It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand to Hand. Best You've Dished Out. Worst You've Taken.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am no tadpole. I've been around the block a few times.
I've got scars to prove it.
I prefer peace, but every now and then you cross paths with the wrong person.
The best I have dished out. I stomped a guy's head into fire plug. He was injured in a bad way.
The other end of the stick, I took on three guys and got a kick to the head that ruined the vision in my left eye.
I will spare the details for the time being.
I'm just interested in hearing succinct summaries of hand to hand combat situations of other members.
I may go in to more detail at some later point.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

best and worst happend at once, i looked like i had been dragged behind a truck on the freeway for ten miles he almost lost his eye and had a broken arm. my favororite part was when i won, i ended up on top choking him with two hands while the blood gushing from my nose was poring into his face and open mouth as he was gasping for air, thats when it got broken up.

i am glad to say i dont street fight anymore unless in self preservation, but as i have gotten older its much easier to talk my way out of most situations
edit on 24-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

in the moment i think what if this person was my brother

then i feel guilty and ive thrown up before because of it

i've never hurt a person badly, only scuffs. no need to permanently hurt someone :/
edit on 24-10-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I got a paper cut once... I almost passed out when I saw blood....

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

thats what u get for killing trees

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

best and worst happend at once, i looked like i had been dragged behind a truck on the freeway for ten miles he almost lost his eye and had a broken arm. my favororite part was when i won, i ended up on top choking him with two hands while the blood gushing from my nose was poring into his face and open mouth as he was gasping for air, thats when it got broken up.

i am glad to say i dont street fight anymore unless in self preservation, but as i have gotten older its much easier to talk my way out of most situations

Good Improv. I never thought about choking an opponent with my own blood.
Good job, man.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Me on the receiving end of an ass whooping.
I was poking my finger in a guy's chest and telling him how bad I was about to pound him.
He snatched my finger and bent it backwards.
I beat the crap out of him with one hand, but he still won that round.
He had three stitches over his eye.
I couldn't use my hand for a month.

edit on 24-10-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Eventually you get to a point where retelling past violence just doesn't do anything for you. [People seem to remember other's as their own anyway, often discussions are far from the truth, or if they aren't they are driven by ego] Do we gain anything by glorifying violent past? There are much more constructive avenues in life.

I know its not what you were looking for in this OP, but I thought Id add my 2 cents.
edit on 24-10-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

We are good friends now by the way.
Texas can be an odd place.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

yeah thats why i dont like to punch as much you end up hurting yourself unless your a marksmen with the fists and can aim at the soft spots i am more of a grappler which is beneficial because not only do u save your own hands and wrists its hard for them to land any kind of punch that will do damage, and as a majority most people focus on strike fighting which means i get the upper hand because i usually am better at the grapple because i practice it more.

dont get me wrong i have had a few concussions due to grappling a striker, but i have yet to be struck unconscious

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Boxing with one pair of gloves.
Coin flip for left or right.
Knockout buys the beer.
Texas stylie.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

i have fought the pasty white guy as a younger man before he started training. He was 18 i was 23, i barley won but still like to think i tought him a thing or two about fighting, but as i watch the fight seems like the other guy is a bum

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Before the age of 8, I lived in an all mexican neighborhood, and was the only blue eyed, blond, white skinned and english speaking kid around. So I was hated by all of them, but was so desperate for companionship that I would agree to enter games which usually entailed me being abused. Like a Crack the Whip game, where I was always on the end. Sometimes worse.

When I was about ten, and was being bullied in a new neighborhood (I probably brought it upon myself, continuing to act shy and passive, which attracted the bullies) my parents had left, I was having to take care of a little brother and sister... I think the stress caused me to crack one day.

One of the popular boys pushed out of the lunch line and took my place, and I went ape# on him. Beat the hell out of him.
He ended up at the nurses office and had a black and blue face for days. I wasn't reprimanded because he was known as a bully, and I was known as being bullied.

But there were about two more instances of popular kids trying to abuse me physically in which I finally turned around and did it again.

Then they just stopped (and strangely enough, wanted to be my friend).

I look back on that as some sort of karmic twist, that had to be lived through, and then was "done". Didn't get into any fights again after seventh grade.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

thats what u get for killing trees

...it cut me first....

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I am not the fighting type at all, but do have my limits when it comes to taking crap from ***holes. This has only happened three or four times in my life.

One example:
When I was in my twenties, my girlfriend and I were in line at the entrance of a club. A guy behind us was prodding us in the back, trying to push us forward while there was no forward movement possible. I turned around twice to look him directly in the eyes, and each time he just smiled at me as if to say “What are you gonna do about it?”. 3 is my magic number, so when he started prodding us for the 3rd time, I pictured in my mind exactly where his head should be, stretched my right arm tight with my hand wide open, raised it and then spun 180 degrees in a windmill action and palmed him square in the face. This knocked the back of his head into the brick wall next to the line, and he just slid down into a seated position against the wall, holding his nose, blood pouring through his fingers. His buddy helped him up and they walked away in shame.

It’s amazing what you can achieve with physics, in this case Centrifugal Force. No need for fists and knuckles, just the palm of your hand, so no painful hand after the action.

Here are the physics of it:

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

when did you draw your first picture that was put on your frige for your proud parents, and what was it drawn on?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I am no tadpole. I've been around the block a few times.
I've got scars to prove it.
I prefer peace, but every now and then you cross paths with the wrong person.
The best I have dished out. I stomped a guy's head into fire plug. He was injured in a bad way.
The other end of the stick, I took on three guys and got a kick to the head that ruined the vision in my left eye.
I will spare the details for the time being.
I'm just interested in hearing succinct summaries of hand to hand combat situations of other members.
I may go in to more detail at some later point.

In essence you are creating a thread to gloat about beating people up, under the guise of self defence/ survival.
Reported.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

when i grapple i enjoy the art of physics and anatomy

the two schools become one

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

and you joined the thread and spoke as to judge others on what topic they want to discuss

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

a reply to: lamplighters

and you joined the thread and spoke as to judge others on what topic they want to discuss

Actually no, i have no problem what people discuss

but i dont appreciate threads talking about how people beat people up, under the guise of ``self defence``

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join