It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning do not take flu jab - makes you ill and sluggish!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
About 2 weeks ago i got the flu jab, mainly because the NHS kept texting me reminding me of the free open day clinic.

I had it, and apart from dizzyness at first, i was fine.

The last week or so, i have been suffering from shoulder pains for no reason, simply when walking my shoulders and joints will hurt.

Also, i have had a lot of wheezing, my throat is almost gone, and it hurts to cough - yet the doctor looked in my mouth and said there is no virus or infection and i should just take strepsils or whatever those soother sweets are called.

I hadnt had a flue or been ill for over 2 years, then i take the jab and i am ill and feel lethargic/tired within 2 weeks.

However the doctors say its nothing to do with the flu jab!

I would advise everyone to not take the flu jab, it makes you ill!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

I haven't had the flu since 95 and have only been since once since then. I have to take it for work though, it's mandatory.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I haven't had the flu since 95 and have only been since once since then. I have to take it for work though, it's mandatory.

how ill has it made you

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters
About 2 weeks ago i got the flu jab, mainly because the NHS kept texting me reminding me of the free open day clinic.

I had it, and apart from dizzyness at first, i was fine.

The last week or so, i have been suffering from shoulder pains for no reason, simply when walking my shoulders and joints will hurt.

Also, i have had a lot of wheezing, my throat is almost gone, and it hurts to cough - yet the doctor looked in my mouth and said there is no virus or infection and i should just take strepsils or whatever those soother sweets are called.

I hadnt had a flue or been ill for over 2 years, then i take the jab and i am ill and feel lethargic/tired within 2 weeks.

However the doctors say its nothing to do with the flu jab!

............and if you got cancer or Altzhimesa or some such thing in 2-3 years time would you or anyone else make make a connection with the flu jab???

How would you know? How would anyone know but only those who have a detailed knowledge of whats in the vaccines and the effects of those compounds???

See how good weaponised vaccines could be to the depoulation agenda?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

This is such a silly myth which has been debunked endlessly.
You really thought it was a good idea to create a thread about this???

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

how ill has it made you

Never effected me at all. I would not take it unless they made me though.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

It does happen.

Why do some people not feel well after getting the flu shot?

The flu shot can cause mild side effects that are sometimes mistaken for flu. For example, people sometimes experience a sore arm where the shot was given. The needle stick may also cause some soreness at the injection site. Rarely, people who get the flu shot have fever, muscle pain, and feelings of discomfort or weakness. If experienced at all, these effects usually last 1-2 days after vaccination and are much less severe than actual flu illness.

www.cdc.gov...

Although the timeframe does seem off.
edit on 24-10-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm in the group that they "strongly suggest" get the flu shot.

However, I refuse to get one, and haven't had one in 8 years.

Oddly, because it raises my blood glucose levels badly for weeks afterwards.

I've brought this up, and am told that is no correlation. Yet my glucose meter, and continuous glucose monitor tell me otherwise.

Anyways, best of health to you all, and for those under the weather, hope you return to good health soon.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Great , another one person case study .

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Cant help with the link to your vaccination v symptoms. Probably just coincidental..

Ive never had a flu jab and Ive only ever had the flu once in my life, about 15 yrs ago.
Get the odd cold though, every couple of years.
Heres a wee article on the effectiveness of last years vac..and some other stuff.
Data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Its up to you, if you take them or not.
I just dont see the point and dont trust Big Pharma anymore.

BTW I read somewhere (will search sometime for it) that you are contagious to others for a period of time after having a shot..
edit on 24/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: add stuff

edit on 24/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: edit

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Now, now Hutchman, be polite. I got a flu vac when I was 16. (navy) Before it I never had the flu. After the shot I got fever, headaches, joint pain and the sweats. Lasted a week. Well after that I got the flu for sure every year but never got another vac. Took me 35 t0 40 years to eventually not having the flu again. I can safely say I haven't had it in 5 years and I do travel and get exposed.

No flu vacs for me. Hate being sick.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Sorry mate but one person case studies kind of disagree with me . I get the shot every year and have never got the flu . On a serious note , have you been hooking lately , been a bit slow my end .

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Sadly no, got a nice rig which I'll put out of Coffs in 2 weeks. Trip up to Yamba, o'night then return. Mostly trollin. South Solitary Islands tends to be my best bet but Kingies there are about 1 to 2 cm undersize. Pisses me off after catching 20 or so.

