It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: No need to distinguish between ‘moderate’ & other terrorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

While I and the rest of the common sense world support his terrorist statements he went completely idiot on us again. He knows the missile defense sites are not aimed at anything Russia can send and they are allowed to visit the sites to see that for themselves.

When it was proposed the Russians did not even know that the Iranian missiles had the range to reach them and southern Europe, let alone anything from Pakistan. The Russian negotiator told Robert Gates, "well how about we build these sites when they have the range and capability to reach Europe". Gates looked at the Russian and said I think you need a new intelligence service lol. Iran tested a long range missile a few days later and embarrassed the Russians.

Putin knows that if he was not invading former Warsaw pact nations there would be no sanctions!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Real one : allahu akbar
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Real one : allahu akbar
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

I need english subs because it all sounds like durka durka jihad to me! LOLZ

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Dir Ballak

I'm kinda curious if this terrorist is from Gaza or it spread to the whole arabic language

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Russian song Kalinka against Allahu Akbar youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Russian song Kalinka against Allahu Akbar youtu.be...

Here is your video. . . Its a good one I wonder if the explosions in the end are tactical nukes of some sort.
edit on 24-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Its a good one I wonder if the explosions in the end are tactical nukes of some sort.

This video is kinda fake. The bombings in the last minutes are from Yemen summer explosions. You can search ATS forum about them "Was it nuclear ?"

When jihadist murmur "Rusi, rusi" - this is for sure recent.
edit on 24-10-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I wonder would mounting a heavy machine gun onto the back of a pickup truck void the factory warranty?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
I wonder would mounting a heavy machine gun onto the back of a pickup truck void the factory warranty?

LOL. . . .
I think the warranty is null and void after they put anti aircraft guns on them. Those who do try and get thier money back have to deal with Russian/Syrian bombs raining down on them as they fail in thier attempts to shoot them down. . . .
Here is a little satire that illustrates the futility of trying to shoot down planes with crappy anti aircraft guns mounted on trucks. . . .

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I agree with Putin completely. It's simple, effective and saves a lot of damage. Keep going like it was a white sale.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
"Moderate" (as in, 'moderate Islam') is a term coined by the West for those of religious predisposition who do not embark on terrorist acts in the name of whichever brand of demented, superstitious dogmata they've been brain damaged by.

That is, there are no 'moderate' religious radicals; only latent ones.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

How does he explain his alliance with Iran which is a huge sponsor of terrorism?

I think the world will laugh at Putin's nuclear comment.

We have a massive trade debt in this country, so if anyone we are not fair to ourselves. As a matter of fact I hope Trump is elected, so the trade deals are leveled out.

No one in the West trusts Putin, because he's shady.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stuship

The exact same way the USA justifys is alliance with saudi arabia.

Diffrent countries same bull#!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Looks like Russia does make distinctions they just don't want people to know about it.

ATS - A Taliban-Russia Team-Up Against ISIS?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I would have to agree with Putin on this one

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Putin is the kind of leader you want in charge of your country. He calls it like he sees it and says what he means.

And if he see's it isn't going his way he makes it up.

Chechnya showed us that.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join