It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church thanks God for tsunami deaths of gay people!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think we are getting way off topic. Maybe another thread is in order.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
The bible says nothing about interracial marriages being a sin. Why do you think Christians believe this? The bible does say that Christians should marry other Christians but this has nothing to do with racial bigotry.

I am refering to personal opinions on interracial marriages.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Went down to Tennis courts yesterday for a bit of a hit, me and my mate hit so hard we busted our racquets. Any how we got to courts and in the shed along side the court are 2 Gay-Homos hard at it and i mean HARD at it. We saw RED took to em wack on the arse ,neck, kneecaps they screaming like cut cats wack,wack,wack they grabbed there gear took off like greased lighting he we are with 2 busted racquets and cant have a hit, hello we find one of em had dropped a wallet $350 in-side went down to sport store got 2 new racquets sent balance of money with cab-driver around to the address that was in the wallet did we do wrong, i dont think so, dont want to come across a situation like that again could end up with a busted NEW racquet,..

Yes!! you did wrong, and to top it off you think it's funny

It's disturbing that you saw fit to also rob these people.
While it's illegal to have sex in public gay or straight ( I think), you
could simply ask them to take it somewhere else.
Geez man what the hell is wrong with you??
One thing you should always remember about karma, it'll turn round
and bite you on the a** when you least expect it

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This has gotten off topic and is getting out of hand. Per the suggestions of other moderators, I'm closing the topic so that some of the issues can be discussed separately.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join