It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe, Our history is not what we think!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Like so many things I like to read and watch it was found here...

Suppressed History Of The Anunnaki Thu, October 22, 2015

I am sure somewhere in the past annals of ATS this video has been posted before, in fact, I am sure I have seen it before, today.

Still, it is such a weird, strangely, composited amount of information about an alternative theory to the history that has been taught and readily acceptable by the general public.

I think it is worth an hour of your precious time to take a gander.

Our history is not what we think!

I enjoyed watching it and it moves through fairly quickly.

I am NOT suggesting everything posited in this video is factual, I am, however, suggesting emphatically that what ever the history books have been written to teach us or the religions of this world have instructed us as being the truth, is NOT.

Much of what is actually fact or truth has been whitewashed and rewritten and translated so many different ways from culture to culture there is really no way to KNOW with a certainty exactly what is the truth and what is fabricated to achieve some agenda.

Translating any text from another purview entirely is impossible to do with complete accuracy, but this video makes as much, if not more, sense than most of the supposed acceptable reasoning passed around in this particular day and time we currently live in.

So, watch it or not, believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Our History Is Not What We Think

Also, it's probably not what the high voiced guy in the video thinks either.

But it's good to keep asking these questions. Because our society uses false narratives to control us. So we should always question, and look for holes, in any narrative presented to us.

At their best, that's what forums like this are about.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Those videos have come a long way over the years. They're not intended to teach, rather make you want to ask questions. That is good and they don't claim to know all the answers, that is good also. They are worth viewing IMO.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

These videos actually got me into being curious about spirituality, and was the turning point of my curiousity. It validated that my way of thinking was finally coming to be... valid and that I wasnt the only one who thought these things.

I believe the human race is a cycle. we have risen and fallen, many times.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Our History Is Not What We Think

Also, it's probably not what the high voiced guy in the video thinks either.

Agree 100%...

I do completely agree with the threads premise, however the two sources are completely unreliable to put it mildly.

The 'Spirit Science' series is one of the most sketchy sources I have seen online.

The look is WAY too polished and professional, reminds me of the agenda behind Zeitgeist, the same look and feel...

Zeitgeist uses an identical 'rat poison' type scheme...

Disinfo is extremely effective when its mixed with in with a lot of truth.

I will not touch sources like Zeitgeist even though they might contain lots of truth.

They are simply massive propaganda tools and not worth the time.

And concerning the link about the "Suppressed History Of The Anunnaki"...

Do a search using the terms: "Drunvalo Melchizedek" fraud...

The new age movement is a spiritual deceptive movement. It repackages satanism in a new way so that the victim has no clue he is buying into satanic Gnosticism. On YouTube there is a channel that spreads this spiritual lies and deceptions to millions of people across the world. My hope with this video is to open up dialogue with spirit science and have him ask some important questions.

In this video I debunk the spirit science teaching on thought. I will show you that the video promotes ancient metaphysical thought witchcraft and alchemy. Satan has found a way to repackage his teachings and doctrines. He uses his demons to deceive channelers into accepting this spiritual delusion!

Spirit Science Satanic Thought EXPOSED!

The texts and symbolism is pure New Age and thus luciferian in its roots, its like Galactic Federation for kids (and it was surely designed precisely for that purpuse – distribute New Age propaganda among the younger).

They ALL say to not believe and just take the info – well knowing that most people will not know the deceptive traits in it and then get influanced subconsciously. You have to dive into the writings of the co-founder of New Age, the satanist Alice Bailey, to be able to connect the sinister dots behind it all...

Bull# Detection: Unmasking Disinformation Agents

"History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there." ~ George Santayana

"History is more or less bunk." ~ HENRY FORD

"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

edit on 22-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Nope. Can't do it Soul. I got exactly 80 seconds into it before that accelerated voice drilled a hole out the back of my skull and all was lost.

But another thing. It starts of by saying that "there is no modern theory which accounts of how the pyramids were made". Not so. There ARE modern theories attributing their construction with valid arguments for nothing more than human construction. This video does not counter these theories, just immediately dismisses them with a wave of the hand and some childish drawings.
Not that I disagree with your, or the video's opening premise. Just that that high pitched voice was creating havoc in my head , at least as much as altered history has.

I'm editing here Soul. I went back and checked out the web site that you pointed out.

