It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"America First, NOT ISRAEL" billboard appears in Detroit.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
How many senators, governors, and congressmen have duel nationality for the Zionist Regime?

I've seen those stats before and it ain't pretty.

Please link one of these lists.

Is your Google broken?

Ty for the list Charlie.

Detroit is bankrupt but Israel is doing just fine in fact they steal more land each day with the money we give them.

Ask me for a link lol

Stop funding Israel, boycott them too.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Hmmm, Michigan, the home of sane financial policy. A city in ruin by the LOCAL politicians, Democrats if memory serves. (Apparently, many posters here have poor memories...
)

Then blaming Detroit's mess on foreign aide? WOW.

Loosely translating the intent of the billboard:

ANY support for Israel is ruining the U.S.. Is it at all possible the percentile of immigrants in the region might be behind the billboard?

Nope, fall back on the age old "it's Israel's fault".

For sure! Obviously Michigan's woes and specifically Detroit's is due to Israel.....

Un-freeking believable.

Israel is not guilty of Detroit's demise but wouldn't the money be more well spent at home?

That's most likely the point of the billboard.

We're starving while Israel thrives off our tax dollars. It's really not that complicated and its actually quite maddening.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

american3rdposition.com...

I see no supporting evidence on that page. Just a list of people that a private group put together.

You want proof of a conspiracy theory?
How rude!

It's not a theory, it's a fact.

Do you deny the amount of US politicians who share dual citizenship with Israel? The numbers were even more alarming a few years back.

Ask me for a link or ask Rahm Emanuel.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a reply to: nwtrucker

What was I avoiding?

Your proof of Masonry, I want a link.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It would seem to me that there would be a paper trail of some sort about that...

Seems to me dual citizen ship would be illegal, not to mention a real campaign issue.

You, as an American, should do some research and realize that this is not a nutter conspiracy theory as you and others are ignorantly portraying.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

We're starving while Israel thrives off our tax dollars

Is food the problem with Detroit or is it that the globalist in charge let in all the foreign bs.

Nor is the money spent on isreal the problem in Detroit.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
No surprise here. Michigan and Detroit area has the largest muslim population in the US.
muslimobserver.com...

The no go zones in Michigan are not Muslim areas, just saying. Half way through page two and I want to vomit. The density is strong today.
edit on Sat Oct 24 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: nwtrucker
A response to the points in the post. Which , obviously had nothing to do with city or state origins of the billboard.

Quit playing 'coy'. it ill suits.

Your 'points' in the post were all speculative since no one knows whether or not the billboard is saying anything about Detroit and Michigan or did not you not bother to read the article?

We did reach out to the organization that had this billboard put up. It is based in the state of New York. So far no one has responded.

Do you even know what Deir Yassin references?

So, again, what was I avoiding?

“The United Nations stated that Jerusalem would be an international city apart from the Arab and Jewish states demarcated in the partition resolution. The 150,000 Jewish inhabitants were under constant military pressure; the 2,500 Jews living in the Old City were victims of an Arab blockade that lasted five months before they were forced to surrender on May 29, 1948. Prior to the surrender, and throughout the siege on Jerusalem, Jewish convoys tried to reach the city to alleviate the food shortage, which, by April, had become critical.” The Muslims refused to cooperate and follow the law. The muslims would ambush the Jewish convoys going into Jerusalem. They did this from a high vantage point in a city named Deir Yassin. The muslims were warned through loud speakers to put down their weapons and flee. The muslims refused and continued to fire upon the Jews. The Jews returned fire and wiped them out, History repeats itself again.
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Your hasbara is not very convincing.

How did this become a "poor Israel" thread? Nevermind I know the answer

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Is food the problem with Detroit or is it that the globalist in charge let in all the foreign bs.

No the problem is that the globalist crashed the economy in Detroit.

