It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Simple Fact Will Shock And Astound You...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you think poor people aren't happy listen to rasta music. Those people live literally in dirt poor conditions, in a third world. Some of the happiest, most positive music out there.

It isn't the lack of money that is making them happy....

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you think poor people aren't happy listen to rasta music. Those people live literally in dirt poor conditions, in a third world. Some of the happiest, most positive music out there.

It isn't the lack of money that is making them happy....

Just sayin'

I'm hearing you bro, I'm hearing you.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

No we would all have to get together and decide that things like gold silver diamonds
OIL.......are worthless the only thing not worthless in that group is oil.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Isnt that what communism was ultimately about? AntiChrist!

edit on 22/10/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

So what is the answer? All together now, GET RID OF THE MONEY! PROBLEM SOLVED!

I couldn't agree more!!!....

Anyone having trouble disposing of their money; I can help. Send it to me and I promise to get rid of it safely and swiftly.

It's a rotten job but It's the least I can do to help my fellow man lessen the turmoil on Earth. I am equipped to dispose of USD, Euros, Yen and most other currencies.

I'll volunteer to do my part in my area. Send me your evil money and I will dispose of it at my nearest money disposal center - Lamborghini Denver. They can process large quantities at one time.

edit on 23-10-2015 by HighDesertPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Typical replies. Yes. Money is awesome. People fight over it after you die. Families are ripped apart because of it. The more you have the more you want. Great. Awesome. Poor people are so pathetic. Sure, if it wasn't money, there would be things...somebody wants to take what you have.

Money is the root of all evil, blah blah blah....I'll take it off your hands, Great replies all.

There is no amount of money on this planet that would suffice to extinguish greed and selfishness.

I knew when I wrote this exactly the responses I was going to get. Predictable.

Doesn't change the fact that every single war that has ever been fought on this planet had to do with materialistic crap.

Money or not, just a bunch of selfish, inconsiderate jerks everywhere think CRAP is more important than the lives KILLED over said CRAP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join