With El Nino I'll be going wide, warm currents an all as I'm sure near the drop off, bout 25 k's out I'll pick up some tuna or a saily if I'm lucky.

Kindest regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I got the "jab" as well this year at work, first time in as long as I can remember to be honest. The only thing I experienced was a bit of soreness in my shoulder around the area they jabbed me (more so perhaps, than the residual pain I thought a simple flu shot would be capable of).

Nevertheless, that only lasted 2 days and that was the only discomfort I felt and so far I haven't gotten the flu this year. Then again I never really got it before without a vaccine, so there's that.

I did actually take the time to read the literature and got to the section about possible side effects up to and including death. Just after that section was a section about the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.

So clearly, there are vaccine related health incidences that occur if a trust fund had to be set up to compensate people.

That alone is pretty unnerving. I am roughly presuming you're not in the U.S. however, perhaps your government has something similar. I would suggest some more digging on your part to see how many relative instances to yours that you can find, look for relative forums perhaps, someone may be exhibiting your same symptoms (power in numbers etc.).

All in all, I do hope you get better.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Can I inject a DUH! here.

You have been injected with a vaccine which contains (dead) protein markers that match the proteins on the flu virus. This means that as far as your white blood cells are concerned you have been infected with the flu. So your immune system goes into defense mode and generates lots of antibodies that match the protein. Hey presto your body now as anti bodies BEFORE you get infected with a live flu virus and thus can neutralise the infection before it it starts.

Did anyone see the DUH bit ?

OK here it is :

as far as your white blood cells are concerned you have been infected with the flu

And you wonder why you might feel a little off? Some will some won't DUH!!!!!!!!

Better than dying from flu ?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Can I inject a DUH! here.

You have been injected with a vaccine which contains (dead) protein markers that match the proteins on the flu virus. This means that as far as your white blood cells are concerned you have been infected with the flu. So your immune system goes into defense mode and generates lots of antibodies that match the protein. Hey presto your body now as anti bodies BEFORE you get infected with a live flu virus and thus can neutralise the infection before it it starts.

Did anyone see the DUH bit ?

OK here it is :

as far as your white blood cells are concerned you have been infected with the flu

And you wonder why you might feel a little off? Some will some won't DUH!!!!!!!!

Better than dying from flu ?

The NHS seem awfully keen for people to take the jab too
i got 3 text reminders about the open day
and every pharmacy i pass has signs about open clinics for the jab

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

Whats a silly myth? Lee Harvey Oswald played a Les Paul?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

when you get sick immediately after eating fast food do you offer the same benefit of doubt? How about after someone sneezes or coughs in your face and the next day youre sick? Ultimately the only correlation that matters is the personal one. nobodys doing hard science here. Were talking about personal, anecdotal, empirical evidence here. You dont have to agree to it for it to be valid.

In the summer of 1999 i acquired a job at a hospital. One of the requirements was showing proof of current vaccinations for MMR, and a few others. At the time i didnt have any paperwork showiing my last shots and i was not aware of vaccine dangers, side effects or of the vaccine debate at all, so i very dutifully and mindlessly went in one day and got them all. That summer, for nearly the whole summer, after working only 6 hours a day i came home exhausted and had to sleep for at least 2 or 3 hours. This was a first for me as normally i could go all day long after waking up at 7am. I didnt get sick or have any obvious symptoms other than that crippling fatigue.

My mother worked with a young pregnant woman a few years ago who was advised in her 9th month of pregnancy by her doc to get the flu shot. Within a day she was almost completely immobilized and had to be hospitalized for the next few months, robbing her of those precious first bonding moments with her child and not being able to breastfeed as she had planned. Try to convince her it was mere coincidence a very healthy woman with no prior history of adverse health issues or allergies became crippled and bed ridden after the flu shot.

The point in all this is vaccines are a very large, clumsy hammer trying to squish a very small bug, flailing and waving itself through the air sometimes bashing people in the head in the process. In the future everyone will have their genome mapped and potential allergic reactions or side effects identified so meds can be calibrated and dialed in specific to that persons needs. We will look back on this era of smug pompous dismissive indifference to peoples biological variation as medical malpractice of the highest order.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The jab works like antivenom-the cause is part of the cure so it's obvious that some folk will get sick, and if you ever get bitten by a highly venomous snake you'd want that shot, refuse it and you will die.
edit on 24-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join