It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logic Is Not A Strong Suit For Many

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Do you believe in Magnetism? Do you believe in Positive and Negative energy? It has been demonstrated to exist, right? There are 2 poles on Earth, North and South. There is an iron core in the center of Earth. These are things we have been taught, right?

If we are to believe this about Earth, then we are to believe this about other planets, too, right? Even our Sun has magnetic energy, right?

All of the planets revolve around the Sun, right? We have been taught this.

I think they do more than revolve, I think they are Magnetically attached to each other as they dance around the Sun.

The Sun is in turn Magnetically attached to another closely related energy source and so on all the way around the Galaxy.

Each Galaxy is attached Magnetically to other Galaxies through the same energy, Positive and Negative, Light Matter and Dark Matter.

So much has been postulated about there being another Star system that is connected to Ours, the Egyptians wrote about it as did other civilizations.

Fantastical non-sense says quite a few and yet there it is, written about long before our civilization (current).

Why is it so hard to imagine this possibility? Because we have been taught something completely different from what those ancient civilizations were taught.

I do not read ancient texts, I do not know how to translate any of it, but I do know there was something else they believed to be true that we don't believe today.

I do not care what name it has, I do not care what you believe, logic dictates what I think on this matter.

Many star systems have been documented to be Binary Star Systems and we have been told that this type of system is actually the norm as far as star systems go, this is what we have been taught to believe.

Now, I suspect based on my own logic, that if the norm is a Binary System, then we very well could be one and there is another Sun that does in fact exist in our vicinity.

Vicinity? Well that is up for interpretation since what we think of as being close is our neighborhood bar, but in the vastness of Space, close has a different meaning.

Not only is it logical, it is highly likely there is another Star system we are attached to Magnetically that we do not see very often and that at some point in time that Star system has and will once again be much closer to us.

It does not have to be visible to the naked eye to exist. It is not something that can be observed under telescopic conditions. We would have to be looking from a different point of view to actually see it. It can be close and still be so far. Magnetically though it could and most likely does and will affect us to varying degrees at different intervals.

Since we as humans only live such short life spans there would be no way for us to tell when this will occur or how often it occurs.

Unlike a great deal of the illogical thinkers out there, I am not capable of dismissing this as a fanciful idea, it just makes way to much sense to me when I take a logical look; we are part of an enormous Universe with so much we do not understand, not understanding is logical.

If we are to believe what we have been taught about what is supposed to be true about what we do think we know, then it is not so difficult to come to a logical conclusion; there is another Star System and eventually it will make its way to our neighborhood bar, now whether or not we are here in our present day civilization and are able to have a drink together or not depends on if we leave before they show up.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

i have been contemplating the old saying that the winners write history. and all the "science" that we have "discovered" in our relative recent history, i am starting to wonder do the winners also write "science" ?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Knowledge is a means to an end. That end is control. Those who hold power keep it by suppressing the truth. That gives them an advantage over everyone else.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't know nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

And here we come to a problem not of logic, but of information and knowledge.

Our planet has a magnetosphere, a magnetic bubble around it which helps to deflect harmful radiation from the sun. However, not all of the planets and other bodies orbiting the sun have such a thing. Venus is the odd man out, having no discernible magnetosphere what so ever. Now, since Venus is in orbit of the sun, and since it is a part of the cosmic clockwork at play in our solar system despite its having no internally generated magnetic field, magnetism cannot be the common factor in these events.

It is not a magnetic dance that the planets are involved in, but a gravity ballet. Gravity and magnetism are simply not the same thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If Venus doesn't have a magnetic field, how does it sustain it's thick dense atmosphere (> 100 Earth atmospheric pressure)? Wouldn't all that solar radiation strip away the atmosphere?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Magnetism =/= Gravity.

The rest of your Nibiru-esque post has zero logic.

edit on 24-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

top topics

join