It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Invasion of Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Are you saying there isn't a problem in Germany? Are you saying Germany are coping? Its just as an onlooker reports coming out of Germany say there are many problems, this is just one example that kind of sums up what is the news coming out of Germany www.spiegel.de... Are you saying none of it is true? A lot of the other European Countries are really struggling and are really against what Merkel has done, can you not understand why? Do you not think Germany's need for people of working age has put the rest of Europe in danger?a reply to: ManFromEurope

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I do know this, if my home was an unsafe place for my family, i would not leave them behind, and go searching for a better and safer place to live, we would all go,
so this tells me, that they are nothing but cowards.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

no, personally i think it makes more sense to take all the familys money and leave them defenseless while you go to a liberal western country where you can start a new life with a new identity and be given everything on a silver platter.

obviously i jest

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is getting very serious. It is not a feel good story of nice friendly refugees. The real truth is becoming more and more obvious each day.

The EU and UN's own stats say 75-80% are males of military age and 25-30% are actually Syrian. Which means 70-75% of them are not Syrian, which means this will probably continue indefinitely and this is just the start...

Sweden is rapidly becoming a perfect example of how an open border policy will destroy a country very rapidly. If they continue with the current policies they will have muslim immigrant majority and bankruptcy and collapse of their current government and security structure. Possibly within a decade resulting in civil war then we will have Swedish refugees...

‘WE ARE GETTING ISLAMISED’

www.breitbart.com...

AUSTRIAN MINISTER CALLS FOR ‘FORTRESS EUROPE’ TO STEM MIGRANT INVASION

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage
a reply to: bastion

i posted this last month.....im surprised the percentage as dropped 7 points in only a month but i do know as soon as they posted the 72% figure it was all over the internet. I wouldnt be surprised if at this point they will start cooking the books to make it not appear as awkward as it really is......

That has little to nothing to do with the alleged press claim that only 25% are real refugees though as men are refugees too as can be people from other countries.

We're talking about people making an incredibly dangerous sea trip conducted by and large by criminal gangs of people smugglers so it's unsurprising that the majority who are sent and eventually make it are healthy males.

It's the standard trend of all wars for the past 20 years, there's nothing unique to the Syrian situation. The females and children who make it are trafficked as sex slaves unless they're lucky enough to escape the traffickers.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage
i would also like to point out that history has ALWAYS been about conquest. There are the conquerors and the conquered. The victors and the subjugated. Naive people seem to think we have evolved beyond primal violence and tribalism. We havent. Only the methods and window dressing has changed.

Another thing. I like so called "mono culture". These dummies that say we need to get rid of it are anti human. Humans have ALWAYS congregated among similar humans and formed somewhat uniform communities. This is not bad. Mono culture is the reason why we travel to foreign countries where they do things DIFFERENTLY and are different.....because thats exciting, thats interesting.

I feel the same way.

This is why, even as I speak out about a situation that I think is getting very explosive (pun wasn't intended, but I guess I'll leave it), and mistakes I think the french have made,
I do not relate to the concepts of this being some sort of end of the world scenario- the sky isn't falling. Humanity has been through huge conflicts and we're still here.
People have had their country taken over by another culture and become subjugated- and history went on.
Religions have their times of glory, when they rise and crush the previous ones. We go on.

The extremist muslims are not stupid. They are doing it right, in terms of their intents. My grandchild may be wearing a burka one day. But my great great great grandchild will probably live a less strict version of Islam- as it spreads wider it dilutes; as it becomes comfortable in it's position of power, it doesn't need to be so stringent.
Let's be honest- the peaceful do not inherit the world, in real life.

Another thing though, is that America has been doing just as much conquest and conquering, but it is like a passive aggressive form that relieves it of accountability. Through business mainly.

We're not so past that, we're just pretending to be. In so-called natural horsemanship, you often hear "make the horse think doing something was HIS idea".... you manipulate his natural instincts and drives, so that he really isn't aware he was subjugated. That way he is obedient- and happy.

Every time I hear that, it makes me think of how our media, corporations and government (hand in hand) are using a form of "natural man-manship".

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Europeans will come to regret this"invasion".

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So true

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vettex2

And the South, Central and North American Indians have regretted the European Invasion for 500 years.

Kharma.

:p

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

originally posted by: vettex2

And the South, Central and North American Indians have regretted the European Invasion for 500 years.

Kharma.

:p
Undoubtedly.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I do know this, if my home was an unsafe place for my family, i would not leave them behind, and go searching for a better and safer place to live, we would all go,

Ever thought these young men are people who are fleeing because If they stay they have to fight for either Assad,Rebels or ISIS?.
Young blokes who just don't wish to fight and be forced to do so.
Also how is 5% of the UK populace going to take over?.

edit on 23-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Correct I agree totally so could it not be beyond the realms of possibility that some refugees or immigrants are in fact told where to go? A bit like christian evangelists? I have no evidence of this but a Sikh friend of mine said that with muslims they were obliged to spread the word and he had heard Imams actually sent immigrants to various countries. Just a thought

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

originally posted by: solve

Ever thought these young men are people who are fleeing because If they stay they have to fight for either Assad,Rebels or ISIS?.
Young blokes who just don't wish to fight and be forced to do so.
Also how is 5% of the UK populace going to take over?.

You're forgetting the proxy wars between the US, UK, Russia, Iran, Saudi etc...but yes very true, those that stay behind are idiots, not heroes, who are going to get killed by one side or the other.

The ones with any sense would get themselves and their family out from the immediate danger zone and try and then take the risk of crossings to the EU so they can send money back to their families and allow them safe passage when they pass the Habitual Residency Test. Which is what we're witnessing and what has happened since at least Kosovo.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

They will take over via the means they have already been slowly taking over, because we let them through our ridiculous namby pamby liberalism and the dread of being labelled "racist" sheesh! Tis all a plan...all will come to light soon enough but by then we will have become acclimatised to the insidious changes and accepting which is the way most laws legislation and regulation is passed...create a climate of fear until the people themselves beg for more laws

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Well if you believe all the propaganda. They are not taking over, all the claims of no go zones have been bs, there is no sharia law and sorry to say but people are racist and will get called our when they are. You can't just say ignorant things and then then feign persecution by the 'pc police'

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Agenda 21 in action

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

There most certainly is Sharia law and I get sick to death of stating this....simply because its not nationwide or accepted practice it IS practiced in certain areas within their own communities. Sometimes instead of the national law sometimes in conjunction with but it is there. You can't expect a faith which is intertwined with all aspects of life to simply opt out of one part just because they have emigrated ....it is part and parcel of Islam. I suppose my grief with it is that it shouldn't be necessary and Sharia can cause such fear in the Muslim population itself especially for women of course

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Yes... it's true that enclaves of foreign nationals do practice traditional law within their new home countries. This has been obvious in Canada in relation to (i.e) 'Honour Killings'.

Thing is, though, if they are caught doing so, they face the full force of the Canadian Justice system and will wind up with life sentences. In a recent case, a father and son face exactly that penalty at the moment.

Canadian Law trumps Shariah Law and the most heinous instances of it will be facing a judge in Federal Court.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Mate you do realise that you're debating with sheeple who believe what 'the daily mail' writes?
It is a fact that it is a rightwing propaganda tabloid in the UK adhered to by sheeple because thinking is particularly challenging.
Well done for sticking with it.

Like the paintings.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ffs, wake up. You just want to trust that every Tom, dick and Ahmed is an innocent asylum seeker? Please, give me a break. How can you be so naive?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join