It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

She has no moral compass and is a typical psychopath of our current government

Uh, they did a study and found that CEO's are psychopaths and you guys don't give a rip.

I couldn't care less what they said caused the attack, how is that important in any way except for a lame excuse for a witch hunt? That's like idiots getting mad at Obama because he calls someone terrorists and not muslim terrorists. Juvenile and stupid.

**SNIP**
edit on 10/23/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Off topic remarks snipped.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
NM
edit on 21Fri, 23 Oct 2015 21:10:27 -050015p0920151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I took the time to use the search function here to visit threads on Benghazi when it happened.

It's been an interesting read. back then, people were blaming the video for the events and calling out anyone who claimed differently.

Now we know Clinton lied, and that the video had not caused it, yet people are still defending her and calling out the same people.

It'd be nice if those who defended Obama and Hillary would at least own up and admit it wasn't the video and apologize.

I'm curious ... would you be as interested in apologies from those who defended President Bush after 9/11?

Since a government official is directly responsible for all American deaths "on their watch"?

Or has the time limit expired on that?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Anyone in Power is a pschopath actually. At least in private.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
Hillary has always lied

The Clintons are as bad as the Bushes. The Clintons seem to be the intelligence arm, while the Bushes seem to be the military arm of the coup.

I'm a far left winger. If Hillary is the nominee, I will vote for BSC Carson or Sideshow Trump just to have the hope that I'm putting a dent in the dynasty. However, I'm pretty sure the puppet master will "assassinate" the opposition and simply buy someone new.

If I were to tell people that this is how I actually feel, most would consider me insane. At the very least, they would think my education is lacking and that I'm not keeping up with the news. I wonder if those in power laugh at those like me as their programmed army dismisses us. We're so far and few between, we're harmless entertainment.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident
Nah, those that are afraid of losing power, are afraid of you....

You are not harmless entertainment; you are a growing impediment....

Keep on going!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Once the media machine gets rolling....

The fact of the matter is I haven't heard anything that sounds like an actual "lie". I haven't seen any email detailing any "plot" to obfuscate the truth.

Dance, party, say praise Jesus all you guys want -- it isn't what you guys thing it is. I'd be nice if charges were going to be filed, they file them.

But, I guess at 3+ years later is would be cause for mass celebration.

Lord it's exhausting...

Yes..Multiple embassies in the middles east were the target of rowdy protests at the same time due to the film...That is just the facts.

Yes...Susan Rice and others talked about ongoing investigations and incomplete information and mentioned extremists and terrorists...

Yes...the President referred to it as an extremist/terrorist attack in his first statement...

Yes..they (perhaps not wisely for politics) chose to release information as events unfolded before they knew certainties..

But no...they did not "lie"...That is a political ploy...repeat it often enough and you can influence those that care more about headlines than details, transcripts and facts..

This is mind numbing BS...the kind of BS the GOP just wants to be true so badly that they have pounded an alternate reality into their brains.

A reality that makes no logical sense BTW....What was the motivation for the conspiracy to lie? Why did they choose to immediately expose their own conspiracy?...What the eff kind of "I hate democrat" mind altering drugs are involved in this delusion?

Transcripts and reality disagree with the premise..

I'll give you this...the media helped with the delusion..cuz they were so wed to the "film" motive that they were chasing during the other embassy riots, that they declared Benghazi the same...even though no one at State clearly declared it the same...lots of "we are still investigating".."still figuring things out"...but they thought it started cuz of the film...but every statement mentioned extremists or terrorists and the reality that the facts were still being gathered.

What an exhausting, political delusion...What a waste of energy and money...RIP GOP if this is what they are hanging their hat on. BS never wins in the long run.

These are just well recorded facts.
edit on 23-10-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

*Yawn*

Nice campaign talking points there, I found those disseminated on
a few propaganda sites, connected to Hillary and Co....David Brock
and Media Matters Et al

nymag.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

*Yawn*

and Media Matters Et al

nymag.com...

You are posting in a thread that is discussing the abuse of Congressional power by the Republican party for more than 2 years over "campaign talking points."

Do you have any sense of irony at all in your post???

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

*Yawn*

and Media Matters Et al

nymag.com...

You are posting in a thread that is discussing the abuse of Congressional power by the Republican party for more than 2 years over "campaign talking points."

Actually the thread is discussing the lies and attempted obfuscation of the truth by a former Secretary of State; not the attempts of congress to gain the truth....

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

*Yawn*

and Media Matters Et al

nymag.com...

Actually the thread is discussing the lies and attempted obfuscation of the truth by a former Secretary of State; not the attempts of congress to gain the truth....

