It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
have to agree 100%,no one else sees this but the person posting the video,seriously when its suppose to be that obvious doesn,t that tell you something?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Its only Nibiru if a) it is not visible to anyone else anywhere in the world at the same time and b) it is not visible to anyone else anywhere in the world at any other time either .....

Nibiru lives behind the Sun and only jumps out for a few minutes at a time, just when some unsuspected shuck whom no-one will believe is looking (but no-one else in the world). Its been doing it for years. Which proves that Nibiru is a sadistic b*stard and should not be bought a beer. Ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Op what you are seeing in the video is a refracted orb of an orbital of Planet X (brown dwarf). I have also been following the many objects of the PX system. Anyone can verify it, go and try and post here or send me the image.

Planet X is real, it's that simple and your video is genuine, here is a Zetatalk analysis, which far out weighs the ATS version.
poleshift.ning.com...

Here is my thread with a large collection of images and proof.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Come on Guys wakey wakey.

Following the many objects of PX you say?

funny, in your other thread its just one object, that is always in exactly the same position, looks nothing like this at all, and doesn't even follow the poleshift.ning "official" observers findings.

So riddle me this, where, exactly is it? is it beside the sun (millions would see it), is it orbiting the sun (therefore not always in the same position), is it somewhere else and moving (therefore not always in the same place, as your own thread states), and why would it be called "planet x" STILL if its a brown dwarf (which is a type of star, not a planet), which within any reasonable distance to the solar system, is a massively luminous object and easily seen, even in daylight.

You believers need to get your "facts" straight and into one coherent, consistent argument. You cannot simply make anything fit any adaptable theory you like. it makes you believers seem desperate, and simply incapable of rational thought
edit on 26-10-2015 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

The only reason you value any discussion on poleshift nine more than here is because everyone there has to agree with dear Lieder otherwise their comments are removed and they are banned. Dear Lieder does not tolerate common sense
edit on 26-10-2015 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Great explanatory video, thanks. That is definitely something to take into consideration with this topic. I guess you have the same effect with picture only camera, and not on satellite pictures, where I guess the filter are screwed on straight.

edit on 1-3-2016 by MajorTom642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK
Here is link of interest:
www.youtube.com...

There must be an immense field surrounding this craft to protect it from the sun. Perhaps this field can also can cloak the ship when it is out of the corona?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AZ12345

If it has anything in it that mentions nibiru then it really is of no interest...because nibiru doesn"t exist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join