It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Primary School.....sponspred by Facebook????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is more than a little creepy to me. Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, are starting a primary school- called The Primary School. Grades K-12. It will be free. The odd part...they will take care if the student's healthcare from BIRTH. There will be a clinic right at the school. They will have 'programs' for parents of chidren under 4, children who will be enrolled FROM birth. Prenatal care is also offered.

money.cnn.com...

My tinfoil hat is not just sparking, it is on fire. This sounds more like a medical thriller than a real school.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
The Truman Show...?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

More like "controlled indoctrination and physiological experiment in a controlled and completely monitored environment".

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It just sounds like a family with a lot of money whose priorities have changed. Having a child will do that to you.

I think it's a pretty awesome concept, actually. And a lot of celebrities and wealthy folk donate to schools all the time. This being a non-profit also looks like a good way to get out of some taxes as well as making sure their money is being spent how they want it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Let me guess - the only pre-requisite to gain admission is that the parents and child must have a Farcebook account?

It is my prediction that a future US President will come from this school - and his name will be Camacho.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And Facebook will get into the food and beverage market and market an energy drink called Brawndo (The thirst mutilator. It has electrolytes).

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is more than a little creepy to me. Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, are starting a primary school- called The Primary School. Grades K-12. It will be free. The odd part...they will take care if the student's healthcare from BIRTH. There will be a clinic right at the school. They will have 'programs' for parents of chidren under 4, children who will be enrolled FROM birth. Prenatal care is also offered.

money.cnn.com...

My tinfoil hat is not just sparking, it is on fire. This sounds more like a medical thriller than a real school.

This is awesome. I wish something like this had happened 20-25 years ago to see how successful those kids are as adults. To see how children turn out when provided with quality education and proper health care would be invaluable for determining how "worth it" it would be to invest more into it.

For example, if they determined that the students graduated, continued their education, ended up with high paying careers, and paid tons more in taxes? Well we may just realize the ROI on education funding isn't as ephemeral as conservatives would like us to think.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

wait, how do i sign up for this cult?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Stinks to high Heaven.

Everyone has to be vaccinated, have dna done and only the fittest and most intelligent get to the next level.

Would never put my child into this.

Some of our members are much to nieve (sp).

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I think the school is set up by the CIA to find and recruit the next generation of agents for its organization.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Future mind controlled mass murderers?

Facebook is pretty much in bed with secret services like the CIA so it's plausible.

top topics

join