionists in israel....

am i wrong?

To quote you from a earlier post.

i believe thats the type of rhetoric that you, buster and many other spew out, that angeldoll was referring to.

I was not spewing rhetoric I was spewing fact. Also Charlie was right Israel is a nation that is mostly made up of immigrants. A nation does not grow from around 800K in 1948 to over 8 million that is living there now just by giving birth to new children.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It makes no difference...

however, you didnt answer my question!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
When you live in a city that has 3rd world conditions and makes the Robocop movies seem like a Utopia movie I can certainly see why they would be pissed of when the government sends billions in military aid to Israel.....

I would be pissed.

Best answer

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Repeating what I said really isn't a question now is it? But yes American taxpayers are being forced to give money to the Zionist running Israel.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I fully agree.

Unfortunately, such a view gets you labelled (In Australia at least) as a nationalist or a xenophobe who has no heart.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It's unfortunate this thread got derailed.....it could have been a good discussion about the amount of money spent on foreign aid and wars.

I would like to make an observation - and it is just an observation.

I thought it was somewhat strange during the first Republican debate almost all the candidates mentioned their support of Israel. In fact, I think Carly Fiorina even said her second act of being President would be a phone call to Israel letting them know of her support.

I wondered about this because I don't think this is one of the major voter swing issues for the right, so I wondered why they all mentioned it?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

1. Representative Gary Ackerman (New York)
2. Representative John H. Adler (New Jersey) Adler became a New Jersey state senator and has since died.
3. Representative Shelley Berkley (Nevada) Isreal's own Berkley is running for US Senate in 2014.
4. Representative Howard Berman (California) Berman lost his seat in 2013 to redistricting and then Israeli dual citizen Brad Sherman, the current incumbent.
5. Representative Steve Cohen (Tennessee) Cohen has voted against every legislative effort to repeal Obamacare
6. Representative Susan Davis (California) Israeli national Davis voted in favor of the treasonous NDAA 2014
7. Representative Eliot Engel (New York)
8. Representative Bob Filner (California) Filner was succeeded by Juan Vargas in 2012, became mayor of San Diego for one year until he lost the job amid multiple sexual harassment charges and admittiing guilt to false imprisonment and battery.
9. Representative Barney Frank (Massachusetts) ~ No longer in office. Joseph P. Kennedy III replaced Frank.
10. Representative Gabrielle Giffords (Arizona) ~ No longer in office, Ron Barber replaced Giffords
11. Representative Alan Grayson (Florida)
12. Representative Jane Harman (California)~ No longer in office. Janice Hahn replaced Harman.
13. Representative Paul Hodes (New Hampshire) Hodes lost his seat to Charles Bass who lost his sea to Ann McLane Kuster (D-pro pharma lobbyist, lawyer) the incumbent
14. Representative Steve Israel (New York) Israeli Steve Israel moved from the 2nd district to the 3rd, where he is the current incumbent. He needs to be reitred to Jerusalem, his homeland,
15. Representative Steve Kagen (Wisconsin) Reid Ribble, took Kagen's seat and is now the incumbent
16. Representative Ronald Klein (Florida) Lois Frankel won Klein's seat and is now the incumbent from Florida's 22nd district. Lois Frankel is also an Israeli dual citizen.
17. Representative Sander Levin (Michigan) (Brother of retiring Israeli national Carl Levin, co-author of NDAA along with Illuminated sellout John McCain)
18. Representative Nita Lowey (New York)
19. Representative Jerry Nadler (New York)
20. Representative Jared Polis (Colorado)
21. Representative Steve Rothman (New Jersey) Bill Pascrell.took Rothman's seat in the 2012 primary on the Israel allegiance issue and is now the incumbent for the 9th district
22. Representative Jan Schakowsky (Illinois)
23, Representative Adam Schiff (California)
24. Representative Allyson Schwartz (Pennsylvania) Israeli national Schwartz is running for governor of Pennsylvania in the 2014 election
25. Representative Brad Sherman (California)
26. Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Florida)
27. Representative Henry Waxman (California) Retiring following 2014 election
28. Representative Anthony Weiner (New York) ~ No longer in office. Bob Turner replaced Weiner.
29. Representative John Yarmuth (Kentucky)

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You are very much right on your post, but sadly the reason tax payers and much more that US is sending to Israel have roots on what is considered a contract between US and Israel that started back after the terrible German percussion of Jews.

Like you said back then it was helping the small nation to take Jewish refugees now that Israel has overgrown its borders the help has become a burden to the US tax payers.

U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel:
History & Overview

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
Is your Google broken?

Not it works fine. Is your reading comprehension an issue? Did you read my other posts in this thread? The only links take you to the 2007 hoax Facebook page.

Detroit is bankrupt but Israel is doing just fine in fact they steal more land each day with the money we give them.

That is not the point of the billboard in the Original Post. Do you need to me to explain that to you as well?

Ask me for a link lol

Fine. You have a link to dual-citizenship members of Congress?

Stop funding Israel, boycott them too.

I am against all foreign aid.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Your proof of Masonry, I want a link.

Come to New Jersey, I will prove it to you.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

What is the group that put up the billboards? The article dances around it. Seems strange they don't mention them outright.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

What is the group that put up the billboards? The article dances around it. Seems strange they don't mention them outright.

Deir Yassin Remembered was founded to educate the public about the 1948 massacre of more than 100 Palestinian civilians by Jewish terrorists at the village of Deir Yassin and to seek justice to the victims of the massacre. Our goal is to build a truth and reconciliation center at Deir Yassin. Source

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Repeating what I said really isn't a question now is it? But yes American taxpayers are being forced to give money to the Zionist running Israel.

So as much as hate em... you still gotta pay em!
I sure do like the sound of that....
Ch-ching!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm thinking that the board is what is been put in there to be, a propaganda piece.

But elaborating on the reason behind it will get out of hand very soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh how i wish these billboards would come up all over the USA and Canada. Every street corner should have one.
The government really needs to read, listen and enforce the message on this billboard.
The opposite has been taking place for far to long.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join