It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Indigo5

good info in your post

AND every time State told the CIA Stephens wanted more security, CIA responded they had it covered.

Where can this be proven somewhat?

Leaked emails from a couple of years ago. I need to hunt them down. This also explains why Democrats asked the CIA to unclassify the full communications exchanges where Stephens requested security...where-upon the CIA responded they didn't redact those documents...Gowdy, the Rep. head of the Benghazi investigation did (as he has now admitted)

The full unredacted communications show the CIA responsible for security.

I'll see if I can hunt down some more evidence for you in the form of leaked docs.

In the meanwhile the WSJ summed it up some of it at the time.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here follows the most HYPOCRITICAL WORDS SPOKEN IN RECENT AMERICAN POLITICS:

“I would say in some ways these have been among the worst weeks of my life,” Gowdy said this weekend during a lengthy interview with POLITICO. “Attacks on your character, attacks on your motives, are 1,000-times worse than anything you can do to anybody physically — at least it is for me.”

Crooks and Liars - After Gowdy Caught In A Lie, He Runs To Politico To Whine

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The Criminal Arrogance of Hillary Clinton - www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Remember the era, not long ago, when a politician would be caught in a lie or similar political shenanigan, or personal incident such as crying, such as Ed Muskie, or lying about plagiary, such as Biden did in the 80’s, or even sexual misdeeds, such as Gary Hart, or the many Republican acts of “sin”, where such an act would derail the politicians then attempt at running for office…

Today a politician practically has to commit murder, rape or some other serious felony to be affected politically, and even then murder is alright if it’s an Arab or other minority.

Or a whole nation can be destroyed and its all right such as the acts of George Bush and Hillary Clinton.

Politicians today are hardened criminals and Hillary Clinton is on the most wanted list

We are morally bankrupt

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

"We" Will?

I'm not sure that "we" all are ... but for certain anyone associated with politics or the media (or the true beast of which those are merely tentacles) would have to prove their moral fibre to me.

For example, even when I don't agree with something you say, you seem fairly consistent in your expressed morality/ethics here.

/shrug

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I of course don’t mean everybody.

It’s the standards are being lowered.

Saturation of evil creates a consciousness of evil becoming fair seeming to the populace

Brainwashing and conditioning

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Gryphon66

I of course don’t mean everybody.

It’s the standards are being lowered.

Saturation of evil creates a consciousness of evil becoming fair seeming to the populace

Brainwashing and conditioning

So ... do you see our politics in terms of good versus evil?

Or Good versus Evil?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MateoVeritas
a reply to: JDmOKI

Neither Trump nor Hillary will become president. I refuse to believe the people of my country are so ridiculously stupid.

Well they did elect that guy name Obama.

TWICE

edit on 10/31/2015 by staple because: Failure to grasp reason and logic

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join