It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchroncity? and right after reading about "Bell's Theorem" Kevin Spacey/Shirley Temple/BBoH...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- I figured I HAD to share seeing I was able to connect Kevin Spacey and Shirley Temple and "The Blue Bird of Happiness". It started at the dog park, I was reading "Doing Nothing- Coming to the End of the Spiritual Search"- Steven Harrison and the chapter dealing with Bell's Theorem, where every 'thing' in this vast universe is connected. Anyways, the dogs and I just got done w/our daily oysters and I turned on the t.v. so I could water the front. When I switched the channel, their was an ad for the movie K•Pax w/Kevin Spacey where 'Prot' advises another 'mental health' patient that to cure HimSelf He was to 'just look' for the Blue Bird of Happiness.

www.imdb.com...

I switched the channel and caught the tail end of a Shirley Temple movie "Susannah of the Mounties" to be followed by:

www.youtube.com...

In this movie 'The Light' suggests that to be 'happy' She is to search every where for the Blue Bird.. I then thought how I, or what it is that makes me an 'I' would look/search for this "Blue Bird" and then 'it' was right in front of Me/I.. I couldn't get the pic to load but I just loaded it on My page here, it is the latest pic(s) I added. The picture is of My couch full of dogs and there is a quilt from My Mother "Birdie" in the background, and guess what it is???

Have a Onederful day...

namaste

I apologize for not being able to load the pic correctly, but the point is, the BBOH 'may' be RIGHT in front of You..

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not sure what the point is, your blue bird is the quilt? Your mom? Your dogs?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

"It" is ALL of 'them'.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

BBOH is the present moment, imo. It is everything.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I was just reading about Bell's Theorem to better understand your post, and my brain farted. It's too close to the weekend.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Rock Gods!!

It's been my experience that after reading about a synchro event....it manifest in my personal life as well.

Jung must be doing a happy dance.
edit on 23-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And then after getting the boat ready to hit the lake, I caught the tail end of the 2000 Sean Connery movie "Finding Forrester" to catch the special noted closing song:

www.youtube.com...

Yep, nothing to 'see'...

Tight Lines

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
-In review I would've never tried to sneak this by the Watch Commander without a full perusal and like the adding of the pic, yeah well it didn't work out.

This was the bit of the book I read and maybe then it'll show itSelf? Who knows, and although it is FREE will it be worth it? But before You read any further and 'waste' any time let Me type You where 'I am' at. To Me, currently, if I can complete the "D"s I am fine. Dogs, dinner and dishes. This is a FULL day and not a "fool day". Okay, this was the section:

Pg.- 37

The most fundamental conditioning is that of "I am," the basic sense of self-centeredness. This is the sense that there is a thinker who thinks thoughts and who somehow lives in our bodies. This is the illusion that we have location.
Quantum physicists agree that in the subatomic universe objects exist in quantum nonseparability. Quantum objects are not located, they are not separate. Once having acted on another object, the objects continue to be connected. This connectedness is unaffected by distance, because the connecting force does not move through space. Close and far are the same in this regard.

namaste

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Hey, check this out...

Blue Bird a play by Maurice Maeterlinck

Thank You for that. It also 'links' ALL of this. For a brief moment I thought I was 'going crazy' and that it would be a 'short putt' to 'The Bin' ..

To add to the 'perfect flow' I got the boat ready and just drifted out of the boathouse and because You never want to catch anything on the first cast, I threw a worm up against the boathouse. I then saw some discarded fishing line and it 'cost Me' about 10 min. of fishing time but I carried on to see where the line ended. After actually dancing with what seemed to be a 20# braided line, each time I'd try to pull the line up it would blow in the wind, I was "rewarded" with a nice swim jig

Then after getting back to fishing, I was 'rewarded' w/a 7.4 Flori-Duh Largemouth. A few quick pics and She was released...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This weekend is "CooterStock" a local festival celebrating the "Cooter" the actual turtle and NOT anything doing w/female genitalia although that has been the big news, that someone read something into it and then blamed others for what They, themselves 'thought'..

This years theme is Wood*Stock. They have a Who band; CSNY and then a Santana copy. I went over last evening while I did some angling.

Today it is supposed to get to 85º so I'll grab a book and go float listening to some muzak, might even sneak on land and get some Funnel Cakes and Gator Bits..

But there is also the Greek Festival and Dolmades...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It also 'links' ALL of this.

It sure does. It also provides the material for an epic ATS thread.

You should try to get yourself one of these to commemorate the occasion.

Blue Bird of Happiness

I have one that's 15 years old and signed by Leo Ward.

Let me know if you are going to do the thread "epic-style", as I would like to offer my assistance.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I wouldn't know where to begin.. I did add a pic of the fish.

You'll also appreciate that as I type this I'm putting the finishing touches of My Pomegranate/Cherry water, this as I was looking at Your avatar...

namaste

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't really understand. You saw two movies that mentioned the bluebird of happiness. That doesn't seem like a coincidence that rises to the level of synchronicity ( though I guess it's ultimately in the eye of the observer. And I don't see how the Shirley Temple movie fits in. Maybe I'm missing something?

new topics

top topics

join