It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning do not take flu jab - makes you ill and sluggish!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

I would advise everyone to not take the flu jab, it makes you ill!

It does nothing of the sort. Neither do antibiotics (that's another one).

Please get an education.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The flu shot triggers an immune response which is increased by the adjuvants. All vaccines stimulate a reaction or they would not work. That is what they are designed to do. Usually the reaction is not much but it can vary from almost nothing to a cykotine storm which I seem to get from the flu vaccines. How your body reacts to the vaccines depends on innate immunity and mucosal immunity factors of your immune system.

If anyone says that the vaccines cannot trigger a reaction they are lying pr misinformed, you cannot build antigens without having an immune response. That is just the way it works. A live virus is not needed to build antigens, certain micotoxin excretions created by the viruses will stimulate an immune response.

Some people can't take vaccines, if you have ever had a bad response to one then don't get them. A small response is normal. Also, when stimulating an immune response, it takes energy and it does zap your energy levels somewhat. Usually it is not too bad, but if you were to pay close attention you might be able to tell. It just reroutes chemicals to different functions.
edit on 24-10-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

there are to many variables to predict what will happen to our body's to a 100% fact

we just do what we think is good with trials and extensive testing

I would say take it if you really think you need it after consulting with a doctor. but otherwise just.. yeah

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It did nothing to me. granted, I'd never get it again--I had to at the time because my mom was going through cancer treatment. But no, it did nothing to me at all.

Then again, I am 24 and healthy. So, I'm not saying that everyone will have the same experience that I did, but not everyone is going to feel ill and sluggish. Everybody is different--no two people are the same!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My grandmother and I both get very sick when we get the flu shot. So we just don't bother with it any more. In fact, Only time i ever get the flu was when i actually get the flu shot. (could be coincidence..). In any case, Yes it makes some people sick, it's probably not some massive conspiracy though.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It absolutely will NOT affect everyone that way just because it did you. Not medically possible widespread. No 2 folks are alike whatsoever.

MS
EMTAdvanced Life Support

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

I would advise everyone to not take the flu jab, it makes you ill!

It does nothing of the sort. Neither do antibiotics (that's another one).

Please get an education.

I find your reply to be very rude, and insulting
considering ive been ill with flue and a swollen throat the last 2 days and been in bed most of the time

I hadnt had flue for many years!
and i h ad the flu jab just 2 weeks ago
you accusing me of jumping to conclusions simply because i made the connection betwen the two?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
My grandmother and I both get very sick when we get the flu shot. So we just don't bother with it any more. In fact, Only time i ever get the flu was when i actually get the flu shot. (could be coincidence..). In any case, Yes it makes some people sick, it's probably not some massive conspiracy though.

Ill describe my symptons
first of all my shoulders and joints ache

second of all, breathing/coughing up flem, stuffy nose.. flu like symptons?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters

originally posted by: Tjoran

Ill describe my symptons
first of all my shoulders and joints ache

second of all, breathing/coughing up flem, stuffy nose.. flu like symptons?

Full blown flu with all the usual symptoms. Sometimes its vomit and other times it was the #s. Makes sense.. I mean, Your being injected with a flu in order to combat the flu. I rarely ever leave my house and i almost never interact with people, So my immune system is #. In fact, a lot of times i have sex with someone new i get sick. That's just part of the deal when you never leave your house or interact with the #y public.
edit on 24-10-2015 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

considering ive been ill with flue

You can't get flu from the flu jab, that's impossible.

You've had an allergic reaction with the sound of things, which puts you in a very small minority.

I actually agree that people shouldn't bother getting the jab - it's quite expensive and offers only minimal protection, so it's just a way for Big Pharma to widen its margins.

But to warn people to avoid having the jab because they will get ill...on the irrational grounds that you happen to have had a little reaction to it...is just plain wrong.

This thread is junk.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

This is such a silly myth which has been debunked endlessly.
You really thought it was a good idea to create a thread about this???

Nothing has been debunked. My sister's a nurse and working in a Pediatric Office, and Merck along with various other pharmaceutical companies are in her office on a WEEKLY basis to incentivize the doctors to prescribe more and push vaccines.

The vaccine business is a huge business (multi-Billion dollar business, actually), and with a nation full of idiots that'll believe anything the Good 'ol doc will tell them ..... business is good.

I always laugh at people that amble about with full confidence in their 'intelligence.' Makes me wish I was a doctor.
edit on 25-10-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

This is such a silly myth which has been debunked endlessly.
You really thought it was a good idea to create a thread about this???

Nothing has been debunked. My sister's a nurse and working in a Pediatric Office, and Merck along with various other pharmaceutical companies are in her office on a WEEKLY basis to incentivize the doctors to prescribe more and push vaccines.

The vaccine business is a huge business (multi-Billion dollar business, actually), and with a nation full of idiots that'll believe anything the Good 'ol doc will tell them ..... business is good.

I always laugh at people that amble about with full confidence in their 'intelligence.' Makes me wish I was a doctor.

Nice speech.
Modern medicine and science has the upper hand on your hearsay fallacies though.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Warning: it could also save your life

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join