It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code matrices of the Tsunami (End Days)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Link

Paul Harvey reported that amazingly no animals so far have been found dead, adding another strange twist to this historic event. Much of the media termed the disaster as a "tidal wave." It is instead a "tsunami" - a term borrowed from the Japanese - because it wasn't caused by tides. An undersea earthquake of biblical portions caused the tsunami.

The US National Aeronautics and Space Administration's web page explains, "The phenomenon we call a tsunami is a series of waves of extremely long wavelength and period generated in a body of water by an impulsive disturbance that displaces the water."

A lesser event happened 300 years ago in the American Northwest. In 1700, an 8.0 quake created a giant tsunami off California's coast. The shift beneath the Pacific's tectonic plates sent a enormous wave tumbling over Oregon, Washington and British Columbia. Earthquake and tsunami experts say this could happen again at any time at the same location and in the Caribbean. California and other states would have only a 30 minute warning or less.

Many readers wrote to ask if this was found in the Bible code. It was. The hidden text gives several matrices concerning many countries and a loss of life. We were late in the game, playing catch-up. Although the exact dates weren't found, Andrew McCracken at Exodus 2006 and other researchers had previously found Bible code matrices related to a great tsunami in Asia

We do not have room in our Newsletter to display all our code graphics, but we will gladly supply any we have with researchers or other readers who request them. Among these are: "2004-05 (or, in Hebrew, Year 5765)" "Beginning of Tribulation," "Great earthquake," "water," "thousands (will) die," "sin," "India," "Indians," "Asia," "I will pour out my fury," "Hindu (will) die," and "The Tide will kill victims." Because many of these countries represented not only Hindus but Muslims, we searched the Torah for "Muslim" but were unsuccessful in finding that word in the same matrices at the time of this writing.

The Orlando Sentinel reported Dec. 31 a tourist from Cocoa Beach, Florida, said red clay knocked loose from the mountains in Victoria, Seychelles, creating a red stream of water running through the capital. "Mud of red clay, like red blood, is running through the streets," said Marie Koehler. Her comment reminds us of a verse from the Book of Revelations (8:8, 11:6) , prophesying that in the End of Days, every river, stream, and basin will become as blood. This plague will produce mind-numbing thirst from which there will be no relief. (Notice that the verse doesn't say the water will "become blood," but instead, "become as blood.")

Particularly worrisome to medical researchers, because these countries are in warm climates, disease will rapidly become the second wave of terror. One matrix concerning the tsunami crossed the plain text of the Bible reading, "All trees and fruit shall locust consume."

As we often do, we remind readers that these words may be only portions of a more complete sentence. Mankind as yet does not possess the source code to decipher entire declarations within the hidden text.

Michael Drosnin, reporter and author of The Bible Code and The Bible Code II, found text within the Code reading that the source code will ultimately be found engraved upon the base of a metal pillar buried at the tongue of Lisan (alongside the Dead Sea, Jordan.) The Dead Sea covered that area for 5,000 years and only recently dried up, leaving archaeologists the opportunity to locate this pillar. To date, the King of Jordan will not allow "Jewish" related archaeology to be undertaken on their land for fear of a Muslim uprising within that country to a project that might give credence to Zionism.

Many believe that this area's evaporation of the Dead Sea is itself a sign of the Time of the End. You may recall that Daniel wrote that "the book" would be "sealed" until the End of Days. Many of us believe that the "sealed book" was hidden in plain sight all these thousands of years, within the Torah as the Bible code, in a time lock and awaiting the invention of the computer to unlock it. Now that the Dead Sea has dried in the appropriate area, the source code might be found, at which time we may be even closer to the Final Day.

More global changes: Japan has been hit with a record seven typhoons this year and, as previously reported in our Newsletters, those typhoons were prophesied within the Bible code. Japan is found within the Code almost as often as Israel. The 2004 typhoons and this year's Caribbean hurricanes are believed by many scientists to be only the beginning of successive environmental upheavals.

The UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warns that regional and global climate changes have already affected biological systems and that pestilence worldwide will increase in severity. Additionally, they add, the global population may expect heat waves, droughts, floods and forest fires along with critical hits in agriculture, fishing and timber production.

Coastal populations are anticipated to soon face severe damage from flooding and a particularly severe incidence of storms.

Scientists at the Institute for Astronomy in Zurich recently concluded that the sun’s surface is undergoing a temporary change or other instability believed to be at least one cause of Earth’s global warming. Over the past 1,150 years, the Sun - gauged by visible “sun spots” and other data - has never been as active as it has been during the past 60 years.

Compounding this threat, climatologists concluded September 11, 2004, that we are now entering a 20-year uninterrupted phase of intensified storms. September 2004 gave us the historical anomaly of three hurricanes within a month raging through the Caribbean islands and the Gulf of Mexico. With all these factors considered, those hurricanes may be early signs of unremitting killer storms over the next two decades.

(I recieve newsletters in my email so the above was taken from that)

[edit on 3-1-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sorry to go through this, but this is one of the weakest matrices I've seen.

And this newsletter?

Much of the media termed the disaster as a "tidal wave." It is instead a "tsunami" - a term borrowed from the Japanese - because it wasn't caused by tides. An undersea earthquake of biblical portions caused the tsunami.

We do not have room in our Newsletter to display all our code graphics, but we will gladly supply any we have with researchers or other readers who request them. Among these are: "2004-05 (or, in Hebrew, Year 5765)" "Beginning of Tribulation," "Great earthquake," "water," "thousands (will) die," "sin," "India," "Indians," "Asia," "I will pour out my fury," "Hindu (will) die," and "The Tide will kill victims."

Wait, I thought it WASN'T a tidal wave.

Also - what exactly is an "Earthquake of biblical proportions?" Over 9.0? Doesn't that mean there have been 5 biblically proportioned earthquakes, just since 1900?

"Mud of red clay, like red blood, is running through the streets," said Marie Koehler. Her comment reminds us of a verse from the Book of Revelations (8:8, 11:6) , prophesying that in the End of Days, every river, stream, and basin will become as blood.

Well, just a few billion more rivers, streams, and basins to go...

Compounding this threat, climatologists concluded September 11, 2004, that we are now entering a 20-year uninterrupted phase of intensified storms. September 2004 gave us the historical anomaly of three hurricanes within a month raging through the Caribbean islands and the Gulf of Mexico. With all these factors considered, those hurricanes may be early signs of unremitting killer storms over the next two decades.

I thought tribulation was only 7 years?

Or is this just a weather report for after Armageddon?

the people who wrote this newsletter

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have said it before, I shall say it again. There is no substance, no fact, nothing worth mentioning when it comes to bible codes. If you get a piece of text as large as the bible, thousands of pages long, you are going to find patterns, especially if you start looking. Take "Atlas Shrugged" by ayn rand, I think, and if you copy every single piece of text onto a computer, then make a program to find patterns, you will, you can make one to find messages in those patterns. It isn't that hard. Take any other piece of large literature and you can do the same. People just use the bible because it is, well, the bible. It leads entire religions. People will believe your more if you say it came from the bible, because, the bible has to be right. Right? Ha. Ya. Sure.

Ya know what? I could get someone to make a program to find patterns in carpeting, predicting the end of the world, Hillary Clinton being elected in 08, and what I am going to have for supper in a few days. Just take a picture of carpet and put it in.

Now whether or not you believe in these "Bible Code Matrices" or not, they are stupid, silly, and a waste of time. Thank you, and adieu.

new topics

join