It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medipen. CBD vapour legal in the UK. Thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi

I have created this thread in order to gain some advice on this product the Medipen. It is a vapour device with CBD capsules. As many of us know already this is one of the many parts of cannabis and apparently has a wide range of benefits.
As this is pretty new to the UK only being legalised within the last year I really don't know what to expect from it. Is the dosage potent enough to benefit the user?
I think this is still banned in a lot of places around the world so I'm not sure if there will be many who can give first hand advice.

I'm looking to buy one for a chronic pain disease. I don't expect miracles but at the stage I'm at I will take any small benefit.

link

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Just had a look on the link, and noticed it says its mixed with coconut oil. I have to wonder what that might do to the lungs. Coating the lungs with an oil could lead to problems.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"Through months of rigorous & extensive testing we’ve been able to create a perfectly balanced, high-potency CBD formula, delivered through an inhalable coconut oil vapour."

An inhalable vapour. It does say extensively tested.

I'd definitely try it.
As far as whether the dosage would be strong enough, like any pill, every patient is different

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sounds more like a gimmick to me.
Yes, there are benefits to cannabis. But, that is cannabis. And not a sales marketed extract with probably little to no benefit to you or anyone else looking for relief.
I wouldn't expect any pain relief from this product.
You would probably be better taking a trip across to Holland for a few days and get some real relief.
Good luck.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'd be hesitant on vaping coconut oil. There are no nic CBD eliquid that is made with pg or vg if your interested in that. I'm also looking into vaping cbd.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I've just logged back into this site for the first time in months (I read posts everyday but haven't logged in or posted in a while) just because I read your post and wanted to tell you the medipen is excellent. I've only had my one for 3 weeks as well but its been great, I've got one and so does my partner, for different reasons but we are both happy with it.

I also have a good friend who after I told him about the medipen and a particular CBD cream available on another site, bought them both for his mother who has severe arthritis and the difference they have made to her is amazing. Genuinely can't recommend the thing enough and if you're going to try the flavours I'd recommend the bubblegum and the butterscotch, although I've heard from others that melon is the best and you can look and see, I'm a member here for years and have no affiliation with the company at all, just came across your post there and couldn't believe it. Had to log in and post.

And PS. Ignore anyone saying about the coconut oil., anyone who knows anything about cannabis will know that it needs to bind to a fat, and coconut oil is the purest and healthiest of those fats that could be used. You can't suspend active THC or CBD in water, but you can in milk, coconut milk, almond milk etc,

Try the thing though, it is brilliant and the end of the thing actually works as a stylus as well BTW, not sure if they tell you that anywhere but the end is a stylus for your touchscreen .

Regards,
Elijah23

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23

Hi

I'm very happy you did decide to log in and post your comment. I will be ordering on Monday morning. Also if you could will u send me the link for the cream.
I'm genuinely looking forward to getting this as I've sort of lost hope of anything taking some edge off my pain. As my pain is caused by the sympathetic nervous system I think this could be very beneficial.
Thanks again for the post and I hope the Medipen keeps working for you for what purpose u need it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That's no problem, I know from when I bought it you can't find many reviews etc as they only seem to have a twitter and the site isn't the best yet but they're customer service etc was brilliant and like I said, the pen is brilliant as well, defo worth a go and I've recommended it to loads of folk now, and I've pm'd you the link for the cream also.

All the best,
Elijah23

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It's a gimmick. CBD needs the THC to be effective. Without the THC the CBD effectiveness is reduced negating any positive effects it may or may not have.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Cbd is actually legal in the uk and most countrieswww.rooandco.co.uk...

I use some products to help with epileptic seizures I have. It works a treat. I have been using products that you can buy on amazon
Health-Crystal-Industrial-Extracted/dp/B015KXY4D0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445673578&sr=8-1&keywords=Cbd+X
It's a by product of industrial hemp grown legally

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elijah23

And PS. Ignore anyone saying about the coconut oil., anyone who knows anything about cannabis will know that it needs to bind to a fat, and coconut oil is the purest and healthiest of those fats that could be used. You can't suspend active THC or CBD in water, but you can in milk, coconut milk, almond milk etc,

It needs to bind to a fat? ok, but how how does that make coating ones lungs with fat, healthy???
Eat it! There's no need to fill ones lungs with fat!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Did you get your medipen?
Does it work?
Are you happy with it?
Just wondering. As i thought it was a gimmick.

new topics

top topics

join