It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UK telecommunications corporation hacked: “Jihad From Us Is Coming”

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   


"TalkTalk customer details, including addresses and bank details, have been posted online by a group of hackers that appear to be linked to Islamic extremists. The data dump, posted online early Friday (23 October) morning, is accompanied by the message “Jihad from us is coming”.

Here is the message brought by the hacker Jihadists:

“We Have adapted To The Security measures Of The Web. We Cannot Be Stopped. We Have Made Our Tracks Untraceable Through Onion Routing, Encrypted Chat Messages, Private Key Emails, Hacked Servers. We Will Teach our Children To Use The Web For Allah.. Your Hands Will Be Covered In Blood.. Judgement Day Is Soon. Our One Childrens Name Is Mohammed. Your Women Are being Taken Over By Us. Your Children are being Killed By Us For Being S**t On Earth. WE Are In The Soviet Russia And Near Place, Your Europe, WE control Asia, We Control AMERICA. Prepare, Secure Your Websites, Secure Your Borders, Secure Your Country, But Jihad From Us Is Coming.”

UK telecommunications corporation hacked: “Jihad From Us Is Coming”

I am just amazed at how quickly all of this moving, and how it seems, that virtually every other day there is some type of event associated with terrorism occurring in Europe and the United States as elsewhere in the world..

The escalation of events, whether false flag or not, is an indication to me that this will become non stop routine activity and non stop press information; The time to mobilize is now..
edit on 24-10-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Lol! I can picture it now: ISIS fleeing Russia in the back of Toyota's hacking the UK and sending angry messages with sad face emoticons.

So when you say "jihad from Us" do you me "us" like "all of us", or U.S.? Or are the two not mutually exclusive?
edit on 24-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

They brag about murdering children and they actually believe they are helping God.
That is the epitome of dead men walking.



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Interesting but will russia even bother to investigate?
start of cyber-jihad?



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

This cant possibly be true. Its the religion of peace. I know because they said so.



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Reading that statement by these "terrorist hackers" is like reading the rantings of a jr high kid with bad grammar. Kind of hard to take it seriously.

Anyway, I'm not scared. Let them hack away. I do not use online banking and do not put my personal info online either. Don't know why anyone would in this day and age.
edit on 24-10-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: tony9802

They brag about murdering children and they actually believe they are helping God.
That is the epitome of dead men walking.



John 16:2-4
“For they shall put you out from their assemblies, and the hour will come when everyone who would kill you will think that he presents an offering to God.”

3"These things they will do because they have not known the Father or Me.

4"But these things I have spoken to you, so that when their hour comes, you may remember that I told you of them. These things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you.



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hahaha
Jihadist are comical. "We will hide behind our computers and spam your emails with male enhancement ads! "
"everytime you log on the internet, you will see pop up ads of : a hot woman in (your city here) wants to chat. But it will be a bot, there is no hot woman on the other end!"

"Death to amerika because goat simulator was a misleading title !"



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That made laugh so much

Just had to say Thanks bud.

2ND

Fox.



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: tony9802

This cant possibly be true. Its the religion of peace. I know because they said so.



Your irrational, nonsensical slap stick daily mail comment is based on nothing but half-truths, caricatures and lies. Its a shame ATS facilitates minds like your self. We're here to deny ignorance, not embrace it, run with it and spread it.

Saudi Arabia and Western interests have kept Islam from progressing in the Middle East. They pop up militant groups to destabilise regions so that another can have power and benefit the interests of both the Saudis and the West. Started With Osama with the Russians and continues to this day.

Allot of the far east is Muslim and have very little extremism if not none. There's more terror attacks in America from young white kids every other week than there is in the far east or here in the UK, of any type of colour or religion.


Its ironic that allot of Americans jump on the band wagon of using the saying "religion of peace" in a twisted way to use against Islam. Yet, live in a country which calls it self "the land of the free" but has the highest incarceration rate per person out of the entire world.

Such an ignorant comment, very well suited to the section of the Daily Mail comments on FaceBook
edit on 24-10-2015 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yeah, weird that bank account numbers would be on the site.

This is from TalkTalk's sales site:



The TalkTalk website is unavailable right now


We are working to restore My Account as quickly as possible. You don't need to change your password until My Account is restored. As soon as it is, we'll explain how to do it.

On Wednesday 21st October, we experienced an attack to our website.

