It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry guy''s....Niribu again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hi all

Have just watched this video and would like other members opinions! Not wanting to open up the great Niribu can of worms thing again...but it won't go away will it!!

Anyway here is the link youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Coordinates of the video filming location, the time and date and google sky should solve the mystery.

But, if you like that video, you will enjoy this 'latest' Nibiru expose

edit on 24-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Actually its Nibiru

and also, please for Gods sake, that fraud died out 3 years ago, almost 4 actually!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
There is a little video on YouTube with a guy using a program to determine positions etc on this video. The conclusion is that given the Position of the moon the date appears to be around the 23rd of Sept. If this indeed is the date then all the planets would be below the Horizon. To sum it up the guy has no idea what it isa reply to: markosity1973

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nilitara
There is a little video on YouTube with a guy using a program to determine positions etc on this video. The conclusion is that given the Position of the moon the date appears to be around the 23rd of Sept. If this indeed is the date then all the planets would be below the Horizon. To sum it up the guy has no idea what it isa reply to: markosity1973

Look, if there was another planet like that, dont you think we would know it and feel it by now, and it would be seen by more than one man and his dog in China (or whereve that video was taken)
edit on 24-10-2015 by lamplighters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This video has been posted twice already, If i'm not mistaken.

Oh and its not the moon, she pans over to show the moon....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-10-2015 by frostie because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2015 by frostie because: (no reason given)

There is another thread but couldnt find it... Need to go to bed haha.
edit on 24-10-2015 by frostie because: Links

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nilitara

Embed the video into the thread then. It will help the discussion and your point of view

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Here is the link for the positions of the Moon and Sun in relation to the Unknown object youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nilitara

The dark bit around bright light sources in digital pictures is due to the electrical overload of the optical sensor on the camera CCD (Charge Coupled Device).

It is a standard digital camera artifact and can also happen on unnatural light sources such as a directly filmed halogen bulb.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
looks real enough to me and we can not ruin the plans for the new world DISorder.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

Hey! Don't talk about nibiru like that!

Nibiru is the logical conclusion, of all things alien, 11:11, doomsday, government conspiracy. So I pray to nibiru and I hope that it destroys all humanity, but I have a misanthropic nihilistic perspective. I'm in my garage praying now you ought to join us.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Hey! Don't talk about nibiru like that!

Nibiru is the logical conclusion, of all things alien, 11:11, doomsday, government conspiracy. So I pray to nibiru and I hope that it destroys all humanity, but I have a misanthropic nihilistic perspective. I'm in my garage praying now you ought to join us.

Trust me, i used to be a believer in things like that, until eventually i realised its b.s
Doomsday ie extinction level events will happen through nature/ the laws of the solar system etc.

Its happened before, and it will happen again.
It could happen tomorrow and it could happen in a million years.

If you look at the patterns of previous near extinction events, they tend to be in the form of something hitting the earth large enough to cause catastrophe and they tend to happen every several million years, although this isnt a direct guide to it - it could happen tomorrow, in the form of a massive tsunami or quake, we just dont know!
It wont happen because some youtuber predicted it.
Unless of course its an asteroid or comet that we can all see!
edit on 24-10-2015 by lamplighters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

yes i realize that, i actually agree with you, I was being sarcastic and ridiculous. No, all these things in my mind stem from a misanthropic nihilism. the believers of such, in my honest opinion are enabling the apathy of man kind by placing themselves in a none-active role, and even further still i would say some (not all) are treasonous to man kind by encouraging these beliefs.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Can't ever be seen by the naked eye and only a camera. What does that tell you?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
No need to apologize OP, the fact that you did is a clear example of how taboo this subject is on forums like this, although it is heartening to see it getting spoke about more.

The object in the video will be an orbital of Planet X (unless this was filmed in South America.

This week there have been three subtle announcements in the media alone! I will include today's link below, where I think your video may have come from. Just going back a little way in time you would not even have seen the words 'Planet X' mentioned in media and now we have not only them words spoken, but a genuine video. Pay attention folks THE announcement is coming soon!! get yourself in order and spread the word!

Here's is the link I referred to and if this is the same video as yours? Then this originated in Florida, so the object is, as I said an orbital. What's more, this object has appeared blue at times at the one o'clock position and imo this is *the habitable planet called Nibiru* Planet X is the brown dwarf star that they orbit!

Here's my thread with the most comprehensive collection of images I have found O Ah d observed these objects by naked eye for many months, this object and its entourage have a winged appearance and are a sight to behold, I have explained how it is possible for anyone to see these objects If they so choose:

We are in the final furlong so ready yourselves ATS!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I guess it's that time of year again.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Can't ever be seen by the naked eye and only a camera. What does that tell you?

Please stop spreading Dis info! it's clear to see from observing your comments over a long duration that you are either lacking comprehension? In denial? Or are trying to hinder other people learning the truth?

I have documented my images over many months of PX and I have viewed it by naked eye 95% of the time. Please enlighten yourself and enjoy these very real images of Planet X.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I guess it's that time of year again.

How mature! it's real and you have just outed yourself as someone who is clueless, thanks!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I see many comments attacking the FACT that PX is real, come on Guys prove it? You can't? We have the same old folks with the same old one liners, it's very transparent!

I have proven beyond a doubt that Planet X is real in my thread linked above. I will be going out again today to get more photos of the *very real Planet X* and then I will be uploading once more to My thread.

To all the readers? Check out my formula an do this yourselves and then come back to ATS and bombard this forum with the images, do the right thing and spread the word!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Here's is the link I referred to and if this is the same video as yours? Then this originated in Florida, so the object is, as I said an orbital. What's more, this object has appeared blue at times at the one o'clock position and imo this is *the habitable planet called Nibiru* Planet X is the brown dwarf star that they orbit!

No it isn't.

Nibiru is not real, and it doesn't orbit a brown dwarf.

And here is what happens if a brown Dwarf were to come around our neck of the solar system.

And here is what a top astrophysicist says about Nibiru.

Sorry it just doesn't exist, and your prior threads don't show evidence that it does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join