It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA All-Sky Cameras in New Mexico Oct 22, 2015 - Interesting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've never seen a cloaked starship... at least not one in perfect working order.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Maybe a collision between a bolide and a piece of space junk..and we don't have any colour definition, (as far as I know the cameras are B&W) for what does look like a few flashes of light.
Maybe we should also take into account that the cameras are inside a perspex bubble/dome and might only be a reflection of light playing on the dome.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-10-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Negative.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I was also thinking it was a separation of some sort, staging, possibly thrusters even?

The very rare possibility of collision can't be ruled out, either.

They also do tests from time to time spraying clouds of stuff in orbit to measure the spectrum or some such?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Was this anomaly caught by the other camera in New mexico? Is there any more information or discussion about this event?

-dex

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
They also do tests from time to time spraying clouds of stuff in orbit to measure the spectrum or some such?

Yes, they do. I was lucky enough to play a small role in that in the early 90's. Not spectrum measuring that I was involved in but having some fun with boron.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Did you try to order the uncloaking mechanism from Amazon yet? If you have Prime, you just might get it in 48 hours!

edit on 23-10-2015 by NewzNose because: typos

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Na youre all wrong.

It is; Venus inside a swamp gas filled weather balloon, hitting a Chinese lantern setting off a flare.

...or UFO going trans-dimensional.

Nice find, but difficult if not impossible to know.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It's obviously a Romulan Warbird that traveled through a temporal rift in order to sabotage Humanity and prevent the founding of The Federation of Planets.

Treacherous green bloods

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex

originally posted by: intrptr

Yes, they do. I was lucky enough to play a small role in that in the early 90's. Not spectrum measuring that I was involved in but having some fun with boron.

I remember that, under the right circumstances we could see that lit up by the sun, hi in the atmosphere.

Having fun…?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ubernood
It's obviously a Romulan Warbird that traveled through a temporal rift in order to sabotage Humanity and prevent the founding of The Federation of Planets.

Treacherous green bloods

I thought it was Klingon… no matter, Kirk will appear from the future and take it out. Heres Federation video of that:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

WAS NOT aware of that int, would love to hear your story on the hilltop. AS for the bureaucracy it has always been kept so compartmentalized most would never know any more than the rest of the civilians but you know that. If it were only about the benevolent's it would be a different story... the darkside is deeply enmeshed in history and pathological deception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join