It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many ATS forums are dead. You should combine them all into one

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: HorusChrist
I always go straight to the "Recent Posts" page to see what is currently active, so the number of forums doesn't have any impact on my usage of the site.

Good. But I'm pretty sure no belowtopsecret* posts get added to the recent list. I'm pretty sure about that. Correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 25-10-2015 by JackReyes because: I meant belowtopsecret and originally wrote abovetopsecret.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

at the top of recent posts, click the smiley face. That gives you recent BTS posts.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

at the top of recent posts, click the smiley face. That gives you recent BTS posts.

Thank you, didn't notice there was a button to change between the two.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you, didn't notice there was a button to change between the two.
I don't think there should need to be a "trick" to it, a trick to get recent posts to show. Just my opinion. If everyone that stays here a while needs to learn that trick to get forums to work, why not just adjust accordingly. If it ain't broke don't fix it . . . but in this case it is kind of broke.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Also I noticed you are censoring the 9/11 forum. Rethink that. Yes there is disinfo out there but you have to allow the cream to rise to the top. Censorship is currently killing all conspiracy theory forums on the net . . . which proves guilt. Not sure if you were pressured to do that or not, but if so be bold and refuse . . . and if you end up dead have a plan to get evidence released wordwide, this is what Julian Assange has done and is why he is alive.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist
I don't think there should need to be a "trick" to it, a trick to get recent posts to show.

How is this a trick?

It's clearly labeled.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Also I noticed you are censoring the 9/11 forum.

Nothing is "censored" other than not allowing new "no planes" threads.

Where are you getting the nonsense that the 9/11 forum is somehow censored?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Ah, the old view. Good times had by many.

And yet, ATS seems to be fine. It hasn't really slowed down at all in the last 11 years, and I doubt it will anytime soon. SO knows very well what he's doing with the site, as do most of the moderators. When you have a forum that's been around as long as ATS though...you don't really encounter the "boo-shammy" ideology that you find on new forums. Might be why there aren't many new forums/boards anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

I don't think there should need to be a "trick" to it, a trick to get recent posts to show.

How is this a trick?

It's clearly labeled.
odd . . . I don't see those, not the eye, or smiley face. and yeah is it a leaf labeled new? why? that's not very clearly labeled at all. do you want to turn off potential new posters by having so many buttons all over the site without clear labels?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Also I noticed you are censoring the 9/11 forum.

Nothing is "censored" other than not allowing new "no planes" threads.

Where are you getting the nonsense that the 9/11 forum is somehow censored?
that's odd because the first post there now is about how a wbush economic advisor is pushing the no planes theory. but no new posts from anyone new are allowed. aka censored. not what you said.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I don't see those, not the eye, or smiley face. and yeah is it a leaf labeled new? why? that's not very clearly labeled at all.

They're icons clearly visible at the top of the Recent Posts page.
So you're grouching about wanting to understand this site, yet you don't bother to look over the Recent Posts page, as people have been recommending?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

A lot of people have given you good advice, and you either refuse it or ignore it. Clearly, you're displeased. Why not save yourself the aggravation, and find a different community that will please you?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

A lot of people have given you good advice, and you either refuse it or ignore it. Clearly, you're displeased. Why not save yourself the aggravation, and find a different community that will please you?
no but I did give good advice here, but I see it shall be ignored. sorry.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

How much more clearly labeled do you want something to be?

You seem so far to have been the only person with the issue too. I'm not trying to stave you off with a suggestion, but perhaps your thoughts require more........thought.

(post by HorusChrist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
no censoruship. right. the irony is strong. please resist the urge to censor. I see there ios a request for donations because the site is losing money.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Uh did you not read and agree to the t&c?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

There's a difference between censorship for the sake of squelching ones opinions and censorship to keep a site friendly for users (which you apparently violated in this thread, though I have no idea what was said). Perhaps that's been omitted from previous forum's you've visited. That might also be more a reason why they're failing rather than because of the forum issues.

ATS is requesting donations for money has absolutely nothing to do with a declination of activity or censorship. Perhaps you should read into that along with the T&C's that you agreed to when you registered on this site. You know, the terms of violating them included termination...so...yeah. No one's hiding anything from you.
edit on 29.10.2015 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join