You are mistaken. I suggest you go back and read the myopic, agenda driven OP, and perhaps read the linked article from the sour well of the right-wing blogsphere:

If you do that you will find -

References to Hillary Clinton: 4
References to lies: 5
References to the House Committee: 6

Which puts the lie to your assertion that the topic here is Clinton and/or her supposed "lies."

I mean, I know why you and others so desperately DON'T want to talk about the political side-show that Congressional Republicans have turned this 13th or 14th investigation into Benghazi into ... it's a national embarrassment on a scale unheard of in our history.

Of course the discussion includes the House Committee, because you see, some of us want to discuss the facts of the matter (such as they are) rather than merely regurgitating beliefs and propaganda about Clinton.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: xuenchen

Are either of those enough to get an indictment? How much more will be required before she's slapped in cuffs?

If all of this is so damming, why hasn't she been brought up on charges like Oliver North?

I take that as you asking if Hillary will be a fall guy like North was for Regan.

She wishes right now she had an Ollie.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Gryphon66

well that would be news to the world

are you saying stephens is not dead?

are you saying that Hillary was not in charge of the request cables and the whole system of diplomats?

No. Ambassador Stevens is most certainly and sadly dead.

And his death and the deaths of three other Americans are being used by the Republican traitors in the Congress for the dirtiest reasons possible.

Read one of the previous thirteen reports from the investigations (eight by the Republicans) regarding the facts of Benghazi; that will answer all your questions ...

... except that you're not really looking for facts. You have clearly established that you are belief-based.

Thanks for the convo.

So...a couple simple questions. The administration including Obama and Clinton knew the Benghazi attack had nothing to do with the video but lied and told others to lie (directly or indirectly) to the American people. Agree or disagree?

They told this lie to help Obama win re-election or at minimum...save face...because the truth that the US foreign policy was NOT destroying our enemies as Obama implied. Agree or disagree?

And finally...you appear to believe that our elected and paid officials is not only allowed and expected to lie to us...but you seem to find that totally OK. True or false?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Bottom line, in my opinion is this. The President and the Secretary of State knowingly lied to the American people. They committed fraud against the country by using this lie to further their agenda and maintain power. They betrayed the trust of the people and by definition, that makes them traitors and finally...by telling others to lie and/or forcing them too by their position in government, they executed corruption.

THAT is why the people who are pissed about Benghazi are pissed. Yeah...Clinton ignored repeated "pleas for help" from an American ambassador in a terrorist ridden area of the world and should have to respond to that...as she has. But for me and many, it is the corruption, the lies, the conspiracy that at minimum Obama and Clinton have chosen engage that is the REAL problem.

Our representatives only care about themselves and their personal agendas and therefore, are not representing the people.
edit on 10/24/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MateoVeritas

Friend, we live in a land of zombies, they believe what they are told....

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Why are people still going after Hillary for Benghazi?

She didn't admit the video was a lie.

FACT CHECK - What she actually said is that in the confusion right after the attack, they couldn't have known if the protest was over the video or just a more spontaneous demonstration. They didn't have any information at the time.

It's time that the right wing accept that the reason for lowered security in Benghazi was due to budget cut backs instigated by PAUL RYAN, and that there were no requests for additional security before the attack.

ALL of the other hearings have found no wrongdoing by Hillary.

Like Whitewater, a complete waste of taxpayer money.

Folks also have to remember that the whole "Benghazi plot" was originally conceived to discredit Susan Rice, not Hillary Clinton, and that even REPUBLICANS have admitted that the emails used in the original timeline were altered to show they were sent in a different order than they really were.

Next on the agenda - Planned Parenthood investigative committee. A whole investigation wasting even more taxpayers' money based on videos that were so heavily edited they were very easily debunked as complete falsehoods.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

I could not agree more with your comment & love the graphic. Evidence of the Clinton's crimes go back to their time in Arkansas. Here are some links to ponder when deciding whether Hillary Clinton should be in the White House, or a Federal Prison:
10 Scandals Involving Hillary Clinton You May Have Forgotten - www.mrctv.org...
Untangling Whitewater - www.washingtonpost.com...

According to the PBS program Frontline, "The General Accounting Office reports that costs of the independent counsel's investigation of Whitewater have exceeded $30 million."

I personally wouldn't trust Hillary Clinton with a burnt kitchen match, and I would not give her my vote under any circumstances. She needs to be sentenced for her many crimes and spend the rest of her life in a Federal prison. Whatever happened to good old American Justice?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

NOT if the DOJ won't follow through and they won't.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Prove that anyone lied about the video.

Prove that any comments made by any administration official about Benghazi helped re-elect Mr. Obama.

Stop talking about what you think I believe; you're wrong and it's off-topic (and silly.)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join