It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church thanks God for tsunami deaths of gay people!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
Asteroid, If you are not joking i think you are really sick in the head.

On the contrary I believe it is sick in the head for two GAY people to have "sex" at public tennis court infront of the general public. Gay people know that people (many) disagree with what they practice and doing it in public is just rubbing it in thier faces. Keep It in the bedroom.

What makes your opinion of Asteriod being "sick in the head" different to Asteroids opinion of two Gay people having sex in a public place being just as "sick in the head".

If you saw an old man mastubating in a public place what would you do?
Call the police and wait 30min for somthing to be done about it?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
On the contrary I believe it is sick in the head for two GAY people to have "sex" at public tennis court infront of the general public. Gay people know that people (many) disagree with what they practice and doing it in public is just rubbing it in thier faces. Keep It in the bedroom.

What makes your opinion of Asteriod being "sick in the head" different to Asteroids opinion of two Gay people having sex in a public place being just as "sick in the head".

Firstly, i believe it is sick in the head to go around beating people up. Voilence is not the answer. I agree, we all have opinions as to what is right and what isnt. You may disagree with Homosexuality, while another person may not. You may interpret the bible to say Homosexual people will be judged by God and sent to hell, others may not. Asteroid has admitted that he and his friend beat two people up who they caught in a shed having sex. Sex in a public place is not a good idea, however using voilence on someone is "sick in the head" yes. What if some people thought that oral sex between a man and a woman is wrong, and a man and woman is caught in a shed performing oral sex. Are they rubbing it in our faces? Shall we beat the %$!! out of them for doing this, or will they get a slap on the wrist for being naughty and doing it in a public place?

No one has the right to use voilence on someone else because of their beliefs, anyone that does is sick in the head.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Lets just say we gave em a tickle up it was not a real beating they will be alright just might make em think twice about coming down to the courts again, as you can see i dont have much time for ''Wooly Woofters''. C'mon a man puttin it up another mans arse think about it how sick you got be to do that ( unless your another Gay-Person who gets there kicks doin it) any one knows its not normal its got to be a brain malfunction at birth surely, As i said it was a tickle up and they have been discouraged from coming down to the courts. I think enough has been said on this subject, but no some do-gooder will fire it up again saying what a Bad person i am, you betcha. Cheerio....

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Me being shy and all I must say your "manly" treatment of those damn gays was really "kinky". Please seek the nearest police station, confess. You'll feel better.

Who knows you might meet a new boyfriend there.

Gay "bashing" isn't the answer. It just brings more sympathy for their sickness from the media.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I would somewhat agree with DrHoracid there, but would also like to add that beating up Homosexual people reveals the truely sick minded nature of extremist misinformed evil doers that pose as Christians, and I'm sure gives the genuine Christian community who don't share these views a bad name. Join your local Nazi party or Satanist cult so we can at least see you for who you really are. It's time people stopped hiding behind fake labels.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Different ways to respond to this situation.

1.) Ask him to stop
2.) Tell him to stop or you'll call the police
3.) Leave

If they are in fact "sick in the head", what PHD do you have that says you need to beat the tar out of him to "reform" him?

Yes. By definition, police are to maintain order and enforce the law. I don't know any civilized countries that lets their people crusade across the land, literally hitting people over the head because they are judge, jury, and executioner.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Asteroid, I bet they were two girly types who were absolutely no threat whatsoever. Smaller than you were they, it's amazing how you're type only get offended enough to commit violence when the guy in question is no physical threat. If that had been me (which it wouldn't cos I don't do PDSA's) I would've shoved your racket where the sun don't shine.

I think you're making it up anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
See a man abducting a child

1) Ask him to stop
2) Tell him to stop or you will call the police
3) Leave

If you knew somthing was wrong you would try to stop it, simple as that. If you can prevent somthing that is wrong from happening you should.

I'm not saying beat the hell out of them, just do what is necessary, having gay sex in public is wrong and I don't think many people would disagree on that.

Edit: or anytype of sex in public for that matter.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by Th0r]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Discrimination based on sexual orientation is nothing more than negative hateful emotions which is fueled by personal fears. So whatever you folks fear in regards of homosexuality, all i have to say is GROW UP! You're the same type of misguided people who cast African American's to the back of the bus. The same misguided or better yet, isolated people who made African American's drink from separate water fountains and eat in separate restaurants.

You have been raised to fear life, to fear others and above all, to fear God himself. You have been misguided, instead of embracing all those aspects you have been conditioned to reject "all temptations" in fear of a vengeful God.

To the people who oppose homosexuality. Let me ask you this, do you also oppose interracial relationships? I bet most of you find black/white marriages to be an abomination in the eyes of god, or in your case;

Just yourself..

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

See a man abducting a child

1) Ask him to stop
2) Tell him to stop or you will call the police
3) Leave

If you knew somthing was wrong you would try to stop it, simple as that. If you can prevent somthing that is wrong from happening you should.

I'm not saying beat the hell out of them, just do what is necessary, having gay sex in public is wrong and I don't think many people would disagree on that.