Three billion a year could rebuild quite a bit in Detroit.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
That is a better way of putting it but as far as the money goes if the globalist fixed what they broke then there would be no need to dump on Israel.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
End all foreign aid. (Lol, can you spot the shills?)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: combatmaster

Childish? Good one.

But no...
This is a debate forum, the idea is to respond to rhetoric.

Face it you were wrong about 20th and you know Israel is a 1st world nation with a wonderful thriving economy...

They're leeching from tax payers who cannot afford to pay for Obamacare and you're happy to just let them.
That BillBoard is 100% on The Money!

There you go again...
So now your trying to turn this around on me...
Again, im not the one who spewed out false info.
yes this is a debate forum and response is all good and well.... but be a man and admit when you were wrong and stand corrected.

Your statement about Israel and immigrants - off the rails (not to mention plain false), hence the post removal and a serious ATS T&C violation. Your blind hate towards Zionism and Israel is evident in your posts...

Face it you were wrong about 20th and you know Israel is a 1st world nation with a wonderful thriving economy...

i dont know if you're being sarcastic now.....
I lived there, know thousands more who live there... dont tell me what i know! it really is NOT a wonderful thriving economy, the majority of the nation hardly manages to put food on the table n pay bills. let alone upkeep a military force strong enough to defend against 500million arabs who want to rid palestine of the zionists, from the river to the sea.. sound familiar?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Of course not. Everybody knows what happened in Detroit. When the automobile industry left so did the money.

I do honestly believe the government could keep the freaking' water on through. It's disgraceful. Things are difficult enough without turning people's water off when they know their circumstances.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thank you...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

25th highest GDP on earth, that's good for such a small nation.

Secondly you did spout lies when you said Israel isn't even 20th on the immigration front...
Based on population they're 7th.
That's from your source.

So it wasn't really off the rails considering that as the only 1st world nation they're the only welfare state in that top 7.

As a side note, my post was removed because I didn't elaborate what I meant by leech.

I have since, those that don't need that take. I stand by it. Like welfare cheats in our own nations.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Of course not. Everybody knows what happened in Detroit. When the automobile industry left so did the money.

I do honestly believe the government could keep the freaking' water on through. It's disgraceful. Things are difficult enough without turning people's water off when they know their circumstances.

Sorry, but if you're not paying your water bill, why should the Government be responsible for keeping the water on ?

Entitlement logic. "I'm not paying my bills so the Government should ensure that I still get access to services I can't pay for"

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Spoken like a good little republican. Because having water is a human right, and because it has become the focus of this thread that we are sending money to other countries when there are people here who need our help. Personally, I'm not so greedy that I would deny someone water, even if it's on me.

edit on 10/24/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Dont you just love those zionists?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I feel sorry for you CharlieSpeirs. I really do. I didn't realize you have so much hate in your heart for hard working people surrounded by people who want them die, and you don't even know them.

I really pity you.

I didn't realize you were so apathetically indifferent to a bunch of hardworking, innocent people trying to go about their daily lives with their own families and jobs only to get their cities and towns destroyed and leveled by bombs and their loved ones harassed and killed on a daily basis.

It's a shame you don't see the bigger picture, but that's not surprising from what I've read from you in this thread. Israel is the perpetual victim, always innocent, and surrounded by constant threat, according to some, even while they bulldoze homes, take land, terrorize and harrass. Poor israel.

I really pity you.

Come off it.

Point of the thread being, politicians need to put as much—MORE—attention and money on domestic issues as they do on propping up and supporting israel (and other foreign nations). That should NOT be the number one issue on their lists, and one republican candidate (I think it was Fiorina) said as much, that that was the FIRST thing she would do is call up Netanyahu and say how much we're behind him.

NO. Screw that crap.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

i believe thats the type of rhetoric that you, buster and many other spew out, that angeldoll was referring to.

I ask you seeing how she cannot prove me wrong to try and prove me wrong. I backed up everything I posted unlike you and angeldoll.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join