It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird photo taken during a trip *Photo inside*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

This photo has not been edited in any way and was taken by one of my sister's friend. This was taken at a beach in
Bali,Indonesia during a company gathering. If you look at the person on the right, he looks like he has two heads
and a blurred face.

I know the scientific explanation would have been a sudden head movement which caused the blurred effect but it is pretty weird
how everything besides his head is perfectly clear and focused. Thought this would be interesting to share.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
That is very strange for sure

2 heads, and 6 noses on the left head. No body for the second head on the right.
Never saw a photo quite like that before.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

That sir is the result of a panoramic image, and someone moved during the image taking, so it stitched the two together wrong, nothing creepy here dude.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Looks like it was taken as a panorama. Effects like that happen when a subject moves as the shot is being taken, or the person with the camera moves and you get stuff like this

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bandersn4tch

this legitimately creeped me out.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The man on the left, check out his hand on the table.

Cool little glitch in the matrix here.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Pana's are quite easily distorted.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Caterpillar baby, I like it
!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I just shot a dozen photos with my camera and depending on the quality of your camera even the slightest shake or move blurs out the picture.

Currently I have my colleagues beside me with horns on their head no faces, and 4 arms.

If the camera man was still in taking the picture it would have not been blurred. this is nothing special, lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am with the panoramic photo fail posters in this thread...here, have a look at more examples...

Panoramic Photo Fails

Pretty clear imo

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I have seen similar effects in pics I have taken. One at a birthday dinner for one f the kids, a kid started moving just as I snapped the pic, and they looked like a "ghost" in the photo. We thought it was pretty funny. It can be a wild-looking effect, for sure!

Looks like a happy gathering.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That baby is quite frightening lol. And yea, it was just the way the picture was taking killer. Nothing paranormal here.

top topics

join