Like so many things I like to read and watch it was found here...
Well, it sure is glossy . Filled with pretty pictures and fun filled ideas. Some would describe it as 'slick'
The website is loaded with attention getting slogans and enticing tittles. All designed to draw young spiritual voyagers into it's mercantile grasp.

Yes, I said mercantile. I was first drawn to new age stuff when I was in my late teens. There were these new age shows that always seemed to be somewhere else, mostly in vacation type places that people would like to go to. And the brochures for them were like this website. Filled with spiritual looking art and pictures of the lecturers who specialized in various new avenues of health and spiritual progression. And all of these people had glowing bios and all of them , well, most of them had big smiling faces and all put on the proper don't you want to be like me gleam in their eyes. I never went to one.

I find many similarities between those 'confrences' and this website. But the one that stands out the most is the asking price. Up and down the site you provided a link for were buy now buttons. Some asking for only 44 bucks while others were selling for $150 amd $250 and more. And it always occurred to me. Why are these people 'SELLING' enlighenment. If I felt enlightened, I would give it away. For free.

Now, for me, 50 years later, I still hold that spirituality is found within and not in a glossy promise if you have enough money. So for what it is worth, Soul that is what I wanted to add in this edit. You can sent me the money if you wish.
edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 22 Oct 2015 18:01:06 -0500Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:01:06 -050015102015-10-22T18:01:06-05:00600000001 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

These videos actually got me into being curious about spirituality, and was the turning point of my curiousity. It validated that my way of thinking was finally coming to be... valid and that I wasnt the only one who thought these things.

I believe the human race is a cycle. we have risen and fallen, many times.

I think the "out of time" anomalies can be explained by the cyclical rise and fall of the human race.

The glass desert in Libya is one of the strongest indications that
the human race has nuked itself nearly out of existence at least once.

Maybe that is what all the apocalyptic warnings of various religions
and even the Mayans was all about. That eventually humans will
destroy themselves back to stone age living and have to restart,
as there is evidence that we have done at least once.
(Iron pipes in China, Baghdad battery, etc.)
paranormal.about.com...

I do feel now that humans have populated the entire earth and
are on the brink of worldwide economic collapse from overspending
and debt, that an apocalyptic event out of desperation is possible,
sending humans back to the cave.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Of course history isn't what we really think it is. Most of history we know is extremely biased. It's history 101; the interpretation of the individual who perceives it and documents it.
You rarely hear the stories of the losers, and the victory always change their side of the story.

Religion is not exempt from this. Hence why a lot of people call it one big game of telephone.
For example there is evidence that Christianity was originally a cult with several different symbols and underground groups. Before this, who knows what it was.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

One thing i do know is that it is far easier to identify some of the lies that are passed off as history than it is to identify and corroborate what is true.

Spirit science has been put through the wringer here and has been found to be less than accurate. I advise watching spirit science debunked for in depth scrutiny. There are many videos that point that out better than i can here.

However, it is apparent that what we think is our history, has been embellished beyond any hope of piecing together the actual truth. Mainly because people like the creator of spirit "science"

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just read DOOMSDAY THE SCIENCE OF CATASTROPHY by Fred Warshofsky and Aliens Among Us by Ruth Montgomery....it seems an axis shift causes a Global displacement wave which covers all continents and it seems many Abductees are told of plans to help humanity survive.

My take is that Nibiru causes the Pole Shift and it is cyclical....the UFOs are simple technology kept from the masses who NEVER GOT TO LEARN of the tech during this Cycle,the people using the technology delude themselves that they have a right to hide it because they work to help humanity survive the shifts when they happen.....this is just a guess not any type of fact.

What is interesting is that these topics have been openly discussed for HUNDREDS OF YEARS and no one is aware of it and the data is AVAILABLE but is not RECOGNISED MAINSTREAM and is NOT TAUGHT IN OUR SCHOOLS.

Depending on how you come to your dates this Pole Shift may be coming within the next handfull of years.

Interesting stuff I guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I saw this video a while back & decided that it was good to question.
So this eventually led me to a series of videos by Newearth

www.youtube.com...

