It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand to Hand. Best You've Dished Out. Worst You've Taken.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: lamplighters

and you joined the thread and spoke as to judge others on what topic they want to discuss

Actually no, i have no problem what people discuss

but i dont appreciate threads talking about how people beat people up, under the guise of ``self defence``

never once did the op mention self defense being why he choose to fight, so now it seems you are making stuff up as to discredit a group of people that want to talk about the subject of hand to hand combat.

please come back when you have a new false data to report

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

retelling past violence maybe egotistical, but remembering past violence is the best course of action as to not repeat violence.

that is my personnel philosophy on the matter, i cannot speak for anyone else

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Best I ever dished out: Tried to kill a fellow student with his own tie at school. It broke, he lived. He was purple for ten minutes afterward though.

Worst I ever got: Pounded to mush by five guys, whom I had part tackled, part shoved off a friend of mine, that they had been previously beating the hell out of while he was on the floor.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

These guys are both bums.

Hugging a person to death is a pathetic tactic. I hate that dry humping MMA bull crap. If either of those guys could fight worth a crap, the only action on the floor, would be a body falling onto it. I say that because the fight should have been over the moment that kick from Murray got caught. From there his opponent should have dragged that leg, stamped on the other knee, and broken Murray's ankle, all while remaining on his feet. Instead it turned into a hug puddle.
edit on 24-10-2015 by TrueBrit because: Added clarification.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

true the only good thing about street fighting is it has no rules, also tends to be the worst thing about it depending what side your on. murray got lucky for sure. but what i did see was that murray was clearly stronger than his opponent which allowed his luck to keep going.

i have mixed feeling about styles of fighting, like i stated before grappling is my choice as it can most of the time deter strikers or at least hinder them, then again it feels nice to put your foot into someones ribs and watch them cringe if not fall. and at the very least drop there guard.

i do believe street or ring one must have practice and skills at striking because if your a grappler the best way to get "in" is with well timed and well placed strikes

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I gave someone a purple nurple once.

It looked quite painful.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Dude bumped into me and causing me to spill my Arizona and skittles, I went ballistic!

As I place my hand over his chest I began to chant KALI MAAAAAAAAAAAAA my fingers move like hot steel through goat butter until I grasp the heart, KALI MAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
edit on 24-10-2015 by Lysergic because: hoodie got in the way of my typing

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How purple?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
How purple?

Like an eggplant.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Eventually you get to a point where retelling past violence just doesn't do anything for you. [People seem to remember other's as their own anyway, often discussions are far from the truth, or if they aren't they are driven by ego] Do we gain anything by glorifying violent past? There are much more constructive avenues in life.

I know its not what you were looking for in this OP, but I thought Id add my 2 cents.

maybe we should start a thread where we measure our dicks too....

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I'm coming in right at 12 ft, disregarding the cheeseburger on top.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I had this neighbor who beat his girlfriend...lets call him Richard Cranium.

So this Dic-I mean Richard Cranium said I'd be in trouble if he ever saw me on the street. So Naturally I walked out to the street to provoke him. He gave me a one-two that would make a nine year old blush, so I responded in kind and made a pathetic attempt of a roundhouse (as you do when you are drunk) But I came up swinging and after I downed him I helped him to his feet.

There is no point beating an @$$hole to a pulp if they are not conscious to remember it. I'm not proud but that prick needed a dose of his own medicine.

edit on 24-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

maybe we should start a thread where we measure our dicks too....

Just in the sake of full disclosure, I was born on Nantucket.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Was phallus size a topic of your high school debate team?

Either you have a quick tongue or a quick left hook, it depends on where you come from.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Its weird you think about dicks when you think of two people fighting
edit on 24-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I can remember my dad taking me to the cock fights when I was a kid.
I'm not sure if it was legal or not.
I don't recall any zippers being unzipped.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Thats nice. However those are all lame stories compared to mine. I mean really getting in a fight with 3 guys, thats just childish and foolish ruined vision in one eye is the least of what could have happened, may your blurry vision be a constant reminder of your childish foolishness.

But! Believe it or not, I once knock out a fly. Yes a fly. I know its quite impressive. It was like something you would see in a kung fu or Bruce lee movie, you know like the monk catching the fly with chopsticks, or doing a death palm and stuff. So anyways! As the story goes said fly? Well it was just buzzing around me and being a fly and by default annoying, I wooshed it away multiple times, but it kept coming back for more. It did that a few more times, it was one annoying and persistent fly, it just would not go away.

So out of no were I did a whole wathaaaa and punched it clear while in the air, I could even feel a tiny force on my knuckle from were I made contact, also my ki must have been on center because it was buzzing like crazy and falling fast to the floor were it kept trying to get up and fly way but it just ended up skitting and buzzing all over the floor.

I was thinking of stepping on it and just ending it right there. But it was a brave fly for getting all up in my face like that, what with the size and weight difference it was definitely not in my weight class and a no contest. A brave fly indeed... And so like the most gracious winner that I am, I let it live on and did not step on it, so it can get on with its tiny little fly live, and go its merry little fly way, buzzing off, and bothering somebody else...Bzzzzz.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Was phallus size a topic of your high school debate team?

Either you have a quick tongue or a quick left hook, it depends on where you come from.

I didn't have a debate team at School... I'm in the UK, not a thing here or certainly wasn't when I was at school.
And no.. you don't have either, it's possible to have both.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

So you've never heard the saying/expression before... and took it literally.

Cool.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I had a party going at my place.
There were probably 40 or 50 people there.
I'm inside playing a game of cards and passing a bottle of tequila.
My buddy Howard "The Duck," he was a tall goofy bastard, comes in with blood pouring from his nose looking for a towel.
He says this guy, tripping on drugs, punched him for no good reason.
This pushed my button.
I marched up to the offensive character and folded him up with a single front kick to the solar plexus.
I won that round.
On the losing end, I got into a nonsense exchange with my younger brother who outweighs me by about 100 pounds.
My famous last words were "You ain't got the balls to hit me."
One punch later, I was sitting on my ass.
My nose bled for 3 days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join