A formal investigation by the Metropolitan Police Cyber Crime Unit is under way. The latest update of our investigation as at 15:30 on 24/10/2015 is as follows:

> This cyber attack was on our website, not our core systems

> We can confirm that we do not store complete credit card details on the website; any credit card details that
may have been accessed had a series of numbers hidden and therefore are not usable for financial transactions eg 012345xxxxxx 6789

> TalkTalk My Account passwords have not been accessed

> We now expect the amount of financial information that may have been accessed to be materially lower than initially believed and would on its own not enable a criminal to take money from your account

> The Metropolitan Police Cyber Crime Unit criminal investigation continues

Webmail is working as normal, but for more information, please call 0800 083 2710 or 0141 230 0707.

Thank you for your patience,

TalkTalk

sales.talktalk.co.uk...



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Lol! I can picture it now: ISIS fleeing Russia in the back of Toyota's hacking the UK and sending angry messages with sad face emoticons.

So when you say "jihad from Us" do you me "us" like "all of us", or U.S.? Or are the two not mutually exclusive?


I believe it is the former.."all of us;" It is probably a mispelling, where the U should not have been capitalized..



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Is it a coincidence that this happened at the same time as it was announced that the spooks (uk) can now legally hack ANYONES computer/phone etc? even allowed to turn on the cameras and microphones!

There was a lot of noise concerning these new laws, and it quickly disappeared when this supposed hack happened.

Now read again what was in the message.


“We Have adapted To The Security measures Of The Web. We Cannot Be Stopped. We Have Made Our Tracks Untraceable Through Onion Routing, Encrypted Chat Messages, Private Key Emails, Hacked Servers.


Well darn! its a good job those spooks have full access to our phones, we must give up our private keys, indeed we must stop using encryption altogether!

Or do as I do, dont have a phone



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

They can watch me all they like, all they will get is my angry game face and lots of swear words for hours in a row. They'll soon get bored.



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
As a TalkTalk customer I'm so terrified I had to set the background on my phone to an image of Mohamed to stop them looking at my data.

Seriously, what kind of idiot buys this stuff? Even if it's true that Jihadists were behind this, at least they're wasting their time 'hacking' a website, not hacking the heads off innocent people.



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: VoidHawk

They can watch me all they like, all they will get is my angry game face and lots of swear words for hours in a row. They'll soon get bored.

I suspect very few people are watched by a human, instead data is simply recorded, then, whenever a person comes to their attention that data will be scrutinized and used against them.



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: tony9802

This cant possibly be true. Its the religion of peace. I know because they said so.



Your irrational, nonsensical slap stick daily mail comment is based on nothing but half-truths, caricatures and lies. Its a shame ATS facilitates minds like your self. We're here to deny ignorance, not embrace it, run with it and spread it.

Saudi Arabia and Western interests have kept Islam from progressing in the Middle East. They pop up militant groups to destabilise regions so that another can have power and benefit the interests of both the Saudis and the West. Started With Osama with the Russians and continues to this day.

Allot of the far east is Muslim and have very little extremism if not none. There's more terror attacks in America from young white kids every other week than there is in the far east or here in the UK, of any type of colour or religion.


Its ironic that allot of Americans jump on the band wagon of using the saying "religion of peace" in a twisted way to use against Islam. Yet, live in a country which calls it self "the land of the free" but has the highest incarceration rate per person out of the entire world.

Such an ignorant comment, very well suited to the section of the Daily Mail comments on FaceBook


My comment had absolutely nothing to do with the DM and I have no idea why you are inserting that into the conversation other than using it as a straw man tactic. Fail.

"Allot of the far east is Muslim and have very little extremism if not none."

Anecdotal BS at the very best. Fail.

The land of the free and the incarceration rate have absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread or my comment. Fail.

Your over the top rant only shows how fanatically rabid some people are in defense of islam as peaceful despite the continuous stream of obvious evidence to the contrary. Fail.



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459

Lol Thanks buddy.



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: VoidHawk

They can watch me all they like, all they will get is my angry game face and lots of swear words for hours in a row. They'll soon get bored.

I suspect very few people are watched by a human, instead data is simply recorded, then, whenever a person comes to their attention that data will be scrutinized and used against them.


Pretty much - though I highly doubt this has anything to do with any recent reveals as even I knew what the intercept tech was back in 2004-2006 when they laid it (under the guise of being gas works) and hold no security clearance whatsoever. (not doubting there have been any recent reveals, just haven't seen the story myself and thought everyone knew before it was leaked/announced)



posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
just haven't seen the story myself


That was my point, its been buried.

SOURCE




top topics



 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join