Now I don't believe in some of the things claimed by these types but they do present cause for reasonable doubt when it comes to mainstream teachings.
The thing is, I wished they left the comments section open........but I guess it would have been flooded by doubters & religious types.
I notice most of the posts here are doubters & were quick to dismiss the subject.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have some questions, how did the Mars pyramids erode? how did the narrator know that the Earth's crust would move over the magma layer and cause earthquakes? Is the narrator confusing poleshift (magnetic?) with the axis of the earth?
I stopped watching the video about a quarter of the way through, just too many suppositions and wild myths.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

The glass desert in Libya is one of the strongest indications that
the human race has nuked itself nearly out of existence at least once.

Libyan desert glass was explained long ago.

The origin of the glass is a controversial issue for the scientific community, with many evolving theories. Meteoritic origins for the glass were long suspected, and recent research linked the glass to impact features, such as zircon-breakdown, vaporized quartz and meteoritic metals, and to an impact crater.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] Some geologists associate the glass not with impact melt ejecta, but with radiative melting from meteoric large aerial bursts. If that were the case, the glass would be analogous to trinitite, which is created from sand exposed to the thermal radiation of a nuclear explosion. The Libyan desert glass has been dated as having formed about 26 million years ago. It was knapped and used to make tools during the Pleistocene.

Besides, do you really think humans were around 26 million years ago?

Harte

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I always suspected that the libyan desert glass was an airburst meteor rather than an advanced civilization nuking themselves.Tunguska was the eye opener for me and scientific american of course.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well... we discover new things about ancient history all the time. The discover of Gobekli Tepe was a phenomenal find that totally rewrote our timeline for a lot of things, and showed us that our ancestors were, in fact, building massive stone structures longer than previously though. The totem from Siberia shows us that culture itself is older than previously suspected. So, our history is being rewritten over and over as we make new discoveries. None of them, mind you, ever have anything to do with super advanced space men. So, it's not what we think. We know there is a lot just under the surface to uncover. It isn't, however, likely what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Dang, I was hoping this video was going to present archaeological facts and discoveries that challenged the perceived timeline and history, but holy crap did this video go off the deep end quickly. I decided to listen to it while working on something and I sit there for almost an hour listening to Gaijin Goomba talking about chakra, spirits, alien Jews, thought weapons, male and female brains, Earth power, a Martian vs Atlantian war and a whole host of other new age mumbo jumbo that gave me a headache just trying to comprehend what the hell he was talking about.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarteBesides, do you really think humans were around 26 million years ago?

Harte

Yes, I think its possible, especially when I see a mile long face on Mars that looks like it has been there for millions of years.

You don't think its possible that we have been lied to about Earth's true history?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I like spirit science for the fact that it is not mainstream science which I am certain is not telling us everything, though I may not agree with everything Spirit Science talks about, some I definitely do.

As for a Luciferian Agenda, what exactly is a Luciferian agenda? Basically movement away from Source and all the evil that entails, whereas as the opposite (let's not give it a name) is movement towards source, where all actions come from love.

So in Spirit Science I am seen them talk about evil, illustrate it, but certainly not glorify or worship it. So if you think Spirit Science has a Luciferian Agenda I would like to see the case.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If you believe that humans built the great pyrimid with nothing more than logs / ropes / and copper tools then you've only ever skimmed the surface of mainstream, or choose not to actually read anything with FACTUAL evidence that counters any Hodgepodgery that arrogant historians push.

There is NO way they randomly created something with built in mathematical equations that at the time were UNKNOWN. Equations that were not used or utilized for hundreds if not thousands of years thereafter. They also did not have access to tools that could quarry out stone ( IN A TIMELY MANNER ) to create anything in the time frame they claimed.

Then we have erosion, astral alignment, marine fossils, chemical residue, harmonic cavities.. ect.

Its a brilliant ( MACHINE ) created by something very power and advanced. They used what the planet had at the time to create something that shouldn't of existed yet. Its like building a combustion engine out of stone.

Just because a video doesn't include any rebuttal to claims doesn't mean the evidence isn't out there. There is so much material just on this site alone. That and no one ever likes to admit they were wrong. You could introduce a grey alien in a ufo to some of our on site skeptics and they'd argue its a midget in a costume and the UFO is a hologram. Sometimes you have to rely on your own inner gut.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm sorry I stopped it after watching the Pyramid part... I saw about 4 false statements within 10 seconds, I just do not want to waste my time with the rest.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join