It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Caught on Camera Abducting Cat.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

A never been seen before video of a REAL alien abducting a house cat! Very disturbing.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I demand that this thread be BANNED!!!!

It offends the ALIEN in me to propagandize abductions of non-humans. This is an outrage pure and simple.

I am making a report and getting my cookie!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: juliorichanos

Fake.

Aliens use tractor beams, they are to weak after drifting in weight less space for light years without using their muscles to pick things up manually.
edit on 22-10-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Fake.

Always a skeptic in every bunch.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Eeew do ya think he probed the cat?

edit on 5America/Chicago07Fri, 23 Oct 2015 00:07:41 -0500231200000015 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I have to go with fake on this video, it was hilarious to watch. I think someone put on a mask and a black suit of clothing while their partner operated the camera from the other side of the kitchen.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The alien just needed to pick up the cat to do a little repair work. The cat was having interference with it's transmission signals to the mother ship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Someone adbucted the ceiling....

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
The alien just needed to pick up the cat to do a little repair work. The cat was having interference with it's transmission signals to the mother ship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah, that whole thread makes puurrrfect sense.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The cat used it's telepathic powers to hijack the mind of a passing alien and get a free ride to another planet. That's how the cat people spread across the universe.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Look, that cat is CGI. I'm pretty sure of it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You're mistaken. It's the cats mind power messing with the camera.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Feline Purrrrrrrrrrrrobing.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: chr0naut

You're mistaken. It's the cats mind power messing with the camera.

Well, CGI objects don't have minds to have mind powers but they ARE virtual.

I noticed that the video is all in green. I propose that it is actually a virtual image (like CGI) made by a super-intelligent shade of the color green (apologies to Mr Adams).

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
the disturbing images at the end are cut out where the alien got severe scratches because the cat was thinking "screw the mothership, i feel like i may be hungry in 8 hours. have to go to my food bowl immediately! let me down. now. i mean it!"

that's why aliens abduct cows and humans. far less complicated.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
why is this even on this forum. how can you even believe this is real. They wear jeans and black tops now do they.

very insulting to any real believers out there.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

common? this is the worst alien video ever, i have seen so many that look real. This is obviously a mask, and walks just like a human with the knees ins ame postures. etc. .

i appreciate people want to beilve, i am one of them. But this deserves zero credibility

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

lol - i did not realise this was in the jokes and pranks section lol

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

That video is a simple evidence that cats are in on the alien invasion. Did it show any resistance to being abducted? For years I've suspected that cats are biological surveillance systems placed here right under our noses to learn every aspect of human lives. Of course, they are made cute and lovable for just that reason. But stop and thing about it. It is all a trick.

You can see it yourself if you look a cat directly in the eye when you catch them watching you. "Cute and lovable," my ass, there is never any sign of a loving look from a cat, only a cold, calloused and calculating unblinking stare that cuts deep into your soul as it records and beams up, probably, your every move with the can opener.

No, cats are the devil, I tell you, the devil. I'm starting to suspect that the ETs designed them somewhat in the manner of human women. Also "cute and lovable" in most daily situations, but you can see....oh, well, I'll save that for another post.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Eeew do ya think he probed the cat?

I was going to say that lol. The poor cat probably didn't get any tuna after all that either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join