It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA All-Sky Cameras in New Mexico Oct 22, 2015 - Interesting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Pretty cool. Looks like plasma to me interacting with a magnetic field.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: canDarian

That's what it looks like to me also - a natural phenomenon similar to aurora borealis or whatever. But yeah - cloaked starship LOL.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HighDesertPatriot

Well in fairness the dot, I can't explain it.

For the record. I didn't name the video.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Nah, they airbrush all the "cloaked-ships" so that's gotta be sprites a high altitude lightning.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It almost looks, toward the end of the loop, like a tumbling rock...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
hey thats pretty interesting.. looks almost like 'the dot' opened a gateway or portal.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Yah, that's what has me a little perplexed.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Starship? HA that ain't no starship. I know a starship when I see one and that ain't one. Prove me wrong!! Happy Friday

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Starship? HA that ain't no starship. I know a starship when I see one and that ain't one. Prove me wrong!! Happy Friday

I know right? My starship looks nothing like that when we uncloak.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And I can't post a picture of mine because the uncloaking mechanism has been broken for several centuries. We keep meaning to fix it but it's pretty low on the priority maintenance list

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
it looks like a lot of things, except what it actually is.
i guess the cloak malfunctioned... stuff happens i guess. even to advance futuristic starships...

/sarc

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: network dude

And I can't post a picture of mine because the uncloaking mechanism has been broken for several centuries. We keep meaning to fix it but it's pretty low on the priority maintenance list

Here is a nice pic of mine.

Cloaked of course.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Nah, they airbrush all the "cloaked-ships" so that's gotta be sprites a high altitude lightning.

Sprites occur over storm systems, invisible from the ground through the clouds.

Usually a bit brighter, too.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Actually that looks pretty much what scientists are trying pull together right now, i.e. warp drive and worm hole thingy. Saw - was it on New (mad) Scientist or something, a sort of description of what it could be. And my tired poor eyes seemed to buy this video for such. cool thing. even though it is just optical.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's just a bug caught in a sheet of plastic wrap.

Nothing to see here.

Move along. Move along.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Could be. After disclosure I am curious as to how people will look back on the ignorance and ego of the people who were from this era. Seems many have to die before any real announcements can happen, people in the past were just so afraid of anything even remotely related to change or different.

Stubborn narrow minded people holding us back out of fear and conditioning.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It is the Delta Flyer entering a Quantum Singularity. I have reviewed the video logs extensively, and that is my conclusion.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

After disclosure I am curious as to how people will look back on the ignorance and ego of the people who were from this era.

They already disclosed themselves to me personally on a dark hill top, decades ago.

Disclosure is one of those government psyops. Anyone who has already been witness don't need to be reminded the government and organized religion aren't the highest power out there.

World powers will always be mute about any real authority out there, otherwise they fall out of power. There will never be "government disclosure". Organized Religion will always call them the Devil in disguise.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sevnuvnine
It is the Delta Flyer entering a Quantum Singularity. I have reviewed the video logs extensively, and that is my conclusion.

Do you have links for us, showing that?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This layman is perplexed... but that is the lot of laymen, I guess.

Neat find... ty.
edit on 10/23/2015 by Baddogma because: e to a - plural to singular... knowing it really doesn't matter, but ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join