It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I cant comment on subject yet ...................I haven't got my talking points yet from my party. Hope they come soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

now you have degraded into bs

claiming I am posting beliefs

it is simple that she ignored cables sent by stephens asking for help and claiming an attack would soon happen

these cables being read was a function of her job

now if you can see where i am wrong about that then by all means tell me and it will eventually sink in

there is nothing in the other investigations that allow for her to ignore request for support or assets from the people under her

stephens could have got on ats and had a better chance at life rather than barking up her tree

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What level of intellectual dishonesty some must exercise
in ignoring your post.

Actual Video of Comey at the link.

"As you know, the FBI is working on a referral given to us
by inspectors general in connection with former
Secretary Clinton’s use of her private email server.
"

dailycaller.com...

But but but ...( they say ) its not about Hillary!

edit on 23-10-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Gotta love the 'all politicians lie' excuse.

Yay. We have scum running our country.
And no one has any right to call the scum out for what they are.
Whoopie.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That's the only defense some have, pretty pathetic.

Hillary should make that her campaign slogan!

"Vote for Hillary because all politicians lie,
and nobody does it like I do! "

edit on 23-10-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here's some more the Hillary crowds can "Ignore" ....

(from October 10, 2012):
State Dept. acknowledges rejecting requests for more security in Benghazi

(and..... October 22, 2015)
Pompeo vs. Clinton: 600 Requests for More Benghazi Security Were Ignored

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Are either of those enough to get an indictment? How much more will be required before she's slapped in cuffs?

If all of this is so damming, why hasn't she been brought up on charges like Oliver North?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Are either of those enough to get an indictment? How much more will be required before she's slapped in cuffs?

If all of this is so damming, why hasn't she been brought up on charges like Oliver North?

I dont think how "Damming" it is, is relevant , and let me explain.........

We know that obviously these are REALLY damning to see on her part......

But we have had COUNTLESS instances where gun running was proved, Fast and Furious, Lois Lerner IRS targetting.....

Its not a matter of evidence or guilt.........nothing happens regardless......

At SOME point, there needs to be a precedent set..........and I think anyone can agree with that, politicians need to be brought under the yolk of the law, and will of the people......

And if it finally happens with her, someone who has previously for all these years, has been untouchable? both her AND her husband?

I think that would be a great thing

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yay. We have scum running our country.
And no one has any right to call the scum out for what they are.
Whoopie.

Who is telling you you can't call anyone out?

You obviously can.

Evidence: this thread ... "taa daa."

Calling a politician out by repeating right-wing sound bytes ... means that 72% of the American public realizes this is not a serious investigation, or is it about finding the truth, but about one political group trying to wrangle for advantage at the expense of the American people.

The American people are getting tired of that crap.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The American People are tired of the crooks in Establishment!

And a very sad day when the test for running for POTUS is that
one has not been indicted by the FBI, yet!

Benghazi happened on her watch, that is a FACT.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Benghazi Biopsy: A Comprehensive Guide to One of America’s Worst Political Outrages - Newsweek

But, as they have time and again, the Republicans on the Benghazi committee released deceitful information for what was undoubtedly part of a campaign—as Kevin McCarthy of the House Republican leadership has admitted—to drive down Clinton’s poll numbers. Republicans have implied—and some journalists have flatly stated—that Clinton was reckless and may have broken the law by sending an email that included thirdhand hearsay mentioning Koussa’s name. The reality is that the Republicans continue to be reckless with the truth.

A Comprehensive Guide To Myths And Facts About Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, And Those Emails - Media Matters

FACT: There Is No Evidence That Clinton Personally Signed Off On A Cable Reducing Security In Benghazi

FACT: The State Department Did Not Watch The Benghazi Attacks Unfold In Real Time

FACT: Hillary Clinton Was Not Unaccounted For During The Attacks, She Was In Continuous Contact With Administration Officials

House Intelligence Committee investigation debunks many Benghazi theories

BY KEN DILANIAN, ASSOCIATED PRESS November 21, 2014 at 6:22 PM EDT
WASHINGTON — A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

Etc. etc. etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I thought this thread was about Hillary telling lies about the video causing a 'spontaneous demonstration'.
You are making it about the House Benghazi Committee.
Aren't there plenty of other threads about that?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I didn't make it about the Committee; OP and a multitude of posters did however.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I didn't make it about the Committee; OP and a multitude of posters did however.

Oh... that's right. You haven't mentioned the Committee.
My mistake.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Observations:

Hillary as a terrible Secretary of State:

All this furor over whether Hillary lied about why the attack started obscures the greater issue of her terrible Libya policy in the first place.

The Republicans aren’t even dealing with this more important aspect of the Libyan disaster… that could possibly hurt Hillary more than trying to get the liar tag to stick on her, or over what motivated the attack: the film or just terror.

I don’t see why the GOP doesn’t attack her on that level: her screwed up Libya policy.

Indeed Hillary is glad the issue stays locked on this aspect and doesn’t go over to her disastrous policies as secretary of state.

Trump says it best when he says: HILLARY IS THE WORST SECRETARY OF STATE THE US HAS EVER HAD

Hillary as Liar:

The problem there is that she has lied so much and gotten away with it that it doesn’t matter anymore; the people still aren’t affected by it.

She isn’t going to pay for it.

The era of the lying politician is so prevalent that it no longer affects them negatively.

The GOP attempt to besmirch her

The GOP and their heavy handed attempt to blacken Hillary has done the opposite…

She won this fight because she was advised by experts on how to use her demeanor yesterday to elicit sympathy and it worked. The GOP overplayed their hand.

All the MSM is saying she won hands down the match with the GOP

They might have elected her president yesterday!

edit on 23-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Did I mention it first? Did OP?

Why do you want to talk about me?

Talk about the topic for a change.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Did I mention it first? Did OP?

Why do you want to talk about me?

Talk about the topic for a change.

You are hilarious.
Thank you for brightening my day.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm really not sure why anyone is taking this so seriously. I mean really, the left/right paradigm reigns supreme and this hearing is a prime example. I used to like Trey Gowdy but then I remembered, HE'S A POLITICIAN! Wait let me back up a little and break it down for you.

My predictions are as follows:

1 Republicans will go back to their constituents and say "See how tough we were?!"

2 Democrats will scream "It was a political witch hunt!"

3 Hillary will wear the victim sign and use it to win the Democrat Primary.

I can only imagine the phone call Hillary will make to Trey. "Thanks Trey! Couldn't have done it without you! Those naked pics of Huma are in the mail."

Trey responds "Anytime Hillary! Let me know the next time you need to use the 'right wing conspiracy' gambit. I'll be happy to play pit bull for you!"

Does anybody really believe this bit of political theater?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

STILL talking about me. Empty pointless posts.

What do you think about "Hillary's lies"? Since you saw fit to attempt to critique my points (with nothing of substance of course) under that pretense.

Nothing? Nothing? Bueller? Bueller?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I took the time to use the search function here to visit threads on Benghazi when it happened.

It's been an interesting read. back then, people were blaming the video for the events and calling out anyone who claimed differently.

Now we know Clinton lied, and that the video had not caused it, yet people are still defending her and calling out the same people.

It'd be nice if those who defended Obama and Hillary would at least own up and admit it wasn't the video and apologize.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join