Yeah- but having any sex [as in the deed] is wrong in public.. and it may be necessary to beat the sh!t out of a child abductor as the kid needs to be protected.. but it would not be necessary to stop a couple [gay or hetero] having sex if you have to resort to violence to do it. Brutal violence isn't a preferable thing to see than sex. It would only be reasonable to call the police.
In saying that though I'd probably throw a bucket of cold water on them.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

According to Asteroid you should beat and rob him of his wallet. If you catch someone littering should you beat and rob them? The BS about kidnapping a child is just that BS, in that case someone is in danger and lethal force could be used if necessary. The only way you would be indangered by the two guys OR the old man was if watching them gave you "urges"

I would tell the old pervert to stop and call the police and wait till they got there.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I never said beat them and rob them...

The wrong thing is that it is setting a bad example, what people do in the privacy in their own homes is non of anyones buisness, but when it is brought out into a public place it becomes your business as well as the people around you.

If you had a child would you want them to see two gay guys or anyone for that matter having sex in a public place.

Actions need to be taken to prevent it, and it's up to the individual to decide what action to take.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Abducting a child is a far cry from two people having sex in a public place. You are insulting our intelligence on this board by using such pathetic comparisons like that.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
1. Any type of sexual act in public is wrong.
2. I would beat the child abducter and give the kid his money.
3. I fyou are telling the truth Asteroid, I suggest you sleep with one eye open from now on.
4. No one has the right (not even a Deity) to judje people for their beliefs or practices.
5. I read a while back that the reference to a fiery circle of lava was reference to the sun.

I suppose those of you that consider homosexuality sinful or wrong also have a problem with people whom are not white American christians.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Discrimination based on sexual orientation is nothing more than negative hateful emotions which is fueled by personal fears.

Hm, possibly. Could be why this topic does not anger me.

You have been raised to fear life, to fear others

A possible reason why.

and above all, to fear God himself.

What?

You have been misguided, instead of embracing all those aspects you have been conditioned to reject "all temptations" in fear of a vengeful God.

Whoa, how did this take a left turn? I thought we were talking about personal fears. Here we go blaming God again for our faults
. I guess my posts don't really matter here though I source it to God and the Bible. Let's talk about the 'vengeful' God shall we? In the instances of the Old Testament, every singe time wrath was dealt out, it was in response to mankind hurting God to the point of deep sorrow. I can pound out the stories if you like, but from what I've read a lot of people here don't like scripture quoting so I encourage anyone who questions it to read the Old Testament starting from the beginning. It's a good set of books.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wasn't comparing the two situations.

But if asteriod felt as strongly apossed to that what they were doing and took appropriate action in his eyes, compared to what you would do if you saw someone abducting a child and what action you would take.

Then I was comparing the fellings that each individual may have.

Asteriod is maybe lying about what he did, and I hope he is.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I suppose those of you that consider homosexuality sinful or wrong also have a problem with people whom are not white American christians.

You bet,

I'm challenging these righteous Christians to entertain us with their views towards HETEROSEXUAL interracial relationships/marriage.

No surprise, no takers yet!

Originally posted by saint4God
Whoa, how did this take a left turn? I thought we were talking about personal fears. Here we go blaming God again for our faults
. I guess my posts don't really matter here though I source it to God and the Bible. Let's talk about the 'vengeful' God shall we? In the instances of the Old Testament, every singe time wrath was dealt out, it was in response to mankind hurting God to the point of deep sorrow. I can pound out the stories if you like, but from what I've read a lot of people here don't like scripture quoting so I encourage anyone who questions it to read the Old Testament starting from the beginning. It's a good set of books.

I'm actually blaming the individual. Or specifically, how the individual was raised to fear the almighty vengeful God (which he is not) resulting in hate towards others to whom they "fear". Hate is derived from fear and isolation, something Jesus teachs frequently in the 2nd testiment.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

You bet,

I'm challenging these righteous Christians to entertain us with their views towards HETEROSEXUAL interracial relationships/marriage.

But ah...are you classifying me as a 'righteous Christian'? I don't know. What do you think of my posts? Do I fit into that catagory?

Am I a non-white American Christian? I don't know. What do you think of my posts? Do I fit into that catagory? Seriously, if you met me in person you wouldn't know and neither do I.

Anyway, I'll just skip to the last part since it seems like what you're interested in. As is it is written, "Free your mind, and the rest will follow. Be color-blind, don't be so shallow." Granted it was written by En Vogue, but the ladies have a good point and certainly seem to agree with my previous posts including Corinthians and such.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The bible says nothing about interracial marriages being a sin. Why do you think Christians believe this? The bible does say that Christians should marry other Christians but this has nothing to do with racial bigotry.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
To Christians who oppose equality in homosexuality and consider it an abomination in the eyes of God.

Please enlighten us with your views towards heterosexual interracial marriages? As Christians if you have participated in this thread, you must respond, and you must respond truthfully in the eyes of God.

It is your oath to God as Christians and if you ignore the question you will have to face the repercussions in the afterlife.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join